• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

I'm curious about all the other characters. Who plays Eddie? Jericho? Malenko?

Or maybe all that is completely changed to random characters.

jmdajr

So Chyna said HHH was such a team player that it upset her. He needed to start thinking of himself every once in awhile.

You know, I think he listened. Thank You Chyna for helping HHH get to the next level.

Browny

Banned
With the disclaimer of "based upon true events", they can take the concept of his injuries and whatnot, and put it into a different setting.

Perhaps the Scooby Doo universe?

So guys....my girlfriend who I've only known for a month but is simply amazing in any way I can ask is a fan but has never been to a live show. I've pretty much decided I am taking her with me to the Ring of Honor Best In The World 2014 show in Nashville, TN....would also mean a couple of nights in a hotel together, but hey, that is another thing entirely.

So this will be her first live show....thing is though. I have front row already. Front row is gone so I can't get that for her. Third row is still there and GA is still there.

Do I keep my prized front row and get her a GA seat (her preference over third row) or do I try and sell my front row and buy two GA? I'm kind of torn because she would actually be ok with either, because she's cool like that.

Also, she has never seen Ring of Honor, her only exposure to wrestling has been WWE and TNA...so I am resolving that issue quickly.

Why would anyone take his girlfriend to a ROH show? You really want to impress her with a crowd that will chant the most awful things at Maria?

So Chyna said HHH was such a team player that it upset her. He needed to start thinking of himself every once in awhile.

You know, I think he listened. Thank You Chyna for helping HHH get to the next level.
The biggest surprise to me from the HHH dvd is that he didn't drink or use drugs. You have to really want to play the game to hang around the Kliq while being straight edge.

Sokantish

I'm going to guess 225 and under, but they probably won't have a weight limit and it will just be if the wrestler fits the show or not.

Has there been any other rumors for a cruiserweight show or was that the first one? I don't really pay attention to that stuff usually

Chyna's probably still thinking to this day, why the hell did I tell him that

Kaladin

Uh if you think Triple H didn't use drugs then ah'm afraid ah've got some bad news

screen-capture-1.png

Laserfrog

So guys....my girlfriend who I've only known for a month but is simply amazing in any way I can ask is a fan but has never been to a live show. I've pretty much decided I am taking her with me to the Ring of Honor Best In The World 2014 show in Nashville, TN....would also mean a couple of nights in a hotel together, but hey, that is another thing entirely.

So this will be her first live show....thing is though. I have front row already. Front row is gone so I can't get that for her. Third row is still there and GA is still there.

Do I keep my prized front row and get her a GA seat (her preference over third row) or do I try and sell my front row and buy two GA? I'm kind of torn because she would actually be ok with either, because she's cool like that.

Also, she has never seen Ring of Honor, her only exposure to wrestling has been WWE and TNA...so I am resolving that issue quickly.

Dr Theszlove recommends selling your ticket and sit next to her. You'll have a front row ticket to her heart and the best seat in the house, next to her. End it with a heartfelt Theszpress and ensure a firm handshake.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dr Theszlove recommends selling your ticket and sit next to her. You'll have a front row ticket to her heart and the best seat in the house, next to her. End it with a heartfelt Theszpress and ensure a firm handshake.

This is supposed to be a PG product Mr. Thesz

Browny

Banned
We need that Dr Theszlove column on LegitShook.com.

Who would be his ideal first opponent? I know nothing about him besides his cool entrance.

Del Rio can put him over on his way out the door. Or Ziggler can crazy bump. Or he could start a best of 73 series with Kofi...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who would be his ideal first opponent? I know nothing about him besides his cool entrance.

Evan Bourne if he ever comes back. He could do fun stuff with Cesaro and Cesaro would bump like crazy for him. Bryan. Anyone really. Him vs Orton could be friggin fantastic.

Orton doesn't get enough credit, he is the best WWE wrestler at this moment imho when it comes to ring work. If you bring storyline shit and motivation you've got a hard sell, but Orton IS special and he IS a top guy for a reason. I have no complaints about him.

DMczaf

Does Thesz ever talk about old school ring rats in Hooker?

Hasney

Just picked up my colleagues phone, said he was in a meeting and she said "Can you please tell him that I called... And I'm afraid I have some bad news for him".

I hope I never meet her. She'll have no idea why I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom