• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHZ Mayor

I had a dream last night that Triple H won it all at Mania. The Bryan match was a squash and some how the main event became a Fatal 4 Way with HBK as the 4th participant. And HHH still won. And I was complaining that after all that, they couldn't even give the belt to "Mr. Wrestlemania (HBK)". I think subconsciously, I don't think Bryan has a chance. :(

Striker

Watching a replay of the show. Terrible opening segment. Felt like Steph was waiting on cue for a few things there, looked really awkward.

The Fatal Fourway was great. Crowd loving Ziggler. Still makes no sense, you push this "The IC title is so prestigious!" but you put the participants in the Andre Rumble.

Alucard

Banned
Watched the first hour of Raw last night. I liked HHH's line about his promo being the beginning of "the reality era." Seems like he's genuinely annoyed by Punk walking out as he's now trolling his Internet fans.

Alucard

Banned
Watching a replay of the show. Terrible opening segment. Felt like Steph was waiting on cue for a few things there, looked really awkward.

The Fatal Fourway was great. Crowd loving Ziggler. Still makes no sense, you push this "The IC title is so prestigious!" but you put the participants in the Andre Rumble.

BATISTA'S JEANS RIPPED. Did anyone else see the hole as he jumped off the apron at the end?

But yeah, I thought Batista was the weakest part of that opening segment by far. Steph was okay minus some awkwardness with the comments after Batista's mic was having issues. Randy was the smoothest talker of all of them in that segment.

I think the fact is that the divas division has been pretty miserable for a long time now and whilst Total Divas hasn't exactly helped I don't think it's all that much worse than the reign of Kelly Kelly right now. To the same extent I think it's unfair to say their treatment of AJ has anything to do with Punk; it's more like a combination of her being in a division they don't give a shit about beyond promoting Total Divas and the matter of them booking all of their heel champions to make them look pathetic.

As Aiii said I'd want most of the NXT women stay on NXT if it wasn't for the fact that they deserve better pay.

Xater

Man that women's match for WM is like the worst possible outcome possible. It's going to be a total clusterfuck. I would have preferred Naomi vs AJ in a singles to this.Naomi seems to have leveled up a bit it seems.

Also Layla is still with the company?

strobogo

Banned
I had a dream last night that Triple H won it all at Mania. The Bryan match was a squash and some how the main event became a Fatal 4 Way with HBK as the 4th participant. And HHH still won. And I was complaining that after all that, they couldn't even give the belt to "Mr. Wrestlemania (HBK)". I think subconsciously, I don't think Bryan has a chance. :(

I had a dream that I was finally getting my tire fixed, but having a panic attack writing the check for it. Until DDP showed up and got me back to normal.

I see you have the gift, you can see what is to come yet are powerless to change it, perhaps it's more of a curse.
This here is the fabled Wrestlemania HHH.

Aiii

So not worth it
If they made the WrestleMania XXX logo so that the X's moved and formed H's instead I would forgive Triple H burying the entire roster for once and mark the fuck out.

WHAT A SWERVE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man that women's match for WM is like the worst possible outcome possible. It's going to be a total clusterfuck. I would have preferred Naomi vs AJ in a singles to this.Naomi seems to have leveled up a bit it seems.

Also Layla is still with the company?
Yeah she is! She was just on...I think it was Main Event. Very happy.

Browny

Banned
Although probably a bit soon, why have her re-debut on Main Event? That's a throwaway for sure.

She can clearly go, so why not have her come out and challenge AJ? Make a feud of it?

I'm so ranty this morning.

Hah....still wondering about it...of course she's the good girlfriend and wouldn't want me to give it up for her....but yeah.

Also, she actually is a fan, I've seen it. I can tell general interest vs oh that's interesting. She just hasn't been a fan as long as I have (Thuganomics Cena was in the first match she saw...so, yeah), or gone as deep into the rabbit hole as I have (and I don't blame anyone who is a casual fan for not going to the depths we go) but now that she knows me, she'll at least be exposed to it.

My Wife likes wrestling in that she'll watch it if it's on and likes Shawn Michaels. We went to a few Raw TV shows live when we were dating, but I know she only went because I was there and we had seats next to each other. It's the shared experience. You know your girlfriend better than we do, so it's your call, just this is my experience I thought I'd share for a comparison :)

Aiii

So not worth it
To compensate my annoyance at WWE booking, here's two cool Tumblr things I found today.

tumblr_n2z89yFN7L1r6fvyvo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n2z7zmAt491qgvs51o1_500.gif

strobogo

Banned
To compensate my annoyance at WWE booking, here's two cool Tumblr things I found today.

tumblr_n2z7zmAt491qgvs51o1_500.gif

Just when everyone thought you couldn't get creepier about AJ, you openly brag about searching her on Tumblr. You're worse than Soul and Kane. Rafa and Renee. Me and quality power tools.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just when everyone thought you couldn't get creepier about AJ, you openly brag about searching her on Tumblr. You're worse than Soul and Kane. Rafa and Renee. Me and quality power tools.

I was told to embrace the gimmick and just give up shedding it.

strobogo

Banned
There aren't a lot of weirder things than a grown ass man searching Tumblr for his favorite celebrity. Except for the grown ass men who make the pictures for Tumblr.

Aiii

So not worth it
Seriously, we don't have a single steady member I wouldn't consider somewhat weird.

It's why I like you guys. You are weird too.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not buying it. Now you're trying to save face. Another Bean Breath tactic. You might as well change your avatar to Mike Tenay and AJ.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have made no excuses, I completely own up to being an AJ fanboy, I don't know what you want from me?

jred2k

That Diva invitational has all the stink of the Cruiserweight open from WM XX. The difference is that this will have more people, less talent, and probably less time. I hope it culminates in a big show down between the Bellas as the last two entrants. It will be like Orton/Cena at the 2011 RR.

Hasney

That Diva invitational has all the stink of the Cruiserweight open from WM XX. The difference is that this will have more people, less talent, and probably less time. I hope it culminates in a big show down between the Bellas as the last two entrants. It will be like Orton/Cena at the 2011 RR.

Well as long as you guys post the results, I'll be fine. I'll probably be having a big pizza shit during the battle royal with cheese.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey, I will take a Tenay avatar for an entire month, if you agree to take an AJ avatar during that time. You can even pick the picture to use, it can be as shitty or as good as you want, but of course has to be her face.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, if you missed Ring of Honor TV this week, you can check out my review here:

Ring of Honor Wrestling for March 22, 2014. Episode 131.
http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...he-decade-returns-and-cole-teams-with-bennett

The quick rundown:
-The Decade vs. Adrenaline Rush /w Andrew Everett
-RD Evans (#TheNewStreak) vs. The Romantic Touch
-Cedric Alexander vs. Adam Page (Roderick Strong on commentary)
-The Briscoes vs. Adam Cole and Michael Bennett

Some other images from the episode:
Evans-Streak.jpg

RD EVANS, BAY-BAY!

Briscoes-Belts.jpg

Jay Briscoe teases unifying his title with Cole's title.

Can't wait to attend the ROH/NJPW show so I can pick up one of these awesome Decade t-shirts.

Decade-T-Shirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom