• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

scabro

Who will take over for Bray? I say no one, actually.

I propose the match be changed to a face to face sit down verbal showdown, where each man tries to outdo the other with increasingly elaborate supernatural hijinks. The winner is chosen by Chris Jericho, and invited to do a live performance of a brand new Fozzy song created from the words spoken throughout the promo.

call me, vince.

Heel

The Undertaker fights an invisible force that's powered him for his entire career, flips himself around the ring, and ultimately loses. A fitting end.

scabro

The Undertaker fights an invisible force that's powered him for his entire career, flips himself around the ring, and ultimately loses. A fitting end.

they should just have michelle mccool come out and pin him to really drive home the symbolism.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They might as well be since the crowd has no reaction to them and their lame clapping and new day chants ever.

Big E doesn't deserve this.

I seriously don't know what their deal is other than the members are all black. Are they supposed to be a super sanitized Nation of Domination?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I seriously don't know what their deal is other than the members are all black. Are they supposed to be a super sanitized Nation of Domination?

Seems like that's what the idea was originally, with Xavier's original promo back in like July. Then they reversed course, kept them off TV and now they're just a bunch of happy dudes with a gospel-ish theme.

When they get the chance to cut promos on the app, they're actually kinda entertaining, but they don't do this or don't get the chance on TV proper. So they should really change it up, turn them heel, give Big E promo time.

Hasney

So...I've never had a sprained ankle before. Is there any way Bray can actually wrestle in 4-5 hours?

Yeah, adrenaline will take over once he gets going and he'll have painkillers and shit on top of that. Sprained mine loads playing football and rugby and even just getting in the game adrenaline can get you past that.... You just feel damn near crippled once it wears off.

Alucard

Banned
This dude named his 6-week-old son...Axel.

CBSMHZ2WEAA85FN.jpg:large

So...I've never had a sprained ankle before. Is there any way Bray can actually wrestle in 4-5 hours?

He's lucky that it was today and not yesterday. The ankle should still be loose enough that he can move okay if they wrap it up. The second day after it swells up is the real bad one.

Top Bottom