• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes me want Total Divas when the Plane Ride from Hell happened.

Sandra continues to be the best character in the show LOL

The only reason why she's hiding from John is because they don't have any good lines for Cena to say.

Are we supposed to believe Cena is such a robot that he wouldn't notice, hear, or watch the tv show he's on to know his girlfriend lost a tooth in a televised wrestling match.

Ithil

Are we supposed to believe Cena is such a robot that he wouldn't notice, hear, or watch the tv show he's on to know his girlfriend lost a tooth in a televised wrestling match.

As portrayed by this show, I'm pretty sure on his days off Cena sits silently in his giant, fancy, empty house and stars at the wall for 8 hours, then goes to bed.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know what's amazing? RAW's in 1998 would occasionally end with Kane's music playing, and a few weeks ago, a RAW ended with Kane's music playing. 16 years apart. No one else in 1998 has had the show end with their music playing in 2014 (except for Taker, but he doesn't count).

That's just amazing, and honestly, a bit frightening.

Zack looked so sad while he was walking away like he knew that random background appearance on Total Divas was the only time we'd see him in months...

also

07_Eva_Marie.jpg

#Queen

VobvA2l.gif

So I just loaded the network on my xbox for the first time and noticed the selection is way off from my phone. What's up with that? Tons of ppv's aren't available on there.

So I just loaded the network on my xbox for the first time and noticed the selection is way off from my phone. What's up with that? Tons of ppv's aren't available on there.

Xbox app is shit man. Parental settings were causing issues with some content, so you may want to check that out. It was missing a lot of stuff for a while, but everything seems to be there for me. Takes way too many button clicks to actually watch something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Funny how ECW Steph and ECW Vince were some of the best things ever

abNmRW0.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Two more things to remind you all that ECW Steph was Best Steph

n1qNmtH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.