• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2395689-4576297224-wrong.gif

tumblr_ma4jangFjy1qfr6udo1_400.gif

jmdajr

Just gonna put this out there. I've never seen Rambo 2. Just one of those things. I was banned from R-Rated movies as a kid.

Years later when I was say...14-15, I remember going to visit my grandparents in the middle of nowhere in Mexico. Nothing to do but feed the cows. But..they had a video rental store! Holy shit I went crazy.

I rented every Arnold, Bruce Willis, Steven Segal, Mel Gibson, Van Dame movie in there. It was the Summer of a million deaths.

For whatever reason, I kind forgot about Sly although I might have gotten to see say... Tango n Cash. I need so many other Sly movies to catch up on. I will make it a thing to do now.

DMczaf

They need to get Shawn on the new Roundtable next week, especially after watching Mr. Wrestlemania. Much more candid about stuff now, especially his own life. You could probably make an entire DVD based on the behind the scenes drama of WM14 alone.

somedevil

They need to get Shawn on the new Roundtable next week, especially after watching Mr. Wrestlemania. Much more candid about stuff now, especially his own life. You could probably make an entire DVD based on the behind the scenes drama of WM14 alone.

Well all they announced so far is Michael Cole will be the host most likely replacing Gene Okerlund.

Penguin

Barf Michael Cole is gonna be the host for the new Legends Roundtable?

I dislike his commentary, but he doesn't seem like a fit for the show. Too much of a company man and he doesn't seem to have a ton of interesting stories... I mean his best friend is Cena!

strobogo

Banned
I like Sly and all, but I can't believe people would pick him over Arnold, even if he might be a better actor. Arnold has 4 of the GOAT action movies.

Sblargh

Banned
If WWE had made this Daniel Bryan shirt I would've bought gladly bought it, but instead some guy/gal on RedBubble made it;

http://www.redbubble.com/people/growcold/works/11120034-dvniel-bryvn-raw-ist-krieg

IC8DSRe.jpg

..this is perfect.

When was the last time D Bry lost clean? (In a non-handicapped match)

Bray Wyatt at Royal Rumble, but then he was already over as fuck, I don't know what time was before that. Wouldn't be surprised if before summerslam 2013.

Also WWE seems intent in everyone forgetting Bray beat Bryan clean, even if it would help his feud with Cena, even if it still is one of the greatest matches of the year.

KissVibes

Banned
I can't wait until John Cena beats the entire Wyatt family, and finally proves that there is no future in the WWE that doesn't involve him being at the top.

I can't believe that's the storyline they used. THEY FUTURE HAS TO GO THROUGH ME, CLEANLY. Well, that'll never fucking happen.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also WWE seems intent in everyone forgetting Bray beat Bryan clean, even if it would help his feud with Cena, even if it still is one of the greatest matches of the year.

With how fast they shitcanned Daniel Wyatt they just don't want anyone remembering that angle ever happened.

Sblargh

Banned
With how fast they shitcanned Daniel Wyatt they just don't want anyone remembering that angle ever happened.

Maybe it was a bit rushed, but I agree with... someone from some podcast at the voices of wrestling that Bryan climbing the cage and YESing will be in a lot of lists of "better moments of RAW".

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I can't wait until John Cena beats the entire Wyatt family, and finally proves that there is no future in the WWE that doesn't involve him being at the top.

I can't believe that's the storyline they used. THEY FUTURE HAS TO GO THROUGH ME, CLEANLY. Well, that'll never fucking happen.

Well, at least it's something new for Cena to do. I mean, this could've easily been Embrace the Hate 2.0.

Bray is going to slit Cena's throat in the opening moments of the match then invite local area strippers dressed as cultists into the ring for a blood orgy. Afterwards they'll hose down the ring and hold the main event.

Marvel

could never
Byran goes over Hunter then loses to Brotista via outside interference from irate HHH.

Bray is going over Cena probably with a little help from Luke and Rowen but I think it's not too far fetched to think that Bray is gonna destroy Cena for most of the match.

UberTag

Bray is going to slit Cena's throat in the opening moments of the match then invite local area strippers dressed as cultists into the ring for a blood orgy. Afterwards they'll hose down the ring and hold the main event.
I would give that match 5 stars. And I bet Cena goes longer than 18 seconds before having his throat slit, too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

They'd never ever do this. It'd be too 'pandering' and give the wrong impression I guess, but I would love a roundtable style show with the Kliq talking Monday Night Wars. Specifically, Nash, Hall, X-Pac, and Shawn (No Trips of course because he has to be executive and probably doesn't have any interesting stories other than carrying HBK's bags)

But it'd be cool because you'd have two of the big draws for each company. Guys who are buddies enough to joke around and swap insults, guys like X-Pac who knew more people in the locker rooms to know what they felt like, guys like Hall who were considered a super good hand.

In the end, it'd be an ego off between Nash and HBK and it would be awesome because I know all the bad stories would bring bitchy Shawn back from the dead for a few minutes
But Terminator/Terminator 2/Predator/Total Recall/True Lies

Demolition Man > Total Recall/True Lies
First Blood > Terminator/Terminator 2
Rambo > Commando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom