• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Bryan in the ring. But until he A) Learns how to cut a damn promo, and most importantly B) Stops looking like he crawled from under a sink, I can't get behind his schtick.

Yo damn

Bionic so angry right now.

Bitch, you're buying GZ day one full price, don't even pretend you're above this shit.

I gots your numbah.

PInk Tape

Banned
BhxCrWGCUAAy5bo.jpg:large

Welp. They screwed up the whole Wyatts thing when they chanted CM Punk in that awesome match with the Shield and that promo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The billionaire. I'm just gonna watch this damn thing now. No point ever in fantasy booking on the internet, just gonna take the Dean Ambrose school of thought and just enjoy it. No bashing anybody, or angry about any angle or whatever. I just hate all this cynicism from you guys. But hey it's a message board. I ain't stopping ya'll.

Also, I can't complain until August.

Duncan brother I love having you here. Don't let cynicism ruin you. We're all on a ride, we're all playing characters, and the world's a stage, brother.

I'm having more fun with the WWE than I did last year. I always wonder how low (figuratively) they can go with Bryan, and they haven't let me down yet. It's fascinating to watch.

Gorillaz

The one thing I liked tonight was Cena keeps pushing the whole "if you want to be something in the industry you have to go through me". He's been doing the whole gate guardian thing for a few weeks now and it's coming off heelish.

Showaddy

The one thing I liked tonight was Cena keeps pushing the whole "if you want to be something in the industry you have to go through me". He's been doing the whole gate guardian thing for a few weeks now and it's coming off heelish.

It actually gives me hope that Bray might just go over, even if it aint clean.

Duncan brother I love having you here. Don't let cynicism ruin you. We're all on a ride, we're all playing characters, and the world's a stage, brother.

I'm having more fun with the WWE than I did last year. I always wonder how low (figuratively) they can go with Bryan, and they haven't let me down yet. It's fascinating to watch.

Fuck did this mean I got worked?

Yo, I'm gonna watch Owen and Shawn fight in this In Your House PPV. This better be good, never seen it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I love this HHH vs Bryan build up. Their match at Mania is going to be red hot and HHH is going to put him over clean. He knows he has something special in Bryan and he's not going to fuck it up. I actually think HHH knows what he is doing this time. Their match will be the unofficial main event of Mania and it's going to be so good it doesn't even need a belt.

McNei1y

No, but there are a couple of writers that are really into the Bray character that write them, and he has a lot of input into them.

Not sure if he writes them but he definitely has a lot of imput. You can recognise some of his material from his NXT days.

Okay that's good at least. I feel like he really loves his character because of how well he portrays it. It makes it even better that he gives some of his own input.

Bryan really needs to shave that face. Midget Alan Moore out there.

Promo wise he needs to get angry not tell me but SHOW me. Stop the pandering

Noe Cesaro there's a fucking champion

Main problem is most people complaining about his report never actually heard it, they're reacting to some kind of Chinese whispers thing as usual.

Oh definitely. I think people misconstrued what he said on the radio show. Even he questioned what sense would it make to have Punk return and be in the main event of WM, unless they gave him a crazy good contract; I don't think it would make much financial sense to do so.

But man people ate that shit up.

I actually love this road to wrestlemania—there's something different about this than the "Rock" ones. This doesn't feel as grandiose, but it does feel like it's something new. It's hard for me to explain though... feels fresh. Even the same guys on top have a different tinge to them.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I love this HHH vs Bryan build up. Their match at Mania is going to be red hot and HHH is going to put him over clean. He knows he has something special in Bryan and he's not going to fuck it up. I actually think HHH knows what he is doing this time. Their match will be the unofficial main event of Mania and it's going to be so good it doesn't even need a belt.

hahaha

no really.

If the WWE wants more viewers, they should start introducing powers. Introduce the Shadow Realm or some shit.

Shadow Realm? Nah...Maybe Outwo-

Perhaps a portal to Outworld, often rumored to be closed for good!

Fuck

It really is what he does. Goldberg, Batista, Orton, etc. I believe he subscribes to the theory of who wins last wins the whole deal. He puts people over real strong when he can.

I'm a bit glad Punk didn't show

It means his flight to New Orleans is booked and has a kendo stick in hand for a triple threat match to save.

Right?

Right?

Ithil

The fact that the logical ending to the story and match is Bryan beating HHH, but that people still think of shovelman HHH and think it's likely HHH will win anyway, that makes the match a good one.
People don't actually know who will win, which will make it an exciting match.

Oh god. That's almost as psycho as the Luigi hats, and only slightly more psycho than the Killzone eyes.

It's definitely crazy, but people have taken what was initially a divisive hipster look, and playfully embraced it. It's just having some fun.

Bitch, you're buying GZ day one full price, don't even pretend you're above this shit.

I gots your numbah.

Nah, breh. I'll buy it, but not for that price. I just bought a bunch of movies for cheaper than that, and all of them have more content. I will not be a part of the problem, just like I'm sticking to my guns and not buying the WWE Network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wJZM2s9d-w

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Punk wasn't even in town. They sent AJ to get him to come back home to meet with Vince. I think she failed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So help me god if I see a topic about the sharting incident...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom