• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

All 3 are terrible gimmicks with no future?

mYpbx.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, once you try it, you'll be a believer. 100%. Any of you try it you'll be sold, unless you're one of those vomit people who get motion sick.

That'll be you when Amazon buys Xbox. Right?

If they do that's fine, I'm not into loving corporations or CEOs.

Rapstah

Christian was too busy teaching AJ Lee how to work a basic match to do his IC match on Main Event.

Sorry, getting my thread gimmicks mixed up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Methinks there's some viral marketing going on in here.

'Once you try it, you'll be a believer,' sounds like some infomercial tagline.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Methinks there's some viral marketing going on in here.

'Once you try it, you'll be a believer,' sounds like some infomercial tagline.

I stand by my comments, trying it is a revelation, a true next-gen experience.

Seriously, once you try it, you'll be a believer. 100%. Any of you try it you'll be sold, unless you're one of those vomit people who get motion sick.

I get motion sick but I have a plan to combat this. The first game I play with it will be Mirror's Edge and anything else would be nothing compared to that. Shock therapy.

UberTag

Christian was so offended that they supposedly inducted Razor Ramon into the Hall of Fame over two ladder matches and four IC title reigns, compared to Christian's own influential ladder matches and four IC title reigns, that he won't do TV matches until it's in his contract that Michael Cole mentions at least once per match that he's a future hall-of-famer.
The WWE should induct a Blue Dot into the Hall of Fame.
But not Christian.

Just a blue dot. They can make it into a cross-promotion with blue M&Ms.
Christian thinks he's going to get to give a speech but an M&M accepts in his place.

3369c342663b24232cce9f680fa3a111.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me I need to get that ICOPRO shirt from barbershopwindow.com

Sokantish

I get motion sick but I have a plan to combat this. The first game I play with it will be Mirror's Edge and anything else would be nothing compared to that. Shock therapy.

Oh man, playing Mirror's Edge with an OR seems like it'd be so cool. That's the first thing I need to do!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, playing Mirror's Edge with an OR seems like it'd be so cool. That's the first thing I need to do!

Nah you gotta play a game that's actually good with it. Like uh...well the joke fell flat so...

Heel

I don't need to try VR goggles to know we're not going be looking at a big black rectangle in our living rooms for the rest of our lives. Be a little more forward-thinking and realize the groundwork is being laid for the future. "More pixels!" is not that future.

Aiii

So not worth it
You don't get to run, or jump, or do anything other than sit on your couch with projectors in front of your eyes.

How are you people so excited for this half done technology?
It is a step, but wake me when there's actual immergence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You don't get to run, or jump, or do anything other than sit on your couch with projectors in front of your eyes.

If you'd have triiiied it you'd understaaaaaand

Come ON Aiii don't be like JR

Vylash

VR is something that we've been dreaming about for a long time, i see it as a symbol of the future and how far we've come

We don't have teleportation so self driving cars are bullshit!

You really have to try it. Being able to explore around and have the world in scale is worth it alone. Like, "Just like you're actually there" is a buzzword but in this case it's actually true.

kurbaan

Banned
The problem is, as someone in the main thread put it, it went from VR IS THE FOCUS to

oh we're another division of Facebook. Sellout pieces of shit.

Hahah while you spout this idiotic non sense they will be on their new shiny boats with $2 billion in the bank.

in the end the only focus is to get money. Not appease some irrelevant niche internet dudes.

Aiii

So not worth it
We don't have teleportation so self driving cars are bullshit!

You really have to try it. Being able to explore around and have the world in scale is worth it alone. Like, "Just like you're actually there" is a buzzword but in this case it's actually true.
That's the thing though, you can't touch, you can't feel, you can't smell. it's a gimmick that's quite cool, but ultimately adds little in the long run.

It's a step, but it's nowhere near good enough for mass adoption in the living room in my opinion.

Also self driving cars are shit and I'll keep driving my regular car until the end of days even if it kills me.

Ah, damn, Noam Dar's injured and won't be able to compete in the four-way for the title at PROGRESS on Sunday.

Instead, they're doing Jimmy Havoc (c) vs Party Marty vs Rampage Brown vs El Ligero and, as Ligero was set to face Tommy End, it's now Tommy vs Paul Robinson of the Swords of Essex. That should be a belter of a match, really looking forward to it. My first time front-row at a wrestling show, as well :)

Remember how the early 90s were all about VR? But the tech back then was garbage.

I remember they had a VR machine at the local ice skating rink when I was a kid, it was called Legend Quest and it was just about the worst piece of shit ever. Expensive, too.

Who would want to drive? It's the most boring mundane thing in the universe and I'll gladly dance on its grave. I welcome the self driving car future. I can just listen to music without worrying about stupid fucker drunk drivers because everyone in the world will be forced to use them. Embrace the future.

Got my free Sony Gold headset from that PS4 achievement contest earlier in the year...but they inscribed PSN IDs on them, and I got someone else's.

Cue me playing the world's smallest violin because who cares whoo free headset :p

PS suck it nerds WrassleGAF is really just my blog

strobogo

Banned
Who would want to drive? It's the most boring mundane thing in the universe and I'll gladly dance on its grave. I welcome the self driving car future. I can just listen to music without worrying about stupid fucker drunk drivers because everyone in the world will be forced to use them. Embrace the future.

Until a faulty wire ends up sending your car full speed into on coming traffic or a wall. Or someone hacks them.

I've just come to the conclusion that Aiii is wrong about everything ever :p
He's also clearly an epic level racist too
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Give me self-driving cars too. Queen we're the outcasts here.

I find it crazy how the guy from the progressive country is such a luddite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom