• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good offence from Natalya there, that rolling clothesline looked nice.

Also, how long is Alex Riley going to rely on his one anecdote about "that time I was a wrestler and wrestled Miz"?

Ithil

WWE's current plan for WrestleMania week is to tape RAW and SmackDown on Monday from Washington, DC. More footage for SmackDown will be taped at Axxess events, as usual. WWE also has a press conference scheduled for Wednesday, likely in New York City. There will be a ton of media coverage and happenings throughout the week so be sure to join us for updates.

Guess they don't want to lose a day going off to somewhere else to tape Smackdown, they want the entire roster and production crew in New Orleans by Tuesday next week. They're already starting to set up the Superdome since today, so they've already got all their attention on WM itself, I think RAW and especially Smackdown are going to be pretty low effort.

The stage and ring crews must be delighted to be back in a domed stadium, they don't have to construct their own lighting rig above the ring with the four palm trees this time, they actually have a roof to use.

Vylash

Charlotte carried the shit out of that match, but of course it was ruined by their ridiculous desire to protect Natalya, complete waste

Penguin

Guess they don't want to lose a day going off to somewhere else to tape Smackdown, they want the entire roster and production crew in New Orleans by Tuesday next week. They're already starting to set up the Superdome since today, so they've already got all their attention on WM itself, I think RAW and especially Smackdown are going to be pretty low effort.

The stage and ring crews must be delighted to be back in a domed stadium, they don't have to construct their own lighting rig above the ring with the four palm trees this time, they actually have a roof to use.

This is nothing new

SD is usually like 2-3 matches with a lot of promo packages and footage/interviews from AXXESS.

jred2k

Guess they don't want to lose a day going off to somewhere else to tape Smackdown, they want the entire roster and production crew in New Orleans by Tuesday next week. They're already starting to set up the Superdome since today, so they've already got all their attention on WM itself, I think RAW and especially Smackdown are going to be pretty low effort

Rosenberg mentioned on the Cheap Heat podcast that Mark Henry had something like 20 appearances scheduled for that week. Seems like it will be a pretty packed week for all involved. Hopefully we get some decent interviews and network programming out of it.

strobogo

Banned
I have to disagree. I think she has lots of in-ring talent and has an adequate amount of charisma. She's a hard worker.

She's not good in the ring, can't talk, is a total harpy on Total Divas, and acts like her bloodline automatically makes her better than everyone else. She does a Rock level Sharpshooter and acts like Bret is her dad.

Ithil

Rosenberg mentioned on the Cheap Heat podcast that Mark Henry had something like 20 appearances scheduled for that week. Seems like it will be a pretty packed week for all involved. Hopefully we get some decent interviews and network programming out of it.

This year they have the Network, too, so even low card guys are gonna be busy as hell. I'm eager to see the Network programming from Axxess, I know they already said they'll have a legends panel and some other specials, all on the Network.

Axxess must be a real love and hate thing for the wrestlers.

Dude's only 23 years old, he's undoubtedly going to get better.

Biggest problem he's got is that he gets lost on occasion and you can almost see him thinking "right, what am I meant to be doing now?".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OH DEAR GODDDDDDDDDDDD

had to have hurt like FUCK

Ithil

Dude's only 23 years old, he's undoubtedly going to get better.

Biggest problem he's got is that he gets lost on occasion and you can almost see him thinking "right, what am I meant to be doing now?".

Problem there is he's been wrestling since he was 18. Five years experience and he looks like he's been wrestling six months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great match. Bo works great with Neville. Bo's come so far in the past year. Great match!

Alucard

Banned
Pretty good jump scare with Willow and Spud there.

And I'm so into Gunner and Storm right now. Really looking forward to their match tonight. I love how TNA builds this stuff up throughout an episode too.

Alucard

Banned
Umm, Bully Ray just had like six tables set up around the ring. This could be good...except that it's set to be a tables match, which means someone will only need to go through one.

Vylash

Praying they don't tie Flair to Charlotte when they call her up, that's gonna be such a fucking anchor for the poor girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom