• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't need cardio. I just need to smash, crush, and ax things.

JBL & Cole show is the best.

CCqEWBl.gif

K3yJBJ6.gif

Fq6cL8Y.gif

DBRLfbe.gif

What point should I pick it up? I don't think I can avoid it any longer.

It was pedestrian for a bit (travel show) with goofy humor, until Renee popped up.

I recommend starting with the Cody Rhodes eps, either the Duel stuff or him searching for Clem Layfield (this is probably best)

Basically Cody is the lighting rod/catalyst for the ridiculous shit

DMczaf

I really wish they got Undertaker to be judge for Wrestler's Court.

And bring in Bret Hart and Diesel and reenact 1996.

Xater

That's not for the squeamish? During my studies I sat through Le sang des bêtes now that is not for the squeamish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LBRr2bGGUE (Seriously don't watch if you don't want to see animals being slaughtered; it kinda is a classic documentary from 1949)

Well I also studied biology for two semesters before so dissecting animals might have prepared me for something like this.

jmdajr

Are we thinking the same thing here? I meant if the guy is basically gifting fake boobs without the woman even ever considering it.

"Honey I love, but I'd love you even more with bigger boobs."

That kind of thing. That would weird me out.

Don't disagree.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, how would you guys feel if your companion asked if you would go ahead and get surgery for a bigger dick? If you're a secure dude even that'd make you feel pretty rough.

jmdajr

Well, how would you guys feel if your companion asked if you would go ahead and get surgery for a bigger dick? If you're a secure dude even that'd make you feel pretty rough.

It be fucked up. On that note, I'm pretty sure Nikki wanted them and John, being the giving person that he is, hooked her up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It be fucked up. On that note, I'm pretty sure Nikki wanted them and John, being the giving person that he is, hooked her up.

"If it makes you happy, I'll be happy." best answer for someone insecure with their body parts that wants an upgrade.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I avoid most political and philosophical topics in GAF. Why? Because I do not enjoy debating those topics in message boards. And I usually only post here.

If you want a debate let's go for "How can you play SO MUCH Path of Exile Reneledarker?!"

jmdajr

"If it makes you happy, I'll be happy." best answer for someone insecure with their body parts that wants an upgrade.

I was reading OZZy's Dr. book (yes ,he has a book where he gives people advice. yes Fucking Ozzy "Prince of Darkness" Osbourne) and he talked a bit about getting work done.

He said he's had some work done and if some people need it to be happy, so be it. Naturally he wasn't talking Michael Jackson levels of absurdity, but let's day you have gigantic dumbo ears and get shit for it all your life. Getting them fixed you know, it's not that big a deal.

strobogo

Banned
I was reading OZZy's Dr. book (yes ,he has a book where he gives people advice. yes Fucking Ozzy "Prince of Darkness" Osbourne) and he talked a bit about getting work done.

He said he's had some work done and if some people need it to be happy, so be it. Naturally he wasn't talking Michael Jackson levels of absurdity, but let's you have fucking dumbo ears and get shit for it all your life. Getting them fixed you know, it's that big a deal.

Or if you have slight moobs that are there regardless of weight and fat level, get those sumbitches lopped off. If you can afford it, which you likely can't in the US since it is cosmetic and therefore not covered by insurance.

Sblargh

Banned
I actually insisted a bit for my ex-girlfriend to not get them (while we were dating) because I thought she was already beautiful. But the harpies in her family (and possibly societal pression as a whole) convinced her they were saggy. She was 20 years old, man, how saggy could she be? Big tits are supposed to be affected by gravity, you know?

But in the end, she lifted them and increased them a bit. She was glad with it, so everything worked fine. Still, I missed that natural feel.

......I miss them now.

Mr. Mojo Rawley, Mr. Mojo Rawley
Got to keep on Rawley
Mojo Rawley, gotta Mojo Rawley
Mr. Mojo Rawley, gotta keep on Rawley
Rawley, Rawley
Gone Rawley, Rawley
I'm gone Rawley, Rawley
I gotta Rawley, Rawley
Well, Rawley, Rawley
I gotta, wooo, yeah, Rawley
Woah, ohh yeah

bio-johnmorrison-wm27.png

If you want a debate let's go for "How can you play SO MUCH Path of Exile Reneledarker?!"

I stopped last week, de-sync got the best of me. PoE is a great game, but sadly those technical errors prevent PoE of its true potential.

I feel like that was probably an insult to both you and mods. But OMERTA.

That is another reason why I do not debate in message boards. I suck at interpreting things here.

strobogo

Banned
il_570xN.571795789_qccp.jpg

I think these are the one I'm going to go with. I could get the NWO style ones, but I might as well go all out of I'm going to get a pair.

KFC recently came to Brazil, they have some typical stuff for us like rice and black beans instead of just the chicken, but the bucket is so good. Oh man, so good. Having never eaten it before, I can say their chicken is something really special and unique.

What else are you damn yankees hiding for us?

You're from Brazil and Lambada is from Portugal. Do you hate him the same way we hate our former colinizers, Bootaaay, Nocturnowl, Laserfrog, and Mr Luchador?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think we got the upper hand on Britain, until they started making tumblr users enjoy a horrible tv show about a guy who time-travels in a porta-potty.

jmdajr

Or if you have slight moobs that are there regardless of weight and fat level, get those sumbitches lopped off. If you can afford it, which you likely can't in the US since it is cosmetic and therefore not covered by insurance.

Hey depression is a serious deal! I think it should count you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom