• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Great Seth-Orton video - nice of at least someone in WWE to figure out what the narrative of this story was supposed to be. It's the former future of the company against the present future of the company, and the archival clips made it actually seem like a big deal.

Lupercal

Banned
Um pre-shows are all about video packages breh

But after every wm today and this preshow I've seen Cena's Kimmel skit 9 times, god knows how many sting v hhh packages. And maybe one ladder match package?

I get it's about promotion but come on, throw me a bone.

I have the perfect plan for WWE going forward, tell me this wouldn't work:

Taker beats Wyatt.
Brock beats Reigns
Tomorrow on RAW Seth cashes in and beats Brock (maybe with some help from Heyman turning on Brock)
Taker disappears for a while, so does Brock. Reigns and Seth feud for the title for the next couple of months.
Brock returns at Summer Slam or Survivor Series. Wants his belt back.
Brock wins the Royal Rumble but instead of waiting to get his title shot at Mania, gets it at Fastlane and wins. Fastlane ends with Brock holding the title except everything goes dark and Taker appears on the Titantron. He wants to redeem his only WM loss.
Taker Vs. Brock for the Strap and the heat of the streak at WM 32 in Taker's home state.
Taker wins the belt. Walks off into the sunset. Vacates the belt. Leading to a tournament for the title, WM 4 style.

zychi

Banned
I have the perfect plan for WWE going forward, tell me this wouldn't work:

Taker beats Wyatt.
Brock beats Reigns
Tomorrow on RAW Seth cashes in and beats Brock (maybe with some help from Heyman turning on Brock)
Taker disappears for a while, so does Brock. Reigns and Seth feud for the title for the next couple of months.
Brock returns at Summer Slam or Survivor Series. Wants his belt back.
Brock wins the Royal Rumble but instead of waiting to get his title shot at Mania, gets it at Fastlane and wins. Fastlane ends with Brock holding the title except everything goes dark and Taker appears on the Titantron. He wants to redeem his only WM loss.
Taker Vs. Brock for the Strap and the heat of the streak at WM 32 in Taker's home state.
Taker wins the belt. Walks off into the sunset. Vacates the belt. Leading to a tournament for the title, WM 4 style.
Nope. Take doesn't have a "home state" and there's no heat anymore because Brock destroyed him and everyone since. Brock has no reason to do this story wise. Brock doesn't owe Taker anything regarding the belt. Maybe have Heyman jump to Taker and this pisses Brock off.

I love the idea of Taker retiring as a champion, but it should be the World title - that title was his best overall run in the company work-wise.

zychi

Banned
I love the idea of Taker retiring as a champion, but it should be the World title - that title was his best overall run in the company work-wise.
Please no, let that belt rest as a combined belt. We're just starting to get presitge back in the other belts

Please no, let that belt rest as a combined belt. We're just starting to get presitge back in the other belts

The lack of prestige to the other titles had nothing to do with the WHC - they just made poor use of every title, and even still aren't doing an amazing job with all of them.

oddjobs

Itami looked good and got a few flurries of offense unlike a lot of other guys. The crowd started chanting for him and booed when he was eliminated.

Alucard

Banned
Itami looked good and got a few flurries of offense unlike a lot of other guys. The crowd started chanting for him and booed when he was eliminated.

yes, join us friend

itami was the only one getting chants during the match, he was so small we could barely see him, he was eliminated by big show

Cool, I'm assuming no GTS was hit.

Ah, there's a Mania thread. I'll move comments over there.

Alucard

Banned
CBTMFGZUIAAnk4R.jpg:large

Good luck with the wrasslemanias friends, seriously. I've been shitting on/ignoring the product since before January, but I sincerely hope I wake up to this thread tomorrow to be told Mania was awesome and worth checking out.

which I then will on the streams

Goodnight, Godspeed.

Top Bottom