• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
That match was so overbooked and stupid it took me until now to even question why the hell would the nWo even help sting in the first place.

Its good to see WWE using TNA booking for Sting though. Wouldnt want to confuse the poor old guy with a match that made sense

Just kind of a weird show so far. I'm not down on the show, but I wouldn't say much of anything except for a few spots has been very good.

RP912

Banned
Honestly WM27, 28, and 29 were far worse than this (so far)

28 was pretty good...

This Mania is actually good so far with the exception of that "stealthy" WCW reburial. Other than that...it's good for what it is....it could be WM 27 levels of shit.

RBH

I know it's silly and ultimately doesn't mean much..........but as a WCW fanboy, can't help but feel a bit salty about that ending and dumb post-match handshake. :(

RP912

Banned
I know it's silly and ultimately doesn't mean much..........but as a WCW fanboy, can't help but feel a bit salty about that ending and dumb post-match handshake. :(

Trust me I feel like shit from the match. On the bright side at least it was overbooked so the pain wouldn't sting as hard. (no pun)

This deserved to be here too

tumblr_nm00mh80vC1s97z2ro1_540.png

dream

Do you see all the people in that wretched Wrestlemania thread Jacking over Alex Rusev, Sunflower? Didn't I call this 4 years ago?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you see all the people in that wretched Wrestlemania thread Jacking over Alex Rusev, Sunflower? Didn't I call this 4 years ago?

I'm glad he's getting their spooge. He deserves it. He was dogshit once upon a time, but look at how he's grown!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Keep in mind Mania isn't necessarily the end of any of these feuds. You can work these for another entire year if you so desire. Don't think of all of them as an end point.

Top Bottom