• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoJon

Banned
Jobber Rumble has been updated

20140321_KMDHJGC_Match_LARGE_R.jpg

Thirteen spots left? I'm going to go with the rest being: Rusev, Barret, Darren Young, Fernando, Diego, Khali, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, Santino, Sin Cara, Xavier Woods, Rowan and Harper.

FITRX-DDP-INS1.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I thought everyone knew this?

I guess it wasn't officially announced and it's hilarious he's going in before big daddy cool.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pretty sure they are going to cheat, induct Nash next year as diesel and bring them all back to induct them as the NWO sometime around 2018-2020.

charsace

I thought everyone knew this?

I guess it wasn't officially announced and it's hilarious he's going in before big daddy cool.

Nash still wrestles and still has a WWE contract. He's not going in because the WWE could call him in if they wanted to. Its why the Rock isn't in yet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nash still wrestles and still has a WWE contract. He's not going in because the WWE could call him in if they wanted to. Its why the Rock isn't in yet.

King is in the hall of fame and wrestles at least as much as Nash does, which is about once a year.

Xbox app is shit man. Parental settings were causing issues with some content, so you may want to check that out. It was missing a lot of stuff for a while, but everything seems to be there for me. Takes way too many button clicks to actually watch something.
Hmm, couldn't find parental controls but after logging out and watching Hulu I came back and it appears to be loading right now.

King of the Ring 2001 time.

dream

Best anecdote I've ever read in the Observer was a report about Jake working an indie show and asking all the black wrestlers if he could score some crack off of them. Come back Jake. I miss you.

Best anecdote I've ever read in the Observer was a report about Jake working an indie show and asking all the black wrestlers if he could score some crack off of them. Come back Jake. I miss you.

If you're implying what I think you're implying then wow dude. Seriously?

Penguin

For wrestling historians

1)How did Piper turn face in the late 80s? Went from being the most hated man in the industry to Hogan's good friend?

2)How did Sid go from feuding for the title with Diesel to being in a feud with Henry O. Godwin

-So Bryan didn't earn the tour bus through merit like Cena, Orton, and Big Show. This pleases me but Summer Rae thinks Bryan is a top guy and respects his opinion, so maybe he really is a top guy?

-Eva Marie is Straight Edge. I bet Plywood feels real bad about drudging up those pictures now.

-Fandango and Tyson Kidd are buddies hanging out in the back now after feuding last season because Fandango wrestled his wife.

-Cena's bus is like, wow, this is WWE's Top Guy®. I know they had all the compartments expanded to make it look more spacious than Bryan's but still.

-"Hey. I saw those pictures of you. They look weird." -Fandango.

Sorry man, I think the Roku and probably its upcoming streaming stick support the WWE app.

Yeah, I ditched my 360, screw paying for Live anyway, and have no console, atm. I use an old Blu-Ray player for streaming that I found at Goodwill that still has the previous owner's login credentials saved for Amazon Instant that I haven't cleared.

I don't want the Network unless I can watch it on TV, and I really don't want to pay more than what the Chromecast costs. I'll just wait for compatibility to hopefully come.

ghostmind

So the card for Invasion Attack has been set, and no Okada/Fale title match. Instead they are both involved in a tag match with YOSHI-HASHI and Tama Tonga as their respective tag partners.

Also Devitt vs. Taguchi. Hmmm....

Yano & Iizuka vs. The Gracies

Naito vs Ishii for the NEVER belt.

Goto & Shibata vs. Anderson & Gallows for the Heavyweight Tag belts.

Ibushi & El Desperado vs. The Young Bucks for the Light Tag belts.

TenKoji vs Rob Conway and Jax Dane for the NWA Tag belts.

And of course Nakamura vs Tanahashi for the Intercontinental belt.

Aiii

So not worth it
In related Total Divas news, as per Tumblr fangirls: AJ unfollowed The Bellas, Daniel Bryan and Natalya on Twitter. In case you were wondering if there's any reality to those characters and how they act there.

Also, new shirt!
W07260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom