• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
Pre-ordered and pre-loaded Pillars of Eternity, first video game I've bought at launch since Civ 5 friends.

Also Austin steals the belt from Shawn on the go home Raw before No Way Out 98. Seems like this is a time honored storyline that the best of the best have executed to perfection but the dregs in that IC match can only make it look amateur and cheap damn Millennials.

Scottify

My Wrassle-Mania predictions:

Tag Title Pre-Show = Cesaro & Kidd
Sting vs HHH = Sting
Battle Royal = Curtis #Axelmania
IC Title Match = Bryan
US Title Match = Rusev
AJ/Paige vs Bellas = AJ/Paige
Undertaker vs Bray = Bray
Orton vs Rollins = Rollins
Roman vs Brock = Brock

jmdajr

atta_zpseehsoijf.gif

WM predictions:

Tag Title Pre-Show = New Day
Orton vs Rollins = Orton
Battle Royal = Cesaro again
IC Title Match = R-Truth
Sting vs HHH = Hulk Hogan somehow
Undertaker vs Bray = Taker
US Title Match = Cenawinslol
AJ/Paige vs Bellas = My bladder
Roman vs Brock = Reignswinslol
Roman vs Rollins = Reignswinslol

A win in the Andre Battle Royal really only helps 3 people. Axel, Mizdow (Only if he eliminates the Miz at the end) and whatever NXT guy is debuting. I know Ryback or Henry or whoever will probably win it but it really does nothing for them.

jmdajr

AP link

The Associated Press has published an article on Brock Lesnar’s decision to re-sign with WWE and turn down an offer to return to UFC/MMA.

In the article, Brock Lesnar confirmed that he was offered a new WWE deal at Raw this week, and it was one he could not refuse. He added the deal is indeed for 3 year.

“The fighter in me wants to continue, but at this stage in my life, it ain’t just about me anymore,” Lesnar said. “You put your pride to the side. You hug your wife and your kids. I’m a 37-year-old man, and some days I feel like I’m 80, just with all the things I’ve experienced, all the things I’ve done. I feel fortunate about it. It’s like, what else can I do? Why go backward?”

With regards to UFC, Lesnar noted the promotion made him an offer which was “10 times” more than he previously made in UFC. After Lesnar turned down the offer, UFC Chairman Lorenzo Fertitta actually doubled the offer, but Lesnar told him the decision was not about the money. Lesnar noted he called UFC officials to inform them of his decision as he was pulling into the ESPN studios to make his announcement.

“I’m riding the caboose of my sports career. I just barely caught this thing. I’ll see you the next time,” Lesnar added.

"I've been a barbarian my whole life. I'm just a smarter barbarian now. Evolution, you know?"

3 year Reigns dudes. Sorry Punk.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
only a mark who wears wrestling shirts in public would think wrestlemania was as important as the oscars or the superbowl. #SpidersIsADeadGiveaway

I kinda wished I had the Network now because I need some background noise and wrestling is kinda perfect for that.

Dammit.

Leaving various Wrestlemania events on in the background has been good for this, why I just witnessed the apex of shittiness that is WM9 complete with that ending.
Following this up with 10 I've now witnessed the WWE title change hands through salt to the face and falling off the second rope, such spectacle.

Bowser

Tag Title PreShow = Cesaro & Kidd
Sting vs HHH = Sting
Battle Royal = Mizdow
IC Title Match = Bryan
US Title Match = Cena
AJ/Paige vs Bellas = AJ/Paige
Undertaker vs Bray = Taker
Orton vs Rollins = Rollins
Roman vs Brock = God King Bork Lazer

Toki767

Brock's current deal was what, 5 million for 3 years?

His new one has to be a at least a little more than that I'd imagine.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
only a mark who wears wrestling shirts in public would think wrestlemania was as important as the oscars or the superbowl. #SpidersIsADeadGiveaway
One of the perks of being attractive is that you get to wear whatever you want and people will either not care or think you are being ironic or funny. Davido-kun and the rest of the uggos don't have to that privilidge.
#safe

jmdajr

Brock Lesnar was making $400,000 per fight in UFC at the end of his career. 10x that would be $4,000,000 per fight....and even double that would be $8,000,000 per fight. Dana White wanted his beast back.

Wonder what Vince is paying. 4 million per year?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One of the perks of being attractive is that you get to wear whatever you want and people will either not care or think you are being ironic or funny. Davido-kun and the rest of the uggos don't have to that privilidge.
#safe

One of the perks of being attractive is not dating 6/10s ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anth0ny

Brock Lesnar was making $400,000 per fight in UFC at the end of his career. 10x that would be $4,000,000 per fight....and even double that would be $8,000,000 per fight. Dana White wanted his beast back.

fucking hell that's crazy.

god king brock realized standing in a ring for 10 minutes while paul heyman talks on a mic and making $250k makes more sense at his age. good on him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dana and Vince got worked by Brock.

Brock is what happens when you evolve from carny. He is the carny's final form.

Top Bottom