• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
hey dm
think about this
tumblr_n2nvlb6eVu1rkrnomo1_500.png

The things I would eat out of her ass.

strobogo

Banned
Did HBK ever win any matches with his figure four variant? Because if he did, that move would be near the top of my list. It doesn't look like it does ANYTHING to his opponent and at best, would actually be hurting HBK's leg.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I still can't believe it.

Kane & NAO? WHAT?!?!

Kane is going up against the Shield, and for back up, he gets the NAO? Seriously? Come on.

TL21xx

Banned
Once again, my apologies for not having my X-7 review up yet, it's a bit on the long side, and I will need just a bit more time to gather the gifs. These past two weeks have been hectic to say the least.

Please Understand.

I'm gunning for tomorrow.

All the wrestling magazines in the 90s had ads for apartment wrestling, so I don't know why anyone is surprised those things still exist.

I was actually listening to a podcast about apartment wrestling, Man's Life magazine, and Nancy Sullivan today. Customs wrestling is the natural evolution of those old apartment wrestling photo shoots. If I were a wrestler, I'd probably want to do customs wrestling rather than something like IWA-MS Queen of the Deathmatch.

strobogo

Banned
It's strange not seeing a single "I got a new PS4/XB1/3DS/Sega Saturn/Neo Geo Pocket, what should I get" thread on gaming side.

Something that kind of bothers me about not just GAF but a lot of places on the internet is how many threads there are of "I just bought a X, tell me what I should get" or "I'm bored. Tell me what to watch." It's so weird to me. It's not like "hey guys, what's good for these" but more of an entitled "You need to tell me what I liked right now" kind of thing. Or just a general "I have no mind of my own and bought a $500 piece of hardware with nothing in mind for it".

Something that kind of bothers me about not just GAF but a lot of places on the internet is how many threads there are of "I just bought a X, tell me what I should get" or "I'm bored. Tell me what to watch." It's so weird to me.

I'm not the most educated buyer but when I buy something I usually have an idea what I'm gonna do with it, it's like asking I just got a car, where should I go now? I don't know, anywhere?

I wonder if Kaitlyn regrets her decision of leaving WWE, I mean if I had a choice of having steady income in being a jobber and swallowing my pride and whatnot or trying to do something more ambitious because I know I'm better than what they're giving me... I think I wouldn't mind just cashing Vince's checks and being a jobber, lol.

I know a girl who does those empty-room wrestling match videos. I asked her if they felt creepy. She said no. No one acts weird. They're just wrestling in an empty room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom