• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
Let's get going. Toss out some names.

Titus O'Neil

Shit, new paige

Paige_zpsfbf53d22.jpg

Sephzilla

So is anybody actually going to risk watching Wrestlemania exclusively on the network, or will you all have some more reliable backup option available?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Has it been posted that Elimination Chamber 2014 is now on the Network?

Yeah, I try to post what's new every day in the Network OT

So is anybody actually going to risk watching Wrestlemania exclusively on the network, or will you all have some more reliable backup option available?

I will. No backups. Faith in technology.

My wife wanted to know the card for Mania. I tell her the matches..

I lol when she goes. "That's a shitty card.

She disagrees where they using the shield.
She knows Bryan won't win
She Lol'd @ the diva match
Said tag match gonna be boring

I dunno about this one. On paper sounds like a stinker

There's no way in hell I'm gonna watch it live on the network.

Speaking of - if anyone wants a cheap ticket one of my friends backed out of the trip and fucked us over so I'd be willing to sell it to someone here half off. Section 145.

Sokantish

your cody avatar makes me think Cody's wife is what your wife looks like. Man, you're lucky

It's going to be the GREATEST Wrestlemania of all time though

We're relying completely on the Network for our Wrestlemania party. It'll either be glorious, or all come to a crashing disappointment.

BHZ Mayor

All jokes(?) about Triple H's ego aside, what's probably going to happen is Bryan beats HHH, barely, so he's at an obvious disadvantage during the main event, then when it looks like he's going to win, Triple H interferes and he loses to Batista.

As much as we all find Bray Wyatt really cool, I do think this feud is hurting Cena's star power a little bit. His quarter hours have been pretty crappy since starting this feud, and I don't see WWE blaming Cena for that.

strobogo

Banned
As much as we all find Bray Wyatt really cool, I do think this feud is hurting Cena's star power a little bit. His quarter hours have been pretty crappy since starting this feud, and I don't see WWE blaming Cena for that.

His quarter hours have been bad since he came back at HIAC. Almost always have people tuning out during his segments even when segments before and after do well.

Fun game - without looking it up try to remember the match Daniel Bryan had last year at Wrestlemania. Between a couple of friends none of us could come up with it off hand, we got the winner and stipulations right but couldn't remember the opponent.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If the feed shits the bed, I expect WWE to give every sub an extension for another six months.

Fun game - without looking it up try to remember the match Daniel Bryan had last year at Wrestlemania. Between a couple of friends none of us could come up with it off hand, we got the winner and stipulations right but couldn't remember the opponent.

...Kane?

edit: ok Kane was involved I'm not crazy

Sephzilla

We're relying completely on the Network for our Wrestlemania party. It'll either be glorious, or all come to a crashing disappointment.

I've got no choice but to. Going on a trip in about a month so I gotta save that money.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna watch it live on the network.

Speaking of - if anyone wants a cheap ticket one of my friends backed out of the trip and fucked us over so I'd be willing to sell it to someone here half off. Section 145.

What I think's going down for our WrestleMania party is that I'm just taking my PS3 over to a friends house who has cable. If the feed craps out we'll just buy the actual PPV or something.

I honestly don't believe the Network is going to be able to handle the load what so ever.

your cody avatar makes me think Cody's wife is what your wife looks like. Man, you're lucky

It's going to be the GREATEST Wrestlemania of all time though
Thx. And she loves the stache too!!

I'm hoping Mania does good because my buddy's kids love wrestling and wants to see it.

Is DirecTV still offering it? Need backup options myself

strobogo

Banned
Hell No vs Big E and Ziggler for the tag titles if I tenement right. Match went like 7 minutes.

It was super weak and the only highlights were Ziggler completely fucking up the Fameasser and the YES chants after the match. And Bryan won with the diving headbutt for some reason.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

I actually think it's better than the last 2, which, admittedly, are the only ones I've seen live.

The battle royal will be a decent time sink.
Kane and the Old Age Outlaws can still (mostly) go, so The Shield could easily carry them to a good tag match.
The 4 way tag champ match will be kinda eh, I give that.
Cena/Wyatt is shaping up to be a good match.
HHH/Bryan will be a fun match, and Bryan WILL win, no doubt about it.
Diva's match is a bathroom break segment.
Taker/Lesner should be a nice pummel duel.
The main event should theoretically be Daniel's "Wrestlemania moment", assuming that the WWE isn't stupid enough to screw it up.

But then again...

Hell No vs Big E and Ziggler for the tag titles if I tenement right. Match went like 7 minutes.

Well done. None of us even remember Big E being at that Mania and remembered Ziggler more for winning the WHC the next night, not for what he actually did at Wrestlemania, I guessed Rhodes Scholars as their opponents.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
- Here are the confirmed matches for tonight's WWE NXT broadcast that will have the theme as Vengeance:

* Mojo Rawley vs. CJ Parker

* Tyler Breeze vs. Xavier Woods

* Natalya vs. Charlotte

* Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville for the NXT Title

Making a tournament bracket for the Shitty Wrestler Tournament 2014 (not shitty person, wrestler only)

Let's get going. Toss out some names.

As in how good the person is at "pro wrestling," or their gimmicks are shit?

For example, the first person I thought of was David Otunga. Can't work, doesn't have a gimmick outside of Mr. Halle Berry, hasn't been entertaining since he was John Laurinitis's sidekick in the People Power era, hasn't been on TV in ages.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As in how good the person is at "pro wrestling," or their gimmicks are shit?

For example, the first person I thought of was David Otunga. Can't work, doesn't have a gimmick outside of Mr. Halle Berry, hasn't been entertaining since he was John Laurinitis's sidekick in the People Power era, hasn't been on TV in ages.

:O Otunga deserves much more praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom