• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
The idea is for fast food establishments to make ONE "insane" product to get people in the door, and make most of their sales off the mundane stuff that their friends who don't want the insane thing want to buy. There you go, advertising 101.

Easier advertising: We have cheaper food than everyone else and it doesn't taste bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
are you on a deficit atm? I don't recall your exact goals.

nope, keto keto keto. been dropping weight again since putting on a good amount of muscle last winter. Looking stronger while getting a little bit weaker. Not losing gains though!

If I did make it keto + deficit and hit those macros I'd lose it all in lightning speed, but I'm kinda casual about it.

I live in Canada so I only see the half of it. By the time we finally got the Double Down all my hype had completely died and I still haven't had one.

An omelette sandwich doesn't sound bad by itself, just makes me think of a Western sandwich. What was the hook that made it crazy?
It was pretty much a double egg and sausage sandwich.

food_enormous_omelet_2.jpg

edit: It also had bacon.

My coworker bought me oatmeal this morning. I usually get it with berries, coconut, and almonds. The coworker got it with berries, coconut... and white chocolate. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Filthy meat eaters.
Not eating meat means I'm better than you.

plants have feeling too

ya dick

My coworker bought me oatmeal this morning. I usually get it with berries, coconut, and almonds. The coworker got it with berries, coconut... and white chocolate. What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

The fuck is any of that shit? You eat oatmeal, you need to eat it right.

OATS AND WATER.

Fuck everything else. And no, no butter. Don't eat oatmeal like a fuckin dessert!

Bowser

The fuck is any of that shit? You eat oatmeal, you need to eat it right.

OATS AND WATER.

Fuck everything else. And no, no butter. Don't eat oatmeal like a fuckin dessert!

Eh, I like to throw in some frozen berries once in a while, maybe a tbsp on all-natural peanut butter (get dem healthy fats!).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't trust people that refuse to eat meat.

That's not good. There's a lot of people out there that are veggies that deserve your trust. Everyone can be different. Different is not bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
See, now... But meat... Tasty meat.

So go eat it Aiii. Nobody's stopping you. It doesn't make you a good or a bad person.

Whatever you do to keep living is whatever you do to keep living. Nothing more~

Rapstah

So it looks like the fallout of Xavier Woods' main roster run is Tensai's career ending, Brodus Clay being reduced to only appearing on house shows, and Woods himself getting worse entrance music. Is he cursed?

strobogo

Banned
No one can eat anything without killing something. Vegans and Vegetarians are killing plants. The effort that goes into making and shipping the organic food is bad for the environment. Meat eaters are killing sweet cows for their meals. We're all monsters.

Embrace the hate.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys are way too politically correct for wrestling fans.

Stop being so nice to people that don't like manly things, like eating meat, glorious meat!

tm24

Just out of curiosity FE and Sunny, i know you guys love the muscles, but how is your cardio? Or just athletic skills? I've never planned on being muscular and enjoy being toned just because i still play soccer and basketball on a weekly basis and the added bulk would probably hamper me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are way too politically correct for wrestling fans.

Stop being so nice to people that don't like manly things, like eating meat, glorious meat!

"Manly" things like eating meat
check your Dutch privilege
Here in America we don't suffer this gendered shit

Just out of curiosity FE and Sunny, i know you guys love the muscles, but how is your cardio? Or just athletic skills? I've never planned on being muscular and enjoy being toned just because i still play soccer and basketball on a weekly basis and the added bulk would probably hamper me

bckFuAl.jpg

All cardio work to me is hell. I absolutely hate it. I got strong (and am continuing getting stronger) because I simply want to BE strong. I want to tip over cars and burst through walls. I want to hurt people. That's all I want.

If I was doing athletic thiiiiings that'd be a different story. I just want to be a brick wall though.

Hasney

No one can eat anything without killing something. Vegans and Vegetarians are killing plants. The effort that goes into making and shipping the organic food is bad for the environment. Meat eaters are killing sweet cows for their meals. We're all monsters.

Embrace the hate.

Isn't there that weird diet that the person only eats what has naturally fallen off plants/trees and things that died of natural causes?

No idea how those people would be alive.

EDIT: looked it up and it's Fruitarianism

Hasney

I-I'll go back to being a vegetarian. I swear... just a little longer... j-just these few more days weeks months.

I will hunt anyone down who switches to vegetarian and slap them with bacon. If they can survive that, I'll let them be veggie in peace.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's you saying that girls can't do manly things, I never implied this.

You're suggesting it is against their nature

god these walls you're putting around people
where does it end

jeezus

come and fight!
i4eyZxngAvjIK.gif

jred2k

So it looks like the fallout of Xavier Woods' main roster run is Tensai's career ending, Brodus Clay being reduced to only appearing on house shows, and Woods himself getting worse entrance music. Is he cursed?

I guess you could say those are just the consequences.

Kaladin

I'm switching to T-Mobile. Just placed my order for new phone and service, and I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy S5 so I have to wait a couple of weeks to get my new device and service. Hoping the transition goes as smooth as I expect.

I'm so done with Verizon and their customer service. They have the better towers, but they're more expensive and don't try to do anything too extensive with their customer service, I was lied to several times over the past week dealing with their Edge Upgrade program.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Embrace the hate.

Most of my food comes locally sourced from the farmers market dawg.

Headline: Spider From Mars loves to crush the dreams of the local mom and pop plants just trying to make their way in life

You goddamn corporate apologist!

strobogo

Banned
Plants don't have nervous systems homie.

Plants will grow towards the sound of clips of running water from an iPod. They are living beings, homie. You're killing them and eating them while pretending people who eat meat are bad because the things we eat have eyes and buttholes.

That's racist as fuck, brah.

Decided to listing to review an impact . Russo has to be back, it sounds like 2000 WCW.

How do you guys watch it every week.

Gunners da bein in the front row after being hit with a beer bottle last week is so LOLTNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom