• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/30/wrestlemania-30-pre-show-26198591

A two hour pre-show. Who the hell is going to watch a two hour pre-show? Oh who am I kidding all of WrassleGAF will.

Its funny because according to them from 5 to 6 you get this:

The first hour of the WrestleMania 30 Pre-Show will feature analysis of the action-packed card from a star-studded panel of Superstars past and present, along with on-the-scene interviews featuring Superstars preparing to battle on The Grandest Stage of Them All

Then at 6 to 7 its on the network only and you get all this:

Then, at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT, the Pre-Show continues exclusively on WWE Network, where the all-star panel will continue to break down the stacked WrestleMania lineup. In addition, the action will begin with an exclusive Pre-Show Match!

So get more talking and a match!!

I still remember when the WWE.com Mania stream last year literally broke as soon as the entrances for the first match was over. I had to find a lamp for something I paid 50 fucking dollars for. Talk about depressing.

And when the stream came back halfway through the show, it started from the beginning instead of being live; making it completely useless. What a goddamn disaster that was.

jred2k

A two-hour pre-show has me conflicted. On one hand, it means we get two hours of Booker T. On the other hand, it means we get two hours of Alex Riley.

To be fair about the customs/wishlist stuff, indie wrestling rarely pays, especially for female wrestlers. Meanwhile, the creepy custom stuff, while creepy, pays ridiculously well (I've heard four figures and such), and the wishlist stuff is for every damn cult female celebrity ever

... Also I've been offered opportunities to film that jazz. I turned it down, even though it was a ton of money. I HAVE STANDARDS MAN

The Mania stuff sounds just like what they did last year with that panel, then the real preshow

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here is the updated content listing for the WWE's Ultimate Warrior: The Ultimate Collection DVD & Blu-ray, which will be released on April 1st…

DISC ONE
Warriors Back!

Finding Wrestling

The Blade Runners vs. Perry Jackson & Shawn O'Reilly
UWF • April 11, 1986

Move to WCCW

Dingo Warrior vs. Chris Adams
WCCW • August 8, 1986

Arrival in WWE

Ultimate Warrior vs. Barry Horowitz
Wrestling Challenge • November 7, 1987

Ultimate Warrior vs. Steve Lombardi
Superstars • November 14, 1987

Getting Noticed

Ultimate Warrior vs. Harley Race
Boston, MA • March 5, 1988

Upgrading Warrior

Weasel Suit Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
Los Angeles, CA • July 15, 1988

Intercontinental Champion

Intercontinental Championship Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. The Honky Tonk Man
SummerSlam • August 29, 1988

Ultimate Warrior vs. Honky Tonk Man
Philadelphia, PA • December 17, 1988

The Macho Man

WWE Championship and Intercontinental Championship Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Macho Man Randy Savage
Boston, MA • February 11, 1989

Simply Ravishing

Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude
SummerSlam • August 28, 1989

Building Momentum

Ultimate Warrior vs. Bob Bradley
Prime Time Wrestling • September 18, 1989

Ultimate Warrior vs. Brian Costello
Prime Time Wrestling • December 25, 1989

Ultimate Warrior confronts Andre on Brother Love Show
Superstars • July 29, 1989

Memories of Andre

Ultimate Warrior vs. Andre the Giant
Madison Square Garden • October 28, 1989

Ultimate Warrior vs. Andre the Giant
Saturday Night's Main Event • November 25, 1989

DISC 2
Leading to Toronto

Ultimate Warrior Promo "Crash the Plane"
Superstars • March 10, 1990

Ultimate Warrior vs. Mr. Perfect
Madison Square Garden • March 19, 1990

Running to the Ring

The Ultimate Challenge
WWE Championship vs. Intercontinental Championship Match
Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior
WrestleMania VI • April 1, 1990

Responsibilities of the Champion

WWE Championship Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Million $ Man Ted DiBiase
Wrestling Summit • April 13, 1990

WWE Championship Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. "Ravishing" Rick Rude
Saturday Night's Main Event • July 28, 1990

WWE Championship Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Million $ Man Ted DiBiase
The Main Event • November 23, 1990

WWE Championship Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Sgt. Slaughter
Huntsville, AL • January 7, 1991

DISC 3
WWE Ultimate Warrior: Ultimate Collection DVDNew Direction

Steel Cage Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Macho King Randy Savage
Madison Square Garden • January 21, 1991

Ultimate Warrior ends Brother Loves Career
Superstars • March 2, 1991

No Limitations

Career Ending Match
Ultimate Warrior vs. Macho King Randy Savage
WrestleMania VII • March 24, 1991

Into the Darkness

Ultimate Warrior on Paul Bearers Funeral Parlour
Superstars • April 13, 1991

Ultimate Warrior vs. The Undertaker
Toronto, ON • June 2, 1991

Returning

Gene Okerlund Interviews Ultimate Warrior and Randy Savage
Superstars • July 25, 1992

Ultimate Maniacs

"Riding on the Edge of a Lightning Bolt"
Superstars • November 14, 1992

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Money Inc. vs. Ultimate Warrior & Macho Man Randy Savage
Saturday Night's Main Event • November 14, 1992

Reestablish

"Faster Than a Cheetah"
RAW • March 11, 1996

Ultimate Warrior vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
WrestleMania XII • March 31, 1996

Warrior Confronts Goldust
RAW • April 8, 1996

Ultimate Warrior Returns!

Vince McMahon Interviews Jerry "The King" Lawler and Ultimate Warrior
RAW • June 10, 1996

Ultimate Warrior vs. Jerry the King Lawler
King of the Ring • June 23, 1996

Going to WCW

Ultimate Warrior Interrupts Hollywood Hogan
Nitro • August 17 1998

Replusive

Ultimate Warrior Promo
Nitro • October 26, 1998

The Right Story

Blu-ray Exclusives
Dingo Warrior vs. Matt Bourne
WCCW • October 24, 1986

Ultimate Warrior & The British Bulldogs vs. Demolition & Mr Fuji
Maple Leaf Gardens • July 24, 1988

Ultimate Warrior vs. Dino Bravo
The Main Event • February 23, 1990

WrestleMania VII Contract Signing
Road to WrestleMania VII • March 17, 1991

Ultimate Warrior vs. Sgt. Slaughter
WrestleFest • March 30, 1991

Goldust vs. Ultimate Warrior
In Your House: Good Friends, Better Enemies • April 28, 1996

Cagey

Banned
I think I'm beginning to understand what gimmick posting is all about.

If you're going to be disappointed in anything, be disappointed in Daniel Bryan's piss poor improvisational skills and mic work.

I don't understand why I was quoted. I was ripping Brandon Stroud's pretentious ass, not Daniel Bryan.

Aiii

So not worth it
A two-hour pre-show has me conflicted. On one hand, it means we get two hours of Booker T. On the other hand, it means we get two hours of Alex Riley.

Going to assume they are pulling out the big stars for this.

I betcha it'll be Austin, Foley and Michaels.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does a horrible, homophobic POS like Ultimate Warrior get a big special dvd when Andre hasn't even had an actual proper dvd release yet? Yeah, his WWF stuff wasn't his prime, but WWE owns plenty of stuff that was. Do a way more indepth documentary like the one on youtube.

jmdajr

Why does a horrible, homophobic POS like Ultimate Warrior get a big special dvd when Andre hasn't even had an actual proper dvd release yet? Yeah, his WWF stuff wasn't his prime, but WWE owns plenty of stuff that was. Do a way more indepth documentary like the one on youtube.

Come On. It's on VHS! It's like having a Doc on Vinyl, and that's hip!

51J6YDC4ZYL._SY300_.jpg

jmdajr

Going to assume they are pulling out the big stars for this.

I betcha it'll be Austin, Foley and Michaels.

That be awesome but I wouldn't set my expectations THAT high.

Austin did say he wants to be a part of it in some way, so let's see.

Aiii

So not worth it
That be awesome but I wouldn't set my expectations THAT high.

Austin did say he wants to be a part of it in some way, so let's see.

Foley already stated he's going to be a part of Mania, and we know Michaels does these all the time.

I'd say it's not much of a stretch.

Stephanie McMahon isn't a girl. She's a hardworking mother of three young daughters as well as an executive in a multi-national billion dollar company. Though she was born with more opportunities then most young people she has worked hard to earn her place at the table in what is traditional a men's industry.

Saying she hits like a girl is demeaning. Because we all know she hits like a woman.

Damn, you've got this gimmick posting* thing down pat.

*Gimmick Posting
: Assembling words within a forum post for the sole purpose of eliciting a desired reaction within the reader.

You failed to realize two things, however. Who you're talking to and that your arms are too short to box with God.

Nice effort, though.

Some new NOAH worth watching;

Yoshinari Ogawa & Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs Kenoue & Hajime Ohara - (NOAH 03/08/14) - Zack and grumpy old Ogawa make for an awesome team.
Taiji Ishimori vs Daisuke Harada - (NOAH 03/08/14) - real fun jr's match. Harada is awesome and I'm loving Ishimori's title reign.
Naomichi Marufuji & Tetsuya Naito vs KENTA & Masato Tanaka - (NOAH 03/08/14) - watch KENTA & old man Tanaka slap the shit out of Naito
Yuji Nagata (c) vs Takashi Sugiura - (NOAH 03/08/14) - Nagata puts on a great defence against the heavy-hitting amateur wrestler of NOAH's roster.

jmdajr

Speaking of hitting like a girl. Lita has a story of whacking Stacy upside the head for hitting on Matt. Like physically knocking her ass over.

Batigol

Banned
Hey guys, my 'friend' is looking for this POV wrestling series which starred women wrestlers who just grunted in an orgasmic manner

They wrestled the cameraman which is supposed to be you, the fan. Someone from TNA did it.

I don't remember her name, but she was pretty and had a kid and then left

Like I said, my friend is curious

XenoRaven

Hey guys, my 'friend' is looking for this POV wrestling series which starred women wrestlers who just grunted in an orgasmic manner

They wrestled the cameraman which is supposed to be you, the fan. Someone from TNA did it.

Who won the match?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
taker vs bray would be an awesome match. fucking teases with that dark match

Damn, you've got this gimmick posting* thing down pat.

*Gimmick Posting
: Assembling words within a forum post for the sole purpose of eliciting a desired reaction within the reader.

You failed to realize two things, however. Who you're talking to and that your arms are too short to box with God.

Nice effort, though.

Gimmick? I walked onto this forum day one as Perspicacity and I've been me the whole time. Maybe the fact that it elicited a response in you just means that despite the fact that you rot away your mind with filth there's still something in you that recognizes passion and dedication to this craft. Ain't no gimmicks about that jack.

If anything it's kinda sad that you think "Caring about women" is a gimmick, maybe you should stop spending your Thursday nights with a guy who thinks it's cool to assign number values to women like they're objects.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Lacey Von Erich did it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some new NOAH worth watching;

Yoshinari Ogawa & Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs Kenoue & Hajime Ohara - (NOAH 03/08/14) - Zack and grumpy old Ogawa make for an awesome team.
Taiji Ishimori vs Daisuke Harada - (NOAH 03/08/14) - real fun jr's match. Harada is awesome and I'm loving Ishimori's title reign.
Naomichi Marufuji & Tetsuya Naito vs KENTA & Masato Tanaka - (NOAH 03/08/14) - watch KENTA & old man Tanaka slap the shit out of Naito
Yuji Nagata (c) vs Takashi Sugiura - (NOAH 03/08/14) - Nagata puts on a great defence against the heavy-hitting amateur wrestler of NOAH's roster.

Looking forward to seeing Naito get abused and Nagata stand tall. Thanks Burts.

Sokantish

Gimmick? I walked onto this forum day one as Perspicacity and I've been me the whole time. Maybe the fact that it elicited a response in you just means that despite the fact that you rot away your mind with filth there's still something in you that recognizes passion and dedication to this craft. Ain't no gimmicks about that jack.

If anything it's kinda sad that you think "Caring about women" is a gimmick, maybe you should stop spending your Thursday nights with a guy who thinks it's cool to assign number values to women like they're objects.

Um... it's bean breath, he's trolling you man!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Hey guys, check out this gif I just made. Kinda surprised by the fact that no one's gif'd it until now.

dBLLXd2.gif

Not gonna lie, it probably took WAY longer to make than it should've.

strobogo

Banned
I like to believe that Bean Breath is actually that large guy who does the gifs where he pokes himself in the eye with his sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom