• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Uncharted 4 is gonna suck.

Sure, if it's more of the cinematic, set-piece, essentially on-rail gameplay as the other games. Didn't even finish 3, it just felt kinda meh. However, I could see myself really enjoying the series if they just opened up the levels a bit more, as well as adding a lot more puzzling, platforming and exploration.

But, then it wouldn't be an Uncharted game and I think that's the lesson here - if you don't like the way a successful series plays, it's probably a safe bet that you won't like the sequels either. That's why I'm giving up on GTA games (until they trick me with hype and PR promises again).

Hasney

Sure, if it's more of the cinematic, set-piece, essentially on-rail gameplay as the other games. Didn't even finish 3, it just felt kinda meh. However, I could see myself really enjoying the series if they just opened up the levels a bit more, as well as adding a lot more puzzling, platforming and exploration.

But, then it wouldn't be an Uncharted game and I think that's the lesson here - if you don't like the way a successful series plays, it's probably a safe bet that you won't like the sequels either. That's why I'm giving up on GTA games (until they trick me with hype and PR promises again).

Yup. Even with The Last of Us, I got about 4 hours in, got bored of the gameplay and watched the rest on YouTube.

Good little story, shame about the game.

Pavaloo

detail.jpg
Must be when he was concussed! lol
Mah boi D Bry wishes he was that cut.

Wish Bryan would go back to a sleeker look :|

The guy is bulking!

Heel

I think WWE should hire Vader as a backstage analyst to inform the audience whether or not a pro wrestler is "a legit 6 foot 2."

Dredd is the only good comic book movie since 2008.
Chronicle too if that counts.

If you want to say there hasn't been a good comic book movie since Hellboy II: The Golden Army, come out and say that.

Super was pretty good.

Red was better than it had any right to be.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was great.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
If you want to say there hasn't been a good comic book movie since Hellboy II: The Golden Army, come out and say that.

Super was pretty good.

Red was better than it had any right to be.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was great.

I was thinking more along the lines of superhero films. There are a lot of great comic adaptations like Blue is the Warmest color and History of Violence that I don't include in these discussions since I most associate comic movies with superheros.

66J8X0k.jpg

All I hear is Eddie Murphy from Nutty Prof in my head.

"That ain't your hair. Take that shit off your head."
god that looks so bad. how can fanboys defend this. don't answer, i already know
I expected more from a Neveldine & Taylor joint. I know that movie has in production hell but still.
Didn't even know JH was N/T. Although speaking of being disappointed by N/T, fucking Ghost Rider 2. V bad film

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Phoenix sucks too brah. I can't help it. I'm forever prejudiced against all X-Men because they were and are hands down the worst part of the Marvel universe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That video about JR being a piece of shit towards trans people still is really bothering me, even daaaaays after having seen it. The fucking laughing radio hosts next to him just strike a chord inside of me that pisses me off even more. So fucking disgusted with JR. Piece of shit. Fuck you JR.

Sephzilla

That video about JR being a piece of shit towards trans people still is really bothering me, even daaaaays after having seen it. The fucking laughing radio hosts next to him just strike a chord inside of me that pisses me off even more. So fucking disgusted with JR. Piece of shit. Fuck you JR.

image.php

Laserfrog

I hope a talent scout spots Bret on his Chucklehut/laughterbox tour and puts him on Have I Got News For You and all the other millions of comedy panel shows.

If only he was as liberal and progressive as the real Vince "What's Good in the Hood?" McMahon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope a talent scout spots Bret on his Chucklehut/laughterbox tour and puts him on Have I Got News For You and all the other millions of comedy panel shows.

Do we have any other great names for comedy spots?

Chuckle Hut is so good. Laughter Box. Giggle Chamber. Guffaw Coffin.

If only he was as liberal and progressive as the real Vince "What's Good in the Hood?" McMahon.

Meltzer is going to report that the truth behind JR getting the boot is because he was an intolerant fuck, and Vince wasn't having any of it. Overhead at WWE offices:

Vince: "JR, we can't have you being seen at events with a drunk Ric Flair talking about 'ladyboys' you son of a bitch."

JR: "But Vince, long ago you said my ni--"

Vince: "I've changed. You haven't. Be more tolerant to men, women, anything they identify as, even otherkin. YOU'RE FIRED!"

Heel

I thought it was pretty tame for a 60-something year old Oklahoman.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

How can you be a wrestling fan and act like this?
You do realize the mentality of about 90%+ of wrestlers is like this, right? Especially olde generations

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was pretty tame for a 60-something year old Oklahoman.

Maybe so, but it doesn't excuse it at all in my mind. Just makes me bitter. And I'm cis scum too, wonder why I'm catching feels over that shit.

How can you be a wrestling fan and act like this?
You do realize the mentality of about 90%+ of wrestlers is like this, right? Especially olde generations

How dare I be a wrestling fan indeed. I gotta re-bigot.

strobogo

Banned

Idk man, it is shitty, but imagine if he was your grandpa. You'd be like, "Grandpappy Flower, that's not what you call them anymore. That's pretty offensive." and he'd roll his eyes and then you'd roll your eyes because he's from a generation that doesn't get it and probably isn't going to get it so you just let it go. Sometimes your grandparents so really shitty things they don't even realize are really shitty.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe so, but it doesn't excuse it at all in my mind. Just makes me bitter. And I'm cis scum too, wonder why I'm catching feels over that shit.

You better change your username and avatar then because you're supporting a bigot and misogynist every week.

Idk man, it is shitty, but imagine if he was your grandpa. You'd be like, "Grandpappy Flower, that's not what you call them anymore. That's pretty offensive." and he'd roll his eyes and then you'd roll your eyes because he's from a generation that doesn't get it and probably isn't going to get it so you just let it go. Sometimes your grandparents so really shitty things they don't even realize are really shitty.

Blaming your blatant racism in this thread on the way your grandparents raised you isn't gonna fly with me and bean breath. Try again, Stro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You better change your username and avatar then because you're supporting a bigot and misogynist every week.

Says you. Vince is a progressive guy.

If you can't separate the theater from the writer, I don't know what to tell you. You don't get upset when there's a neo-Nazi sympathizer in a movie. It's a movie. Wrestling is a play.

If you get video behind closed doors of Vince being a fuck, that's a different story.

Wait I missed this video, what happened?

Also if you're in the fucking entertainment industry and you're marketing a product for 8 year olds then "Old Age" is no longer an excuse to a bigoted fucking moron. Grow up or get the fuck out.

Heel

Take solace in the fact that Jim Ross would be banned from NeoGAF, cis. Just like that sexist pig Daniel Bryan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Says you. Vince is a progressive guy.

If you can't separate the theater from the writer, I don't know what to tell you. You don't get upset when there's a neo-Nazi sympathizer in a movie. It's a movie. Wrestling is a play.

If you get video behind closed doors of Vince being a fuck, that's a different story.

Tell me one theatrical reason for Vince McMahon to use the n word. Only a big would think 'yeah that's funny!' He's not producing a drama. He thought using a racial slur would be funny. It's not funny. Just like JR saying heshe isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom