• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Would much rather see Lesnar - Taker or Cena - Wyatt as the main event but theres no way they bury the newly unified titles even for Taker.
Why wouldn't they bury the unified titles for Taker? They've been burying the unified titles weekly since Orton won them in the first place. He lost clean to the Wildcat, you know.

I sincerely hope Triple H wins at Mania. Anyone still paying for this product doesn't deserve to see D.Brine going over anyone in a match of consequence. And the consequence of that match is debatable as it will still likely lead to D.Brine getting buried weekly on RAW even if he does win.

Who even cares? 2 weeks ago the crowd was flat during D. Brine's promo because nobody wants that match, then this week the arena was chanting for Punk during their promo (which I didn't even think was that good)

I certainly don't care for that match at all. I'd much rather they just stick Bryan in the WWE Championship match to avoid the absolute disaster that would be Orton vs Batista.

DMczaf

I'm legit scared WWE is going to push through with Batista/Orton at WM. Batista looks gassed by the time he does his first rope run. He's 45 years old, it will not get any better.

2 more years...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crowd should be ashamed of how shit they were. They shit on the good stuff with their "agenda." Fuck you Chicago.

XenoRaven

I really enjoyed the first two hours of the show. I can't believe people are saying the last hour was good though. The last hour felt like a completely aimless attempt to fill time so that they could do a 15 minute overrun. So weird.

I'm said Punk didn't show, but it was expected. Even if he did come back now there's really no place for him at WM at this point. He would either have to face Kane or they'd have to put Bryan in the title match and put Punk against HHH. I'm glad there's at least some closure now. If Punk is coming back, it probably won't be any time soon.

strobogo

Banned
So that milf I boned a few days ago got me sick and I was in a Nyquil coma during Raw. I wake up around 11 and figure I'll just watch the post show and get caught up. I saw Big Show and Cena come out, an interview with Titus yelling about being hungry, and and interview with the Usos. No mention of anything that happened on the show besides the tag title change and end of the show. I thought the point of the post show wrap up was to recap what went down on the whole show.

Sephzilla

I'm legit scared WWE is going to push through with Batista/Orton at WM. Batista looks gassed by the time he does his first rope run. He's 45 years old, it will not get any better.

2 more years...

I think it'll turn into Bryan going over HHH and getting into the main event. Batista going heel and Bryan/HHH being totally sewn into Orton/Batista seems to telegraph it pretty well.

UberTag

Crowd should be ashamed of how shit they were. They shit on the good stuff with their "agenda." Fuck you Chicago.
Chanting is hard work. Botchedspot.com said it best.

QuDCKcp.jpg

Scarily accurate
They should be chanting outside of the arena and not buying tickets in the first place instead of going inside and expecting Vince to listen to them after they've paid their money.
Or at least tearing up their tickets and ensuring an empty arena for a taping.
"Hijacking a show" clearly isn't enough. In fact it validates the WWE's booking by telling them that you will pay money for a product that you will then crap on.

RyudBoy

MVP of the show was HHH with the "I'm pretty sure she'd kick your ass, too" line. He owned the shit out of DBry.

Now that we know Punk didn't come back to "steal" DBry's thunder(lol), I wonder if some people can finally accept that the match at mania will indeed be DBry vs HHH, as it always should've been.

Kaladin

2 more years...

Batista will be gassed by the time he makes it down the ramp at Wrestlemania.

Ithil

MVP of the show was HHH with the "I'm pretty sure she'd kick your ass, too" line. He owned the shit out of DBry.

Now that we know Punk didn't come back to "steal" DBry's thunder(lol), I wonder if some people can finally accept that the match at mania will indeed be DBry vs HHH, as it always should've been.

I don't really see the "ownage".

They should be chanting outside of the arena and not buying tickets in the first place instead of going inside and expecting Vince to listen to them after they've paid their money.

What kind of dumbass do you have to be to chant outside of a stadium in the freezing ass cold, just to voice your opinion towards a fucking pro-wrestling company? You're even more delusional than the Chicago crowd :lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The WWE twitter account following Punk was a great way to work people who might not watch to watch, honestly. That's how you ACTUALLY do social marketing.

Heel

I enjoyed the story line because it's absolutely true. Stephanie McMahon and Hunter Hurst Helmsley carried Bryan tonight, and did more to enhance the story than Bryan's tepid mic work ever will. Without them, he would be putting on Five Star Matches in Chikara in front of 5 or 6 people from this thread.

I think next week The Cerebral Assassin should critique Bryan's look and let him know that he should clean up if he ever wants to be interviewed by Al Roker like the A+ players of sports entertainment, like Hulk Hogan. The "YES movement" can continue to hope this is a "slow burn" that will culminate in a WrestleMania XXXVI main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom