• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I net up with the old coworkers 7 ish. Currently on the light rail to work. Gonna get there and have a nice cup of coffee. Agent Cooper would be proud.

Shit. My Taco Bell only does breakfast 9-11. Fuggin ridiculous.

Bandini

I got one of everything, sausage variation. I found it all to be pretty tasty. If you enjoy Taco Bell, you will like the breakfast.

I can't get drunk that early in the day anymore, so I'll probably have to pass. Hittin' the Bell sober just doesn't do it for me.

Although, could be a fun way to sabotage my weekend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all soft. Taco Bell is as perennial as the grass.

Don't tell me what to do!

Man up!

Shit. My Taco Bell only does breakfast 9-11. Fuggin ridiculous.

Oh that is pretty wack.

I can't get drunk that early in the day anymore, so I'll probably have to pass. Hittin' the Bell sober just doesn't do it for me.

Although, could be a fun way to sabotage my weekend.

I don't think I'm man enough to handle both Taco Bell and Baja Blast in the morning.

So you two are basically The Miz of the breakfast eating world. Got it.

American's eating habits are as bad as their favorite local sports teams!

#bnb

whatamark

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
American's eating habits are as bad as their favorite local sports teams!

#bnb

Taco Bell fits my nutrition macros. I've educated myself. I guess it's easier to handwave and assume people who eat Taco Bell are fatasses, even though both FallingEdge and I are on weight training programs and can DEADLIFT YOUR CARCASS WITHOUT EFFORT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

in3uLdgcYZYGf.gif

Sblargh we comin for you

Bowser

Taco Bell is actually not a terrible fast food restaurant provided you know what you're doing (i.e. don't be an idiot and get 3 Cheesy Gordita Crunches; side note, I fucking love CGCs, so tasty). You can get much healthier (relatively speaking) meals from Taco Bell than fast food burger joints, etc.

somedevil

I don't think this is going to go well:

HEAD OF TNA CREATIVE & TNA RELATIONS DOING Q&A NEXT WEEK

TNA announced via their website there will be a live Q&A via social media with company Executive Vice President John “Big” Gaburick before next week's Impact Wrestling at 8 PM Eastern.

You can ask your question on Twitter by using the hashtag #askbig following @JohnGaburick or through TNA's Facebook page

Wonder how many is Vince Russo back questions he will get.

Also, listening to Review an Impact and man they hated the show. It is true creative is killing TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taco Bell is actually not a terrible fast food restaurant provided you know what you're doing (i.e. don't be an idiot and get 3 Cheesy Gordita Crunches; side note, I fucking love CGCs, so tasty). You can get much healthier (relatively speaking) meals from Taco Bell than fast food burger joints, etc.

That triple stack steak shit had so much protein - it was a food of the gods

Sblargh

Banned
There are no Taco Bells here, I don't even know what they offer, I just assume americans go for the fatass option given the opportunity.

It's not prejudice if it is truth!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been enjoying the am crunch wrap for years. Okc has had bell breakfast rocking for a while.

btw my friend, the Red Robin Unlimited Root Beer Floats - get em diet. it's poison otherwise and will sit like a rock in your stomach for hours and make you shit ya pants.

If I ate heavy breakfasts I'd be in. I'll likely still get it sometime, probably in a few weeks. That Waffle Taco and steak burrito look good to me

That AM Crunchwrap though, wot

Hasney

I don't think this is going to go well:

Wonder how many is Vince Russo back questions he will get.

Also, listening to Review an Impact and man they hated the show. It is true creative is killing TNA.

Maybe it's a SWERVE and Russo actually shows up in his place.

I'm not sure how some dudes think MLB for the PS3 and PS4 look similar, I hope they're not the same ones claiming they could pick out 1080P 60FPS like no one's business.

If only WWE games had an upgrade in graphics instead of going in reverse.

BHZ Mayor

I'm not sure how some dudes think MLB for the PS3 and PS4 look similar, I hope they're not the same ones claiming they could pick out 1080P 60FPS like no one's business.

If only WWE games had an upgrade in graphics instead of going in reverse.

That would actually require Yukes to give a damn.

btw my friend, the Red Robin Unlimited Root Beer Floats - get em diet. it's poison otherwise and will sit like a rock in your stomach for hours and make you shit ya pants.
Can't do artificial sweeteners. I think this is one of those things young me would destroy but I'll enjoy one and a half responsibly.

Taco Bell fits my nutrition macros. I've educated myself. I guess it's easier to handwave and assume people who eat Taco Bell are fatasses, even though both FallingEdge and I are on weight training programs and can DEADLIFT YOUR CARCASS WITHOUT EFFORT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

in3uLdgcYZYGf.gif

Sblargh we comin for you

iHkflTCbXXJS1.gif

I legitimately think less of people who eat at Taco Bell. I'm not even kidding. I can't help it.

tumblr_mmscnkefnD1qbaep1o1_400.gif

strobogo

Banned
I legitimately think less of people who eat at Taco Bell. I'm not even kidding. I can't help it.

I legitimately think less of people who act like Taco Bell will immediately make you shit yourself because they have the stomach of little fucking babies. I have never, ever had diarrhea from Taco Bell. Not once in my life. I don't know anyone who has, either.

jred2k

When did fast food really start going off the rails? Was it that KFC starch bowl shit that came out a few years ago? Fast food restaurants just seems like all the fast food restaurant are trying to out-crazy each other now and shit has gotten so cheap.

Does the WWE travel around with chefs similar to the way they bring trainers and doctors? I'm always kind of amazed at how well wrestlers can stay in shape while they have to travel and eat away from home 300+ days a year.

When did fast food really start going off the rails? Was it that KFC starch bowl shit that came out a few years ago? Fast food restaurants just seems like all the fast food restaurant are trying to out-crazy each other now and shit has gotten so cheap.

Does the WWE travel around with chefs similar to the way they bring trainers and doctors? I'm always kind of amazed at how well wrestlers can stay in shape while they have to travel and eat away from home 300+ days a year.
Do you remember when Burger King released the Enormous Omelet Sandwich? I have no clue if that's still on their menu.

Sblargh

Banned
KFC recently came to Brazil, they have some typical stuff for us like rice and black beans instead of just the chicken, but the bucket is so good. Oh man, so good. Having never eaten it before, I can say their chicken is something really special and unique.

What else are you damn yankees hiding for us?

Bowser

KFC recently came to Brazil, they have some typical stuff for us like rice and black beans instead of just the chicken, but the bucket is so good. Oh man, so good. Having never eaten it before, I can say their chicken is something really special and unique.

What else are you damn yankees hiding for us?

i_69.png

If you've never had one of these, you're not living. You're alive, but you haven't truly lived.

Rapstah

I legitimately think less of people who act like Taco Bell will immediately make you shit yourself because they have the stomach of little fucking babies. I have never, ever had diarrhea from Taco Bell. Not once in my life. I don't know anyone who has, either.

I thought this was just a sitcom joke on the level of "IKEA furniture is impossible to assemble".

Sokantish

NeoGAF does that for almost any fast food place, it's really strange

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The idea is for fast food establishments to make ONE "insane" product to get people in the door, and make most of their sales off the mundane stuff that their friends who don't want the insane thing want to buy. There you go, advertising 101.

jred2k

Do you remember when Burger King released the Enormous Omelet Sandwich? I have no clue if that's still on their menu.

I live in Canada so I only see the half of it. By the time we finally got the Double Down all my hype had completely died and I still haven't had one.

An omelette sandwich doesn't sound bad by itself, just makes me think of a Western sandwich. What was the hook that made it crazy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My morning sandwich is spicy NY cheddar cheese + salami. Cheese is the bread. No carbs baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom