• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel

could never
Cole should not be allowed to sit at the round table, let him be inside the Cole Mine box just off to the side.

New Paige.

paige-championship_zps28d1be90.png

Zach

But Terminator/Terminator 2/Predator/Total Recall/True Lies

When I ask myself, would I rather have Rocky (we're only talking the first movie here) or all of those admittedly significant movies, I go with Rocky without hesitation. It's just so lovely.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Demolition Man had Sandra Bullock, Sly, Wesley Snipes, and Taco Bell
Total Recall had Sharon Stone(but only for a little while), Arnold, and Philips.

Demolition Man wins.

Simon Phoenix in Demolition Man to the cops is what 1996 Stone Cold would do to the modern WWE roster

strobogo

Banned
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a lot of Sly movies. He probably even has more movies that are better. But he just isn't Arnold and his peaks don't reach those glorious Arnold peaks.

strobogo

Banned
I'm pretty sure Vlad the Superfan is wearing a WBF tank top at Halloween Havoc 1992. He's in the front row next to Hat Guy from ECW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pre-Attitude era WWF and Pre-NWO era WCW are my favorite eras of wrestling even though I know a lot of people don't like them. For good reason, tons of unncessary squash matches, but the good matches were phenomenal and had a ton of fun, new characters. Less is more. I feel like they had the perfect rosters instead of having too many people and not knowing who to push one week. Felt like everyone had a spot.

jmdajr

I feel that as the fans mature, they appreciate the so called kiddy era more. Isn't that funny?

you,re all getting old

So i just found out that the dollar store down the street carries WWF attitude pens with a big plastic Undertaker or Stone Cold. I don't understand how these things could still be around in 2014.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Goldust was supposed to be a heel because he was a perv not because he was a homosexual(though y'know...)

Just like in Pillman/Goldust, Pillman was the heel because he was a pervert. Even though we all know Terri begged for that loose cannon if yknow what I mean

Xater

Because of earlier I watched Pumping Iron again. It has been a while since I have seen it. Arnold is kind of a dick in it.

So would u say Goldust is now more or less offensive since homosexuality is more accepted.
You know, Goldust ver.1

I always thought the point of Goldust was that he wasn't gay or anything but rather acted that way to psyche out his opponents and throw them off their game by playing to their homophobia. Like a reverse Undertaker.

Watching the Legends of Wrestling on the 70's with JJ, Bock, Patterson & Hayes and they show a clip from a MSG house show with a crazy old lady at ringside who would heckle the heels. She was evidently quite infamous, Vince referring to her by name on commentary (Mrs. Georgette Krieger) as she begs a kiss from the babyface Pat Barrett. The heel tries to get a kiss as well, but she swings her shoe at him, lol. Professor Tanaka apparently used to get into it with her a lot as well, as she'd wipe off the ceremonial salt he'd line the ring with. Love crazy fans like this. She was seemingly well known in the Baltimore wrestling scene and would take a bus trip to NYC for every single MSG show for 34 years, until her death in the early 80's.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Scott Hall was too. Him pushing over the trash can was forreal, lol

Mostly because his kid was watching though, and he didn't know how to explain that to him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know. I'm not Sunny, I don't have my crusader tumblr updated or anything.

It's not tough to not be a piece of shit to people. It doesn't require being a "crusader" or a tumblr.

Watching the Legends of Wrestling on the 70's with JJ, Bock, Patterson & Hayes and they show a clip from a MSG house show with a crazy old lady at ringside who would heckle the heels. She was evidently quite infamous, Vince referring to her by name on commentary (Mrs. Georgette Krieger) as she begs a kiss from the babyface Pat Barrett. The heel tries to get a kiss as well, but she swings her shoe at him, lol. Professor Tanaka apparently used to get into it with her a lot as well, as she'd wipe off the ceremonial salt he'd line the ring with. Love crazy fans like this. She was seemingly well known in the Baltimore wrestling scene and would take a bus trip to NYC for every single MSG show for 34 years, until her death in the early 80's.

I love people like that too. Fantastic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Late reply, but Layla looked terrible with curly hair. Don't know if she changed her makeup or whatever, but Diva Search Layla was a 6/10

Demolition Man is good-- not great but good-- but it does have the #1 quip of all time. They're fighting in a pile of junk, and Sly grabs an old television, says "YOU'RE ON TV!" and nails Snipes over the head with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Late reply, but Layla looked terrible with curly hair. Don't know if she changed her makeup or whatever, but Diva Search Layla was a 6/10

and now cism

I'm on to you, Zordic Power man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom