• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to listen to the AoW with Buff Bagwell.

Holy shit he told some powerful stories, whether they were bullshit or not... DAYUM!

Also his mom's name is Judy Bagwell and his wife's name is Judy Bagwell, there has got to be some Schadenfreude in that somewhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got to listen to the AoW with Buff Bagwell.

Holy shit he told some powerful stories, whether they were bullshit or not... DAYUM!

Also his mom's name is Judy Bagwell and his wife's name is Judy Bagwell, there has got to be some Schadenfreude in that somewhere.

Oh Buff's on it? I definitely want to listen. I have a buddy who married a girl who has the same name as his mother. I asked him if it was fuckin creepy to say his mom's name.

That's how I feel about this community 75% of the time. Especially after Raw.

You get too emotionally invested! You gotta have more fun Dr! More fun! Life is a stage goddammit!

I'm actually not sure if people are being facetious or not.

Assume yes. I am totally faecetious.

strobogo

Banned
Devitt's tie is stupid. His gun taunt is stupid. His stupid crooked thumb is stupid. Dude wishes he was as cool as this rad band saw

semi-automatic-bandsaw-bs360sa.jpg

Malvingt2

I am having a lot of fun, reading the comments between CM Punk fans and Triple H fans.

The whole issue about CM Punk not wanted to face Triple H at WM

He rides a bike. He's the least manly man here!
I don't know what Strobogo looks like irl except that he's white but every time he mentions bike riding, I think of that Kevin Durant commercial. Durant's tall, lanky ass on this tiny mountain bike with his bike helmet slightly askew on his head as he talks to the camera. That's how I picture Strobogo.

Effing Durant, man. Chris Bosh is getting helicopter rides to his birthday party while this fool is bike riding in Oklahoma.

Zach

I don't know what Strobogo looks like irl except that he's white but every time he mentions bike riding, I think of that Kevin Durant commercial. Durant's tall, lanky ass on this tiny mountain bike with his bike helmet slightly askew on his head as he talks to the camera. That's how I picture Strobogo.

Effing Durant, man. Chris Bosh is getting helicopter rides to his birthday party while this fool is bike riding in Oklahoma.

I will slap your face. Durant is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom