• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserfrog

Yay Fall Brawl 94 seems to be showing up on the Network! It wasn't showing up in the vault for me the other day. But now I'm happy, except now Johnny B Badd is coming out and getting glitter everywhere.

strobogo

Banned
Yay Fall Brawl 94 seems to be showing up on the Network! It wasn't showing up in the vault for me the other day. But now I'm happy, except now Johnny B Badd is coming out and getting glitter everywhere.

I've noticed that PPVs disappear when they are going to be shown on the live stream later in the day. Happened on the day WM27 was aired live as well. I think there is something to it.

Vegan is harder than sXe. I used to be sXe and now I am a vegan.

If you are sXe is really easy to know what not to consume, but as a vegan you need to know way more things, like the composition of every processed food. It is also really hard to eat outside since you really never know if in a restaurant they are telling you the truth when in comes to the ingredients they use.

And Spider, if you are interested in vegan body building check this page:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=bio_avi

profile_avi_3.jpg

I've been straight edge my whole life and it's easy as pie. Only person to ever give me shit about it was a childhood friend who begged me to drink and smoke pot with him because I'm so fun to hang out with sober that I'd be hilarious if I was stoned or drunk. What a great friend, eh?

At my wedding my champaign glass had sparkling cider in it AND I only pretended to drink it. :p

Going vegan sounds impossible to me.

Sblargh

Banned
You people don't appreciate how much alcohol improves your life. Being sober is like constantly wanting to walk out just before the biggest pay day of the year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's easy for wrestling fans to be straight edge

you just don't have to get invited to any parties

That's a pretty good joke but its easy as fuck as someone with a driver's license who is stone sober to get invited to parties. My friends love the fact I don't mess with anything. Someone needs to drive people home/go on food runs.

strobogo

Banned
El Pescado you gotta put things in perspective. I'm sure not drinking alcohol probably seems impossible to Stro

It doesn't seem impossible at all. I was defacto straight edge for 25 years until last year. I would MUCH rather never drink or do drugs than limit what I eat to grass and tree bark.

It doesn't seem impossible at all. I was defacto straight edge for 25 years until last year. I would MUCH rather never drink or do drugs than limit what I eat to grass and tree bark.

Mmm then you have no idea what you can eat as a vegan if you only think is that...

What a lot of you do not know is that almost any flavor can be replicated with vegan products and is not expensive. The expensive thing are the so called substitutes.

strobogo

Banned
Mmm then you have no idea what you can eat as a vegan if you only think is that...

What a lot of you do not know is that almost any flavor can be replicated with vegan products and is not expensive. The expensive thing are the so called substitutes.

What I know is that vegans are NERDS that don't have TVs, smell weird, are always grumpy, and secretly crave meat.

Sokantish

Yeah yeah, I've heard it before okay. You can quit anytime you want, I bet!

What I know is that vegans are NERDS that don't have TVs, smell weird, are always grumpy, and secretly crave meat.

Michael Hayes is a human, is a male and is also not a vegan or vegetarian - how does it feel to have at least three things in common with your nemesis? I bet he loves GnR, as well.

Anywho, I'm on team carnivore, damnit. Life isn't worth living without steaks and fried chicken, as far as I'm concerned.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Judging whole groups of people based on commentary and Michael Cole promos? What's next strobogo? You go on a rant about how you think all Samoans are cannibals because Jessie Venture told you so?

You really are taking on that racist gimmick.

Michael Hayes is a human, is a male and is also not a vegan or vegetarian - how does it feel to have at least three things in common with your nemesis? I bet he loves GnR, as well.

Anywho, I'm on team carnivore, damnit. Life isn't worth living without steaks and fried chicken, as far as I'm concerned.
Kindred spirits we are.

...except for the death matches.

DMczaf

Bret is back

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/462...o-face-in-the-modern-era-thoughts-on-triple-h

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart was in Glasgow, Scotland for a Q&A session. Wrestlezone reader Anton sent us the following highlights from the session:

Hart on women's Wrestling:
"It's never been better. I mean who ever got a boner watching The Fabulous Moolah"

Bret's opinion on Triple H:
"I got a lot of heat last time I was over here for saying he was a 4 out of 10 wrestler. My honest opinion… he's a 4 out of 10 wrestler!

Bret on wrestlers he would like to face today:
"I would love to take on Cena, Punk, Bryan and The Uso's."

*Bret also mentioned when he had a stroke and was in the hospital, Vince McMahon called him and he was in tears. He still gets shaken up when talking about this moment in his life.

strobogo

Banned

At first I was thinking "God damn, fuck that Nazaaay", but then the second part made me think, "Well, maybe he isn't quite so bad".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Usos are the tag team version of Curtis Axel
"It's never been better. I mean who ever got a boner watching The Fabulous Moolah"
So is today the day of exposing people I used to like as pieces of shit?

No meat, no life

also no heart attacks

Even if you do not eat animals products you can get a heart attack, some of the vegans I know eat some really disgusting food full of processed shit that cap your arteries.

Being in a vegan diet is not a synonymous of eating healthy, is like any other diet, some work others just do not.

Alucard

Banned
ROH's show in Dayton, Ohio tonight sounds great. From prowrestling.net:

-The Briscoes vs. Adam Cole and Michael Bennett (w/Maria Kanellis)

-A.J. Styles vs. Chris Hero

-Tommaso Ciampa vs. Matt Taven for the ROH TV Title

-Kevin Steen vs. Bobby Fish

-Michael Elgin vs. Cedric Alexander

-Silas Young vs. Kyle O'Reilly vs. RD Evans vs. The Romantic Touch in a four corner survival match

Powell's POV: ROH is also advertising Roderick Strong, B.J. Whitmer, Jimmy Jacobs, Caprice Coleman, ACH, and Tadarius Thomas. If you attend the show tonight, you are encouraged to send a report (or basic results) to dotnetjason@gmail.com.

Alucard

Banned
WWE should have Bret Hart host next year's Wrestlemania, he'll hype the matches real good.

"AJ Lee is a phenomenal athlete. And Naomi? Have you seen that ass? Forget about it. Get your boners ready for the best masturbation session there is, was, and ever will be."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom