• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RBH

s06IDuJ.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like we don't need a formal vote. It's Arn Anderson.

Says a lot comparing Wreddit to WrassleGAF based on mascots. One is a burly bad mother fucker who was technically sound. La Parka is only enjoyed over there because he dances in WCW, and they're not aware of his actual background. Typical.

WrassleGAF rules.

This means Bloodborne is the gaming-side mascot. So many threads about one game. Where's my gun.smoke thread?

SonyGAF needs to accept that they made their bed with The Odor: 1080p earlier this year. Brudbarn won't change it. It's the Odor.

bjork

Looks like we don't need a formal vote. It's Arn Anderson.

Says a lot comparing Wreddit to WrassleGAF based on mascots. One is a burly bad mother fucker who was technically sound. La Parka is only enjoyed over there because he dances in WCW, and they're not aware of his actual background. Typical.

WrassleGAF rules.

I like him because he punched that guy for trying to take off his mask. Also he had a chair when he came out in Revenge on N64.

SonyGAF needs to accept that they made their bed with The Odor: 1080p earlier this year. Brudbarn won't change it. It's the Odor.

I can't speak to either game because I don't have a PS4 or access to one, but it's ridiculous. I get a review thread and a discussion thread, but like "show your guy" thread and "if you played/did not play souls, do you like this" threads and "I farted while playing bloodborne" thread... even if it's the big release right now, sheesh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like him because he punched that guy for trying to take off his mask. Also he had a chair when he came out in Revenge on N64.

Both of these prove you're too educated for Wreddit. Welcome home!

This means Bloodborne is the gaming-side mascot. So many threads about one game. Where's my gun.smoke thread?

But Bloodborne is the new hotness and it's likely gonna change to something else next week....Roman has been on the mouths of WrassleGaf for a while. We deserve this....we've earned it.

Alucard

Banned
We're voting on mascots?

You fat, lazy, ugly slobs, there is only one choice:

Rick_Rude_3615.png

Or Andre, Arn, Flair, or Austin would be cool too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
they had a show called Megan Wants A Millionaire, but the winner of that ended up committing murder

Holy shit. That sucks. I tapped out after Real Chance at Love and the Bret Michaels garbage.

Mahonay

Banned
Is Sammy Zayn injured? Haven't seen him in awhile and supposedly he'll be at the show tonight, but not wrestling.
He had a worked/fake head injury from that Owens match, but the word is that he has an actual injury that's keepimg him out longer. Not sure what kind of injury or when it happened.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did they change Roman's contacts to make them even paler? Because he looks weirder than ever in interviews I've seen this week.

bjork

Empire is a fun show. I think most wrassle fans will enjoy it.

See now, I've at least heard of the show's name. Couldn't tell you what it's about, though.

In other news, my "dream machine" alarm clock showed up. It plays rain noises and stuff. Could this be the thing to help end 8 years of poor sleep?

Meanies making fun of Taco Bell in OT. How can you hate Taco Bell? It's awesome.

It's never not the right time for a double-decker taco. Might be the perfect fast food item.

bjork

I always hate this kind of thing. But at least the people they interviewed know the story. It's fast food. I go in fully acknowledging that I'm putting unsafe garbage in my system.

When/if that turned up in court, I hope the lady was like "this meat isn't 100% real! it isn't nutritious" or whatever and the judge was like, "no fucking shit, dumbass. It's taco bell. I hereby sentence you to eat 100% sand for a month."

I always hate this kind of thing. But at least the people they interviewed know the story. It's fast food. I go in fully acknowledging that I'm putting unsafe garbage in my system.

When/if that turned up in court, I hope the lady was like "this meat isn't 100% real! it isn't nutritious" or whatever and the judge was like, "no fucking shit, dumbass. It's taco bell. I hereby sentence you to eat 100% sand for a month."

The article said she's not seeking any money. She just wants Taco Bell to be clear about it.

Top Bottom