• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to listing to review an impact . Russo has to be back, it sounds like 2000 WCW.

How do you guys watch it every week.

Gunners da bein in the front row after being hit with a beer bottle last week is so LOLTNA

I heard that Review-An-Impact's morale is at an all-time low. What do you think? I never listen to RAI.

nope, keto keto keto. been dropping weight again since putting on a good amount of muscle last winter. Looking stronger while getting a little bit weaker. Not losing gains though!

If I did make it keto + deficit and hit those macros I'd lose it all in lightning speed, but I'm kinda casual about it.

Gotcha. I seriously am contemplating trying an EC stack but doing more research on it is a bit scary. We will see.

Just out of curiosity FE and Sunny, i know you guys love the muscles, but how is your cardio? Or just athletic skills? I've never planned on being muscular and enjoy being toned just because i still play soccer and basketball on a weekly basis and the added bulk would probably hamper me

I just recently started doing some cardio again. I do LISS but want to start doing some HIIT again. Will help me drop the lbs. And I play rec basketball at times. I'm really bad so I am just a body in the middle and get rebounds and putbacks.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Plants will grow towards the sound of clips of running water from an iPod. They are living beings, homie. You're killing them and eating them while pretending people who eat meat are bad because the things we eat have eyes and buttholes.

That's racist as fuck, brah.
You're right. Plants do have a survival instinct and do release toxins when feeling threatened but I wouldn't equate that chemical reaction to the feelings and pain that animals experience. I don't feel like getting into a philosophical debate about the nature of suffering so I will enjoy this arugula salad and Grand Budapest Hotel!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gotcha. I seriously am contemplating trying an EC stack but doing more research on it is a bit scary. We will see.

I'm staying away from it because my family has a history of heart issues.

Also did you all know - I learned this from How Did This Get Made but No Holds Barred, Hulk and Vince read the script and rewrote it in a hotel in 72 hours. From scratch.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bckFuAl.jpg

All cardio work to me is hell. I absolutely hate it. I got strong (and am continuing getting stronger) because I simply want to BE strong. I want to tip over cars and burst through walls. I want to hurt people. That's all I want.

If I was doing athletic thiiiiings that'd be a different story. I just want to be a brick wall though.
You'll gas after the first wall Koolaid Mcmahon.

strobogo

Banned
You're right. Plants do have a survival instinct and do release toxins when feeling threatened but I wouldn't equate that chemical reaction to the feelings and pain that animals experience. I don't feel like getting into a philosophical debate about the nature of suffering so I will enjoy this arugula salad and Grand Budapest Hotel!

Plants are just like you and me. They need air, water, food, and sunshine to survive. You'd probably eat people. Spider from Mars who eats people because they just have chemical responses.

Bowser

Just out of curiosity FE and Sunny, i know you guys love the muscles, but how is your cardio? Or just athletic skills? I've never planned on being muscular and enjoy being toned just because i still play soccer and basketball on a weekly basis and the added bulk would probably hamper me

I've done fasted cardio every weekday morning for the past 8 weeks now. It fucking blows. I hate cardio. But I'm trying to get cut so I suck it up and do it.

tm24

Damn, Steen's not going to be at PWG tonight because his wife is in hospital. Hope everything's OK for them..
Damn, that sucks. I wanted to see skinny steen.

Ill be live tweeting the results tonight @mightytm24 if you guys want spoilers on the card since it's mystery vortex II

Plants are just like you and me. They need air, water, food, and sunshine to survive. You'd probably eat people. Spider from Mars who eats people because they just have chemical responses.

Plants cannot feel empathy to other living beings, they cannot feel pain in the form or close as humans do. Those two attributes that most animals have is what makes plant and animals different and makes the life of an animal more worthy than a plant.

But unlike most vegans I also see the wrong on eating plants, because they have some other characteristics that makes them precious. That is why I dream of a world where we can synthesis the nutrients our body need without the need to kill a living being. But until that moment I admit that I discriminate between animals and plants. Why? Because I find morally wrong exploiting living beings that are capable of suffering. Does not matter if they are humans animals or non-humans animals.

strobogo

Banned
Plants cannot feel empathy to other living beings, they cannot feel pain in the form or close as humans do. Those two attributes that most animals have is what makes plant and animals different and makes the life of an animal more worthy than a plant.

But unlike most vegans I also see the wrong on eating plants, because they have some other characteristics that makes them precious. That is why I dream of a world where we can synthesis the nutrients our body need without the need to kill a living being. But until that moment I admit that I discriminate between animals and plants. Why? Because I find morally wrong exploiting living beings that are capable of suffering. Does not matter if they are humans animals or non-humans animals.

But how do you KNOW, man? How do you know plants don't feel empathy and pain? You can't KNOW, man. You just can't KNOW. Plants are people, too, brah.

2eu.gif

What did you get, BronsonLee? I wish Taco Bell delivered...

doritos taco or CGC

I got none of those because I'm not a COWARD (also I wanted burritos after the discussion came up)

Chili Cheese Burrito and a Chicken Burrito meal. I am now round enough to roll down roads

I also like how I'm talking about fucking Taco Bell when a discussion about vegetarianism is happening in the same damn thread

WrassleGAF: Then, Now, Forever

But how do you KNOW, man? How do you know plants don't feel empathy and pain? You can't KNOW, man. You just can't KNOW. Plants are people, too, brah.

2eu.gif

Anyway, I want to live in a post-human world and the fastest way to get there is to abandon all the prejudices of the old world, that includes religion and the idea of God, the State and the idea of government and patriarchy and its culture.

Bandini

Anyway, I want to live in a post-human world and the fastest way to get there is to abandon all the prejudices of the old world, that includes religion and the idea of God, the State and the idea of government and patriarchy and its culture.

That sounds like a world... gone... wiiiild!

Woo!

strobogo

Banned

What you need is some ICOPRO.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I heard that Review-An-Impact's morale is at an all-time low. What do you think? I never listen to RAI.

I listen to this on Friday when I do my errands and it's always a treat, especially when I don't watch IMPACT. It's a fun little recap and I always love hearing Nate Milton at the end, the optimistic TNA fan that reminds me of a couple of people in this thread.

I'd exactly say its the second best of their shows. Review a RAW is the one that's really poisoned by negativity.

Sokantish

I got none of those because I'm not a COWARD (also I wanted burritos after the discussion came up)

Chili Cheese Burrito and a Chicken Burrito meal. I am now round enough to roll down roads

I also like how I'm talking about fucking Taco Bell when a discussion about vegetarianism is happening in the same damn thread

WrassleGAF: Then, Now, Forever

Chili Cheese Burrito is the best! I still call it the chilito though..

Xater

So JR mentioned that it's not uncommon for WWE talents to have bought their significant others boobs jobs.

How does a conversation like that even go?

"Hey honey, I have a present for you!"

"Oh that's so nice of you! What is it?"

"It's a boob job at Dr. Soandso."

"..."

Xater

Yeah. I would like to think fake titties are not really a guy's thing.

Are we thinking the same thing here? I meant if the guy is basically gifting fake boobs without the woman even ever considering it.

"Honey I love, but I'd love you even more with bigger boobs."

That kind of thing. That would weird me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom