• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you or any other AJ Lee fans here legit upset that she's dating Punk?

Like how Naomi had that bit in Total Divas about not wearing her engagement ring to keep up the illusion of being available - something boy and girl pop groups also adhere to.

somedevil

Also nice (not quite) covert commentary on why she stopped tweeting.

She stopped tweeting after her boyfriend quit and went dark, not saying a word about it to anyone.

A part of the problem would stop if Punk actually said something about why he left.

Aiii

So not worth it

Like how Naomi had that bit in Total Divas about not wearing her engagement ring to keep up the illusion of being available - something boy and girl pop groups also adhere to.
No, but look at the responses AJ gets to that tweet Ply posted. There are some vile things in there that'll make you understand why Naomi or any of the girls do that.

Aiii just want AJ to be happy. He doesn't cry himself to sleep every night or anything.

Aiii

So not worth it
She stopped tweeting after her boyfriend quit and went dark, not saying a word about it to anyone.

A part of the problem would stop if Punk actually said something about why he left.
She stopped tweeting before once as well, back when it first came out her and Punk were dating. Fangirls go batshit crazy when guys they like date anyone. Once read an article that compiled tweets that celebrities got and Jesus if I had to put up with that I would be off of Twitter the same day. How they put up with that, I will never understand.

Vylash

She has a right to date whoever and I don't really care, but I feel sorry for AJ since she's getting shit from not only wrestling fans, but the people in the back simply by being associated with him, nothing that's happened is her fault at all but people are taking things out on her simply because they can't get to Punk

Aiii

So not worth it
Damnit Soulplaya, get off of Tumblr!

tumblr_n2wunyevw71t12khso1_1280.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

I utterly don't care. I like the character on the show and I like wrestling, but beyond that I don't care about any wrestler's personal life unless I'm actually friends with them or it's an interest aspect of history they personally choose to share (e.g. how Adrian Street would modify his gimmick based off what his girlfriend would tell him from the local hair salon or Perry Saturn saving saving a woman's life)

Sblargh

Banned
But see, the fun would be every night he comes out as a different wrestler, to his entrance song and so. If he is someone from before entrance songs, there would be an announcer introducing him old style.

somedevil

]http://i.imgur.com/EFMAtbG.jpg

Huh, that's odd.

So are they going to be the lucky band who plays at WrestleMania and gets booed?

Also, watching the network and from the Mike Tyson Raw I found a forgotten gem of the dx era where Shawn Michaels trolls the crowd after his win over the Undertaker at the Rumble.

ifoAZl6MHWIY2.gif

Kerry Von Erich (c) vs Genichiro Tenryu - NWA Missouri Heavyweight Title - (AJPW 04/07/83)

Fairly good match here, although the claw is such a goofy move. Tenryu was just ending his time as a young lion at this point and his career would really take off a year onwards when he started teaming with Jumbo, but there are flashes of his later awesomeness here and there as he's required to drive much of the match, Kerry looking a bit lost at times. Love the leaping headscissors takedown from Tenryu, and the Suzuki-esque suplex escape into a sleeper. Also, there was a questionable 80's music video beforehand and you know I had to gif it;

ibmT33dBr82N2T.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kerry Von Erich (c) vs Genichiro Tenryu - NWA Missouri Heavyweight Title - (AJPW 04/07/83)

Fairly good match here, although the claw is such a goofy move. Tenryu was just ending his time as a young lion at this point and his career would really take off a year onwards when he started teaming with Jumbo, but there are flashes of his later awesomeness here and there as he's required to drive much of the match, Kerry looking a bit lost at times. Love the leaping headscissors takedown from Tenryu, and the Suzuki-esque suplex escape into a sleeper. Also, there was a questionable 80's music video beforehand and you know I had to gif it;

ibmT33dBr82N2T.gif

What the fuck did you make here, Kerry?

Looking forward to watching Tenryu gettin' grumpy before he was old enough to be grumpy.

Ithil

I think there are maybe, two, three people tops on Total Divas that aren't completely horrible people you'd shoot if you spent more than five minutes with. I can think of Bryan, Naomi....whichever Uso Naomi is with?

Everyone else is a terrible person. I think Natalya is supposed to be a face on Total Divas and she's a complete asshole. If they're hoping to get you to like these people, their portrayals are not helping.

I think there are maybe, two, three people tops on Total Divas that aren't completely horrible people you'd shoot if you spent more than five minutes with. I can think of Bryan, Naomi....whichever Uso Naomi is with?

Everyone else is a terrible person. I think Natalya is supposed to be a face on Total Divas and she's a complete asshole. If they're hoping to get you to like these people, their portrayals are not helping.

This is pretty much every E! show in existence. They have this down to a science.

Vylash

My gf is watching Total Divas. How do you guys unironically watch this trash?

It's the best hour of programming WWE has behind NXT, also

07_Eva_Marie.jpg

#Queen

Wait, you don't like Vinny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom