• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
In related Total Divas news, as per Tumblr fangirls: AJ unfollowed The Bellas, Daniel Bryan and Natalya on Twitter. In case you were wondering if there's any reality to those characters and how they act there.

Also, new shirt!
W07260.jpg

This reminds me of Punk's Ribs shirt

Awesome, last match signed for PROGRESS Chapter 12 this Sunday - Grado vs Mad Man Manson, with the bum bag championship on the line;

sZtjC05.jpg

Incidentally, that Michael Hayes album got me thinking - what was the deal with wrestlers thinking it was perfectly acceptable for them to release an album? My favourite has to be Terry Funk's 'Great Texan' LP;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LHDSzQJrqo&list=PLBC196BF1CDFD2F7E

Check out the smooth jazz tribute to Tokyo's party district 'Ropongi', the funk-tastic 'Change Your Mind' or the moving ballad 'Touch Your Heart (Sayonara Boku Ienai)'. Amazing.

Striker

Four hour PPV and there's that many midcarders in the Rumble. Sorta dumb nothing ever originated from Cody-Goldust, unless Goldust didn't feel it was necessary.

Ithil

So the card for Invasion Attack has been set, and no Okada/Fale title match. Instead they are both involved in a tag match with YOSHI-HASHI and Tama Tonga as their respective tag partners.

Also Devitt vs. Taguchi. Hmmm....

Yano & Iizuka vs. The Gracies

Naito vs Ishii for the NEVER belt.

Goto & Shibata vs. Anderson & Gallows for the Heavyweight Tag belts.

Ibushi & El Desperado vs. The Young Bucks for the Light Tag belts.

TenKoji vs Rob Conway and Jax Dane for the NWA Tag belts.

And of course Nakamura vs Tanahashi for the Intercontinental belt.

Loser Signs His Big Deal With WWE And Moves To Florida Match?

Awesome, last match signed for PROGRESS Chapter 12 this Sunday - Grado vs Mad Man Manson, with the bum bag championship on the line;

sZtjC05.jpg
I need to get down to Progress some time.

Incidentally, that Michael Hayes album got me thinking - what was the deal with wrestlers thinking it was perfectly acceptable for them to release an album? My favourite has to be Terry Funk's 'Great Texan' LP;
Be a Man is Hall of Fame worthy by itself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, looks like Devitt vs Taguchi will have a loser leaves stipulation - guess Devitt's time with New Japan's coming to an end?
Watch Taguchi lose and retire out of nowhere. Swerve!

There's some cool looking matches on the Road to Invasion Attack doubleshot at Korakuen Hall - hoping at least one of them's an iPPV. The first one has Tanahashi & Honma vs Goto & Shibata, while the second has Kota Ibushi (c) vs Nick Jackson for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title.

Is this confirmed? Not sure how I feel if it is.

They haven't announced it as the official stipulation for the match yet, it's just something Taguchi said at the press conference for Invasion Attack and Devitt wasn't there to respond.

Sephzilla

You'd think more people in "the business" would be smart enough to know you don't put a "the" in front of a promotion name that ends in "wrestling".

strobogo

Banned
You'd think more people in "the business" would be smart enough to know you don't put a "the" in front of a promotion name that ends in "wrestling".

Drives me bananas. I get WWF guys who went to WCW and was just used to using "the", but fuck. Even the god damn booker and play by play guy said THE ECW. And over and over during shows.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So, Devitt is definitely headed to WWE? RIP in piece Bloody Sunday. I wonder what finisher he would use. See ya in mid card hell Devitt. =(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, Devitt is definitely headed to WWE? RIP in piece Bloody Sunday. I wonder what finisher he would use. See ya in mid card hell Devitt. =(

He's going to be given the Playmaker.

Kaladin

Can we have him keep the Prince Devitt name and pair him with King Regal?

It's also really too bad Tensai lost his Lordship, that would make a hell of a stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom