• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I decided to stop shaving after things ended with the ex, or rather I just sort of stopped caring entirely. I've been getting laid a lot more regularly since then so I figured I'd better not mess with a working system.

Nasty. Well do what makes you happy, forest-dweller.

Aiii

So not worth it
I decided to stop shaving after things ended with the ex, or rather I just sort of stopped caring entirely. I've been getting laid a lot more regularly since then so I figured I'd better not mess with a working system.

Seriously, women dig the beard. It's insane how many compliments I've gotten since I grew mine.

People never used to compliment me on my looks, so that's a whole new and weird experience for me.

DMczaf

It took me a while... That's Bayley right?

IT'S BAYLEY!

Wow he smaller than Dean Ambrose (6'4",225lbs.) and marginally taller but still smaller than Daniel Bryan (5'10", 210lbs.)

What's the big deal?

Dean is built like a tank now. Dem gains. See what a weight room can do for you, indie kids? #chrisheroyouidiot

tumblr_inline_n2y4euNqxq1qfc1wv.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, women dig the beard. It's insane how many compliments I've gotten since I grew mine.

People never used to compliment me on my looks, so that's a whole new and weird experience for me.

Filthy. This fad shall pass. Soul patch only forever. Gives you personality with none of the scusting shit.

Wow he smaller than Dean Ambrose (6'4",225lbs.) and marginally taller but still smaller than Daniel Bryan (5'10", 210lbs.)

What's the big deal?

Much like Prince Iaukea, he's royalty.

strobogo

Banned

Zack Ryder might be the biggest loser I've ever seen in wrestling. That stuff is embarrassing. Maybe instead of making internet videos about nostalgia and his lack of a push that only highlight his poor promo skills, maybe he should go up to Vince (a man well known for giving chances to those who show balls and initiative) and tell him he wants the ball and why he can be trusted to run with it.

All these videos do is make Zack Ryder look like a pansy who is too afraid to REALLY get the big push he thinks he deserves. You could either A. Go up to Vince/HHH/Stephanie and lay out why you deserve what you think you deserve and how you're going to work to get it, or B. Make a bunch of sappy youtube videos complaining about how your career has turned out in the hopes that maybe someday the boss (who is 10 years behind just about everything) will see it and realize that you're actually pretty good. Who the fuck chooses B? And who the fuck would want to push the guy that chooses B over A?

Heel

I can admit that I watched the first few episodes of Total Divas last night and already enjoy it more than the actual product.

Kaladin

So guys....my girlfriend who I've only known for a month but is simply amazing in any way I can ask is a fan but has never been to a live show. I've pretty much decided I am taking her with me to the Ring of Honor Best In The World 2014 show in Nashville, TN....would also mean a couple of nights in a hotel together, but hey, that is another thing entirely.

So this will be her first live show....thing is though. I have front row already. Front row is gone so I can't get that for her. Third row is still there and GA is still there.

Do I keep my prized front row and get her a GA seat (her preference over third row) or do I try and sell my front row and buy two GA? I'm kind of torn because she would actually be ok with either, because she's cool like that.

Also, she has never seen Ring of Honor, her only exposure to wrestling has been WWE and TNA...so I am resolving that issue quickly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Never forget this Total Divas moment:

D9QHr75.jpg

So guys....my girlfriend who I've only known for a month but is simply amazing in any way I can ask is a fan but has never been to a live show. I've pretty much decided I am taking her with me to the Ring of Honor Best In The World 2014 show in Nashville, TN....would also mean a couple of nights in a hotel together, but hey, that is another thing entirely.

So this will be her first live show....thing is though. I have front row already. Front row is gone so I can't get that for her. Third row is still there and GA is still there.

Do I keep my prized front row and get her a GA seat (her preference over third row) or do I try and sell my front row and buy two GA? I'm kind of torn because she would actually be ok with either, because she's cool like that.

Also, she has never seen Ring of Honor, her only exposure to wrestling has been WWE and TNA...so I am resolving that issue quickly.

Probably better suited for the Dating OT, better advice there.

Aiii

So not worth it

Sit with your girl mate, those two rows won't hurt you and she'll definitely appreciate the gesture, even if she doesn't seem to care either way.

Honestly do you think that sitting alone in an ROH crowd would be a positive first live wrestling experience for anyone? Sell the first row and just get two GA, otherwise don't expect her to ever come to another show.

Yeah, the reactions have been pretty surprising for me. But it's like... a completely and totally different group of women giving me attention now who wouldn't before, which is so great as I really didn't care for the yuppies who used to be into me.

Probably better suited for the Dating OT, better advice there.

He should have sent it to Dr. Theszlove.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, the reactions have been pretty surprising for me. But it's like... a completely and totally different group of women giving me attention now who wouldn't before, which is so great as I really didn't care for the yuppies who used to be into me.

Why would you not want to be getting laid by women with money? That's the best kind, they can appreciate the finer things.

Oh wait, beard.

Kaladin

I am leaning toward selling the front row ticket.....and I doubt I'll have an issue with that. I'll likely go up to the balcony area that arena has with a GA.

Hasney

Lol at Daniel Bryan worried about gas usage on a bus. He'd probably take a camel if he could.

Hey, you should be happy. He might ask his driver to drive economically to Wrestlemania.

"Daniel Bryan has not shown up. Therefore, your winner and advancing to the main event by default... TRIPLE H".

Browny

Banned
Hey, you should be happy. He might ask his driver to drive economically to Wrestlemania.

"Daniel Bryan has not shown up. Therefore, your winner and advancing to the main event by default... TRIPLE H".

Then all you need is Flair as Special Guest Referee...

This stuff writes itself.

Lol at Daniel Bryan worried about gas usage on a bus. He'd probably take a camel if he could.

He's a typical SeaPortland type hippy-ster. On the one hand, the guy's clearly good with money and concerned about his health, which bodes well for a long career. On the other hand, this is something straight out of those "impotent rage" cartoons in GTA V.

ghostmind

I'm torn whether this Devitt thing is just a swerve by NJPW, or is the real deal.

If it is reeeeeal, then are we going to end up with a watered-down WWE "character", or will Devitt going to use the opportunity to reinvent himself into something greater than he has been?

I wish I could feel positive about this....

Kaladin

Is it wrong that I'm actually more excited to see Prince Devitt on the NXT circuit than I am the main roster?

Devitt vs Zayn

vs Neville

vs Cesaro

IT'S BAYLEY!

Dean is built like a tank now. Dem gains. See what a weight room can do for you, indie kids? #chrisheroyouidiot

tumblr_inline_n2y4euNqxq1qfc1wv.png

I guess it's like the NBA point guard effect where someone like Jason Kidd (6'4", 210 lbs.) seems tiny running around a court with all those giants that just look average on TV. Same with Ambrose (6'4", 225 lbs.) being in the ring with Seth Rollins (6'1", 217 lbs.) (WTF, Rollins is smaller than Ambrose?) and Roman Reigns (6'3", 265 lbs.).

Aiii

So not worth it
PrimeraCuerda.com is reporting that Canadian wrestler Sarah Stock (better known as Sarita in TNA and Dark Angel in Mexico’s CMLL promotion) had a tryout with WWE at the Performance Center back in December. She took part in a week-long tryout camp.

Stock was the only woman in this camp, which also featured Ricochet, Mexico’s Bestia 666, Heddi Karaoui (current WWA World Heavyweight Champion) and former CZW World Heavyweight Champion Drake Younger, who has already signed with the company and will be coming to WWE NXT in a few months.

It’s rumored that several of the wrestlers at the December tryout camp are being considered for a potential Cruiserweights show on the WWE Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom