• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original Sin Cara is finally gone? I always wanted to believe he would overcome the bouts of botching that so quickly destroyed his hype, alas he was but botchamania given humanoid form. Regardless I salute the original Sin Cara and his dramatic points he will be missed, I care not for imposter Cara.

Hell No vs Big E and Ziggler for the tag titles if I tenement right. Match went like 7 minutes.

See I remember this match because I felt that they should have been building to Kane/Bryan while Ziggler should've been cashing in at WM itself and instead I got a tag match with Big Green of all people in it shoehorned into the equation way before he was ready, and then as you said it went on for a mere like 7 minutes, grumble.

Alucard

Banned
Another quote from the Lita interview I'm listening to.

JR: "Hear that guys? Just lay there and she'll do the rest. Do the moonsault." *creepy JR laugh*

DMczaf

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/superstars-who-pulled-double-duty-at-wrestlemania/page-5

Nine Superstars who pulled double duty at WrestleMania BROTHER JACK DUDE

Hulk Hogan — WrestleMania IX

It was Hulk Hogan who lucked out in Las Vegas’ Caesar’s Palace at WrestleMania IX when he competed — and won — twice in the same evening en route to a WWE Championship victory. Hogan’s first match of the night saw him team with Brutus Beefcake to defeat Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster, but The Immortal One’s ultimate goal for the evening was to challenge the winner of the Bret Hart-Yokozuna WWE Title Match for an opportunity at the ultimate prize. The Hulkster did just that, relieving Yokozuna of his newly won title after a failed attempt at dirty play by Mr. Fuji backfired and allowed Hulkamania to run wild once again.

tumblr_mkrboeOsff1ql0k28o3_1280.jpg

Mengetsu

I have this feeling that even if HHH loses to Bryan he still enters himself into the main event and it becomes a fatal 4 way because HHH has the power to do so and is so livid about losing. Either way I'm interested.

jred2k

See I remember this match because I felt that they should have been building to Kane/Bryan while Ziggler should've been cashing in at WM itself and instead I got a tag match with Big Green of all people in it shoehorned into the equation way before he was ready, and then as you said it went on for a mere like 7 minutes, grumble.

It was kind of funny when they mocked the Bryan 18 second loss with Ziggler and AJ kissing, but I don't remember anything that happened after that.

Heel's bet is ridiculous because it expects a man pull of the nigh Herculean feat of winning a title and being able to hold it for more than a day.

Alucard

Banned
JR at the end of the Lita interview:

"I'm almost living vicariously through her body. Which is weird if you're a man."

WHAT THE FUCK, JR?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Avatar bets are fun. I'd do a ban bet but mods don't do them anymore. I can PM Stump and ask if we can. I'm willing to go hard for this!

Made a PPV schedule for Mania week;

ManiaSchedule.jpg

Definitely getting the New Japan shows, plus probably the 1st DGUSA show (Hero vs Tanaka!!) and SHIMMER 62. And Mania, of course.

Heel

Thank you for enjoying the spirit of an avatar bet, Chamber, LP and Sunflower. It appears Daniel Bryan fans do not want the thrill of having a little skin in the game, and would rather sulk and whine on the proverbial sidelines about how "unfair" everything is for them.

It was kind of funny when they mocked the Bryan 18 second loss with Ziggler and AJ kissing, but I don't remember anything that happened after that.
Oh yeah, that was a neat little callback, I think it ended with the diving headbutt surprisingly just to make it feel that little bit more like a standard match from Raw and not Wrestlemania.
Not that I should expect anything from the mid card of manias these days.

JR is Heavy

This wrasslegaf ruination of good old JR may have just hit its peak.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe event workers...if they don't get it for free?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mojo Rawley will someday find a good gimmick and be a hell of a lot better. Someday.

What a hodge podge of merch with the Wrestlemania logo on it.

Who the hell would buy this shit
Gatormania should have been the actual event logo, the entrance ramp could be across a swamp with the mania mascot roaming within, just think of the Wyatt entrance possibilities.

I'm going with a comic book retcon here, the real JR was captured by an rival Wrestling promoter and replaced him with an evil clone.

Must've been replaced around the time that bearded JR returned a few years ago, yeah that has to be it.

Sblargh

Banned
Made a PPV schedule for Mania week;

ManiaSchedule.jpg

Definitely getting the New Japan shows, plus probably the 1st DGUSA show (Hero vs Tanaka!!) and SHIMMER 62. And Mania, of course.

Thanks for this! As of right now, I'll only get SHIMMER 62, but who knows what else I'll be hyped about!

Must've been replaced around the time that bearded JR returned a few years ago, yeah that has to be it.

That's right, and unless his kidnappers have been feeding him his required amount of BBQ ribs, the real JR is long gone.

RIP in peace Jim Ross. We'll greatly miss your hyperbolic rants and love of fruity fruity delicious fruity delicious delicious skittles.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to all NJPW shows, probably will pull the trigger on EVOLVE 28, definitely SHIMMER 62 and thinkin' on DGUSA. Thinkin.

Oh and Manier.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
right but I am not taking any risk. My Jack Veneno Avatar is too good for me to risk it.

You can get him back though! After the Period of Suffering!

I PMed Stumpokapow about ban bets. I wonder if one of you wants to go balls out with me on a bannnn bettoooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom