• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

XenoRaven

Has Balor ever used the regular Bloody Sunday? Not that I mind the reversed variation, but still.
I think it's off limits because it's technically a head drop. The reverse Bloody Sunday at least lets him drop the guy on his back.

I'd kind of like to see it transitioned into more of a lifted DDT but I doubt he'll do it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Never thought I'd see the day I'm happy to see Konnan!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty great episode of LU. That belt is so gorgeous. Stole the show.

somedevil

Undertaker really loves that Dawn of the Dead remake.

Its not guaranteed but the song title has been said twice for the return of the taker. So he got to be using it.

Yeah was damn good. Wonder if that means he's up after Mania or if they're setting up a rematch with body-paint Balor down the road.

Well we will know Thursday when the winner of the tournament to get into the battle royal is revealed. Whoever wins is getting called up most likely.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm excited as I'm just coming up on the In Your House era, though that also means KOTR 1995, likely WWF's worst PPV.

klonere

Banned
p good match between Balor and Owens, crowd took a while to get into it though, I guess it was at the end of a taping session? Balor is so far the only face that can get people to boo Owens consistently.

Fuck you guys for making me think there is even a chance of Balor winning the Battle Royal, that shit IS never going to happen and now I can't help hoping.

somedevil

p good match between Balor and Owens, crowd took a while to get into it though, I guess it was at the end of a taping session? Balor is so far the only face that can get people to boo Owens consistently.

Fuck you guys for making me think there is even a chance of Balor winning the Battle Royal, that shit IS never going to happen and now I can't help hoping.

Right now the order of episodes from the taping are episode 4 which was the title match and next week is episode 2.

Well the best bet is either Neville or him are going to be in the battle royal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Chamber, I'm keeping this on the downlow because old man McMahon will see it, but you should definitely check out that Ukranian Politician's wife thread

Loved Owens/Balor. I wish I could get into LU like the rest of you. One thing I really loved is how they created this mythos for "Demon" Balor as if it's damn near invincible. They made a point that he didn't use it tonight and that it takes him to another level.

damn, sounds like a good night for wrasslin. not sure which show i wanna catch up on first.

He was great in that match and I love his offense, but he has a weenie face.

PZFqCNO.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What the hell ever happened to Chikara anyways? I know they came back after going dark but now it seems no one talks about them at all.

Bandini

Just finished NXT. Very tight, satisfying episode after last week's sometimes meandering Ohio event.

Alexa Bliss is going to be a huge star. She's come so far since I first saw her, at a house show a little over a year ago. She was limited to selling in that tag-team encounter, with Bayley providing the hot tag. You wouldn't know it now as she has developed a lot of interesting offense, the highlight of which has to be her counter game. Excellent match against Banks tonight.

The main event was great. I really liked the psychology employed by Balor and Owens, and they told a good story with a high level of tension. I still feel like Balor is missing something important, but he won me over a bit more tonight.

Observer is out. I'll drop some notes. Firstly:

One person close to the situation said that as of right now, with Lesnar inked, Rock vs. Lesnar is the planned main event for WrestleMania 32, but noted how quickly things change, especially given Rock's scheduling.

What the hell ever happened to Chikara anyways? I know they came back after going dark but now it seems no one talks about them at all.

Not only that but people freaking HATE them now, not sure why. Granted I took about 5 years off of indy wrestling outside of the occasional ROH show when they rolled into town.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Observer is out. I'll drop some notes. Firstly:

That has always been the plan. Plus an Austin or HBK match if they can wrangle it. Plus Taker's final match, maybe against STANG.

It's going to be a showcase of the old as fucks and it's going to do whopper business.

Top Bottom