• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Twenty to thirty minute concert bumped Axelmania?

Gross, you'd think WWE would figure from the tepid reaction to damn near every musical performance they drop into events that no one really wants to see them.

Almost makes me feel sorry for the performers trying to get the crowd involved to an apathetic murmur, almost.
They should stick to live versions of wrestler entrance themes.

Vylash

so, mania predictions:

fatal 4 way tag: Cesaro/Kidd

andre battle royal: Hideo Itami or Mizdow

Rusev vs Cena: Cena

Orton vs Rollins: Orton

IC ladder match: Daniel Bryan

#Frenemies vs #FearlessNikki and #BrieMode: AJ/Paige

Taker vs Bray: Bray

Sting vs HHH: Sting

Lesnar vs Reigns: Reigns

kiguel182

Is the pre-show going to be on Youtube?

I think my plan for Mania this year is to watch the pre-show, going to bed and then watching Mania tomorrow. This year's show is not staying up until 4 am worth it but I admit I'm getting hyped and I kinda want to do that. Mania season gets to you eventually.

scabro

speak for yourselves brehs
updqwv.gif

that sidekick gets me everytime

so, mania predictions:

I agree with that

Nah, LL Cool J will probably do a song. Don't forget, there needs ot be time for comedy skits backstage.

Ah yes, I expect the likes of Hacksaw Jim Duggan doing something oh so wacky while Cole forces out a laugh, really it's not wrestlemania without it.
And maybe Slater getting punked by another celebrity.

Zach

Travis Barker is playing the drums for the theme

Blink-182 was mentioned because Travis Barker's part of the Mania concert performance tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmJSHyodzDY

Travis Barker is performing tonight so they name checked his bands and then Renee started talking about how cool the Aquabats were since they had lucha mascaras. Pretty cool overlap here.

And Corey Graves was (or is) clearly a Blink fan back in the day so he was the one that was like "Don't forget Travis!".

Very cool. Thanks, guys.

Mike.83

Anyone having to miss the show and watch tomorrow?

Being in the UK I have to miss it as I have work tomorrow. I work in a primary school, so the kids in work have been given a firm warning on Friday not to tell me any spoiler 'or else!'

Got my old flatmate over tomorrow to watch, as we got back into Wrestling when we lived together.

Zach

Fuck....I dunno if I'm going to spend 7 hours on a fucking ppv. I know it's Wrestlemania but Godly :/

Start late and fast-forward through the slow parts, et cetera? Or are you not on the Network?

And wait... I thought it was around six hours (including the pre-show)?? Right??

This thing is just getting longer and longer every time I look up...

RP912

Banned
Start late and fast-forward through the slow parts, et cetera? Or are you not on the Network?

And wait... I thought it was around six hours (including the pre-show)?? Right??

This thing is just getting longer and longer every time I look up...

The pre show and etc starts at 5pm...and Mania starts at 8. So it's around that amount of time. I want to check out the pre show stuff since Wrestlemania but I want to at least do some Diablo 3 since they're having the extra exp for the week.

Toki767

The pre show and etc starts at 5pm...and Mania starts at 8. So it's around that amount of time. I want to check out the pre show stuff since Wrestlemania but I want to at least do some Diablo 3 since they're having the extra exp for the week.

Mania starts at 7PM EST since it's 4 hours long. It really starts at 6PM EST since it's really 5 hours long when you include the tag title match + battle royale.

Zach

Tough decision. Diablo's the safe bet because you know what you're getting. Mania's a wildcard, and if there's greatness, you'll kick yourself for not experiencing it live with your broz.

Go with the rush of the gamble, my man.

MC Safety

Fuck....I dunno if I'm going to spend 7 hours on a fucking ppv. I know it's Wrestlemania but Godly :/

If you think Raw has a lot of filler, imagine a product with maybe three hours of quality programming slotted into a seven-hour block. Expect much in the way of comedy bits, musical numbers, long promotionals, advertisements, "expert" commentary, etc.

somedevil

If you think Raw has a lot of filler, imagine a product with maybe three hours of quality programming slotted into a seven-hour block. Expect much in the way of comedy bits, musical numbers, long promotionals, advertisements, "expert" commentary, etc.

Where is this 7 hours stuff coming from anyway.

If you want to know when to come in it should be at 6pm eastern standard time when they will start doing the preshow matches. If not then at 7pm for Wrestlemania.

RP912

Banned
Mania starts at 7PM EST since it's 4 hours long. It really starts at 6PM EST since it's really 5 hours long when you include the tag title match + battle royale.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking it was 8pm since that's the normal time for an event.

Tough decision. Diablo's the safe bet because you know what you're getting. Mania's a wildcard, and if there's greatness, you'll kick yourself for not experiencing it live with your broz.

Go with the rush of the gamble, my man.

true...true...I'm sucking as the Witchdoctor anyway :/.

triple-h-nod.gif

and this is true....

sighs..

Hasney

WRESTLEMANIA UPDATE:
Booker T had his notes blow off his desk

Wings, pizza, and orange soda for my WM party.

Good day ahead, friends.

Debating ordering a pizza later. Thank fuck the place I go is 24 hours so I don't have to decide now.

I just need to decide when to make myself a Snakebite.

RBH

William Regal fears Kenan and Kel:

From his autobiography:

"The only time I went downstairs was late at night and I would raid the fridge for something to eat. I'd have the TV on. There's this show on Nickleodeon with two black kids in it. Whenever I see it now it makes me shiver because I can remember sitting and watching it then. I watched this as I passed in and out of consciousness, drinking Renutrient and throwing up."

so, mania predictions:
Besides Hideo and AJ/Paige, these are the same as mine unless they shoehorn in Sheamus somewhere.

MC Safety

Where is this 7 hours stuff coming from anyway.

If you want to know when to come in it should be at 6pm eastern standard time when they will start doing the preshow matches. If not then at 7pm for Wrestlemania.

Yeah, I just blindly typed in seven hours in response to another post.

The error was entirely someone else's. Six hours. Four hours for WrestleMania and two hours for the pre-show.

Top Bottom