• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Name a diva besides AJ or Emma currently on the RAW roster who can work.
Natalya, Naomi (if she hasn't forgotten with all the ass based offense in three minutes matches), you can count Layla and Brie too, even if they aren't top tier, they can certainly work a decent match.

And I'm sure Paige will join them soon after Mania.

Also, check out Natalya vs. AJ from Main Event, and then tell me this division has to suck. Still mad that isn't the Mania match and we get a four way or whatever instead.

Toki767

I have no doubt that Bray will beat Cena. He just won't win clean. Unless it's the last match of the show. Then he'd lose.

Alucard

Banned
The WM card is actually looking good this year. I want to see Bray/Cena, Taker/Brock, and Bryan/HHH. Don't care about the 30-man battle royal, but the three matches announced so far sound really good. Just throw in a Divas match, a tag match, and either an IC or US title match, and I'm good. Or maybe even Cesaro vs. Swagger. I'd watch that.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m4ncw6OU5m1qdj20eo4_250.gif

Kane being rude to the cognitively disabled.
This is such an underutilized gif, especially since Kane popped the balloon for no reason. He didn't even look at it, and it wasn't even in his way.

Alucard

Banned
Can we just agree that Natalya CAN work? She's already proven it twice in 2014 in two really good matches. She's basically one of the two or three women who actually makes the Divas somewhat credible.

Can we just agree that Natalya CAN work? She's already proven it twice in 2014 in two really good matches. She's basically one of the two or three women who actually makes the Divas somewhat credible.

Only if you admit that Eva Marie is the best technical wrestler in the WWE today.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, I absolutely LOVE that guy's MVs - the Jumbo vs Misawa one, Kobashi's career retrospective and that awesome Johnny Saint especially.

Everyone should check them out if they haven't seen them before.

Alright so, I gotta say this.

Jumbo > Misawa

but only barely.

somedevil

The WM card is actually looking good this year. I want to see Bray/Cena, Taker/Brock, and Bryan/HHH. Don't care about the 30-man battle royal, but the three matches announced so far sound really good. Just throw in a Divas match, a tag match, and either an IC or US title match, and I'm good. Or maybe even Cesaro vs. Swagger. I'd watch that.

The card is done except for the preshow match. Its this:

3 way title match
Bray vs Cena
Triple H vs Bryan
Undertaker vs Brock
30 Man battle Royal
Tag title match that is Usos vs Real Americans and possibility vs Rybaxel
Multiple Divas match
Kane and New Age outlaws vs Shield

Rapstah

Apparently I made the opening part of X-Pac's theme music what my phone plays when I get a text message and I didn't remember it for months because I never have the sound on. I'd look like the world's biggest idiot to everyone if that played on the bus or somewhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently I made the opening part of X-Pac's theme music what my phone plays when I get a text message and I didn't remember it for months because I never have the sound on. I'd look like the world's biggest idiot to everyone if that played on the bus or somewhere.

You talkin bout the X-Facta?

This is such an underutilized gif, especially since Kane popped the balloon for no reason. He didn't even look at it, and it wasn't even in his way.

Kane's a wimp, he blinks when the Balloon pops.

Did Kizarny never make it to a WWE PPV? Did a search on the Network and:

hNXalfo.png

Oh new page? Well then look at this idiot:
L8JzQzR.jpg

I remember this guy, but I really don't. He's like O'Haire - I remember the vignettes, but don't remember a single other thing about him.

I was doing some thinking the other day and it was probably suggested from somebody here years ago but, can you imagine if WWE fired all the soap opera writers they have and all of a sudden decided to hire comic book writers?

I mean I'm not entirely knowledgable with the schedule comic book writers work under but they put out work on a month to month basis and know to how handle characters and story arcs that last years and maintain the audience's interest over those periods of times. Same goes with wrestling, there could be fillers in certain angles until they wait for the ultimate payoff of said angle, preferably during a PPV.

I was watching Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Chris Jericho on the WWE Network yesterday, which happened maybe 10+ years ago. His skullet was limp and thin but looked like real hair. Nowadays it's full, shiny and fake looking.

My question is, if he's going to artificially enhance his hair, why not go for the full head instead of this half measure. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Alright so, I gotta say this.

Jumbo > Misawa

but only barely.

Misawa had a TON of awesome singles matches and tag matches, but it was largely with the same cast of characters - Baba, Jumbo, Hansen, Kobashi, Kawada, Taue, etc. Comparatively, Jumbo had amazing matches with just about everyone that came through All Japan in the 70's and 80's, and that's a pretty long list of amazing talent. Personally, from the late 70's to late 80's, I'd say Jumbo was an easy contender for one of the top wrestlers in the world - Fujinami's his closest Japanese competitor in that regard, but while he was more of a technician he didn't have Jumbo's charisma and Misawa was similar in that respect.

Sanjuro

I was watching Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Chris Jericho on the WWE Network yesterday, which happened maybe 10+ years ago. His skullet was limp and thin but looked like real hair. Nowadays it's full, shiny and fake looking.

My question is, if he's going to artificially enhance his hair, why not go for the full head instead of this half measure. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Hulk Hogan isn't iconic for having a full head of hair.

Alicia Fox

iballpmfTPVJv7.gif

That part of your hair stops growing?

I don't think Hogan would look bad with a shaven head, like a white Iron Sheik. Classic Depression Era strong man look.

Keifer sucks in Ground Zeroes. :/

Kojima's crazy anyway. He disowns any Metal Gear he wasn't a part of. Ghost Babel, Revengence, and Ac!d deserve better than what they get.

When my hair finally goes (which it is definitely starting to), I'm most definitely going to rock the Hogan. Full skullet and handlebar mustache.

Mine's going and I want to start wearing my beard/hair like Cesaro and my wife is against it. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kizarny did one Smackdown show and then got released the week after IIRC.

Jesus.

Goddamn:

Kizarny made his in-ring televised WWE debut on the January 2, 2009 episode of SmackDown, defeating Montel Vontavious Porter.[18] Kizarny later reappeared in an Elimination Chamber qualifying battle royal but was eliminated early in the match.[19]
On March 9, 2009, WWE announced that Kizarny had been released from his contract.[20]

Sanjuro

That part of your hair stops growing?

I don't think Hogan would look bad with a shaven head, like a white Iron Sheik. Classic Depression Era strong man look.

That's your opinion though. I'm not sure what response you're looking for, but that is the look he has had for a long time now. Just trying to maintain it.

I mean, he could always go back to this. Just don't see it happening or a reason to do so.

6iHrgFJ.jpg

That's your opinion though. I'm not sure what response you're looking for, but that is the look he has had for a long time now. Just trying to maintain it.

I mean, he could always go back to this. Just don't see it happening or a reason to do so.

http://i.imgur.com/6iHrgFJ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm saying, if he likes his skullet, why mask it with a bandana 24/7? The only time we actually see the skullet is when he wrestles. He wears the bandana in conjunction with the skullet to give the illusion of a full head of hair.

And don't give me that, "he's regulating his body temperature" business.

strobogo

Banned
Keifer sucks in Ground Zeroes. :/

Kojima's crazy anyway. He disowns any Metal Gear he wasn't a part of. Ghost Babel, Revengence, and Ac!d deserve better than what they get.

Mine's going and I want to start wearing my beard/hair like Cesaro and my wife is against it. :(

Your woman must not like a REAL (American) MAN. Cesaro's look is basically the definitive alpha/testosterone filled look for an adult male. So manly your hair can't even handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom