• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting aside talk of whether he's good enough to go up for not, Rusev was working house shows from before Royal Rumble and he's still yet to wrestle a match on the main roster. If Bo was getting even a hint of a call up we'd know about it.

Not every talent is brought up that way though. Shield debuted out of nowhere. Wyatts had a few weeks of vignettes but didn't work house shows. There's no one way that guys are brought up. And plus, Bo has worked on the main roster before, both on TV and house shows. So in that sense he is a known quantity to management. Rusev not so much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some people got a vendetta against Bo. I count two unbolievers!
zWVbK.gif

Showaddy

Not every talent is brought up that way though. Shield debuted out of nowhere. Wyatts had a few weeks of vignettes but didn't work house shows. There's no one way that guys are brought up. And plus, Bo has worked on the main roster before, both on TV and house shows. So in that sense he is a known quantity to management. Rusev not so much.

Shield weren't part of NXT at all though apart from Rollins so it wasn't exactly a call up situation. Wyatt had worked some house shows and was dominating NXT so we knew he was coming up.

Bo got a chance a the 2013 rumble and never impressed, since then there hasn't been a sniff of a call up for him.

Shield weren't part of NXT at all though apart from Rollins so it wasn't exactly a call up situation. Wyatt had worked some house shows and was dominating NXT so we knew he was coming up.

Bo got a chance a the 2013 rumble and never impressed, since then there has been a sniff of a call up for him.

Whether they worked when it was FCW or NXT, a call up is a call up. My point is that the reason Rusev hasn't debuted yet and had to work house shows for a while is, partially, so he could get used to being on the road all of the time and management could see how he handled it. Bo has already done that before. Management knows he is ready for it from that perspective. So he doesn't necessarily have to go through the same process. And last year, Bo was supposed to be a face and wasn't over at all. With his heel work being considerably better from a reaction standpoint, what management thought of his short run a year ago is ancient history by now.

Showaddy

House shows are there to test ability and audience reaction as much as anything. You're not good to go if you turn up for a couple of sporadic house shows and get poor reactions like Bo & The Ascension.

Edit: And I think management are aware Bo's heel work isn't going to be worth much without NXT's audience.

strobogo

Banned
Some people got a vendetta against Bo. I count two unbolievers!
zWVbK.gif

I see two major problems with a Bo call up.

1. His ring work isn't up to snuff, although it does appear he's finally starting to improve. Even if he's improving, he still needs a lot of work.

2. His gimmick is the best thing about him and it isn't going to transfer to the main roster, at least not in its current form. It will translate even worse than Emma's.

Every time I see Mojo, I think of post-SWOLL Trent Reznor.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bo needs his bike if he's coming to the main roster. Gotta have that sweet bike.
9xwFVyj.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I'd like to know the person in charge of that photo shoot and ask them what they thought that picture would accomplish and why they thought it would make Bo look good.

Recall

They need to put NXT redemption on the netwrok. it was the best show WWe was producing at the time

also theNew japan/WCW supershows

Didn't New Japan tape and promote those? I don't think you will see th instantly as New Japan most likely has the masters and will need to give permission ect

Edgeward

NXT's main event was great, made up for the other matches I had to slog through.

Thank fuck that looks to be the last of the mojo section in the audience. Getting tired of them standing out with their blank, uninterested looks. If only it was the last I can see of Mojo himself.

I would normally quote that picture and respond with lyrics from this year's Wrestlemania theme but fuck if I know how it goes.

It's pretty clear now that when it comes to Wrestlemania, you get what you pay for.

...and blow out both his kneecaps in the process, meaning he has to forfeit his spot in the main event, so it goes to Bryan any way.

I like the look of that new Wolfenstein game - meaty gunplay, over the top gore, alternate history 1960's in which Germany won the war. They've even gone as far to record an entire soundtrack of famous 60's songs, German-style.

Hasney

Unboliever checking in. His match last night wasn't bad, but that is the only good match I think he's ever had in my eyes.

MC Safety

Hoooooly crap
YoungPaulEandEvilThree.jpg

Paul Heyman WITH hair with Blassie, Captain Lou, and Akbar

That's not Akbar, that's the Grand Wizard of Wrestling.

Unless the Grand Wizard of Wrestling played dual roles, which would be unheard of in the annals of pro wrestling.

That was the Golden Age for managers. WWE never outdid those three guys.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't know why I thought that was Ackbar. Been watching too much World Class

and Captain Lou's memory is supernatural. Every time the interviewer asks him something, Lou rattles off their height, weight, where they worked, who they worked with, what they looked like, and if they're dead or not.

Alucard

Banned
"The hunt for Willow" provided some good comedy last night. Don't judge if you didn't watch, bros.

#ImpactNation is alive and kicking.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
...and blow out both his kneecaps in the process, meaning he has to forfeit his spot in the main event, so it goes to Bryan any way.

I like the look of that new Wolfenstein game - meaty gunplay, over the top gore, alternate history 1960's in which Germany won the war. They've even gone as far to record an entire soundtrack of famous 60's songs, German-style.
This sounds right up your alley. You know why!

Xater

"The hunt for Willow" provided some good comedy last night. Don't judge if you didn't watch, bros.

#ImpactNation is alive and kicking.

Is that really what TNA fans are calling themselves now? Can you get more pathetic?

"Shit WWE already took 'universe'. Well guess we'll settle for 'nation'..."

Jamie OD

Is that really what TNA fans are calling themselves now? Can you get more pathetic?

"Shit WWE already took 'universe'. Well guess we'll settle for 'nation'..."

I did like their fans calling themselves TNAtheists during the period when Vince created McMahonism in WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom