• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh Larry Sweeney. I miss that guy. :( I really do. What a fun dude.

J47MlCx.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When you're bipolar, life can be tough and you can be a horrible person sometimes.

strobogo

Banned
I won't say much, but I've heard some bad stories about him before he passed. By some I mean 'a lot.'

He was legitimately mentally ill, so I think things he did shortly before his death should be looked at in that light. My grandpa is bipolar and he went through a batshit phase where we actually had to have him committed. He was a totally different person and doesn't even remember the crazy shit he was doing/saying from that period. At the top of his list was trying to rent out Conseco Fieldhouse for my grandma's birthday and insisting Reggie Miller was going to be there and sitting on her lap.

He also went to the mayor's office every day trying to get him to build his former boss a new house because he was a veteran. And spending a TON of money and gambling like crazy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Rock makes his triumphant return to children's movies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Former WWE announcer Jonathan Coachman, who now works for ESPN, posted a teaser on Twitter this afternoon that has fans speculating on a return to the company or possibly some role at SummerSlam. He tweeted the following:

"Hey all you @wwe fans. Have a really cool announcement in the next month or so about something happening this summer. Stand by."

Best of Coach DVD!

Hasney

So after Aiii mentioning Coach, I had no idea what he did on ESPN, so looked it up. Then I found out he lent his vocal talents to a game called Black College Football: BCFX: The Xperience for 360. That looks like a pile of shite.

So after Aiii mentioning Coach, I had no idea what he did on ESPN, so looked it up. Then I found out he lent his vocal talents to a game called Black College Football: BCFX: The Xperience for 360. That looks like a pile of shite.

Coach is one of the better studio anchors they have at ESPN, he does a little bit of everything, mostly hosting Sportscenters but he fills in for a lot of people and does some radio shows as well.

He's done better than Todd Grisham, I hardly see that guy on TV.

Rapstah

Why does Michael Cole call the Irish Curse Backbreaker every single time it happens? It's not a set-up move for Sheamus' finisher, nor is it his finisher, and it's not part of his comeback series either. It's just a move.

Why does Michael Cole call the Irish Curse Backbreaker every single time it happens? It's not a set-up move for Sheamus' finisher, nor is it his finisher, and it's not part of his comeback series either. It's just a move.

For some reason Sheamus has more named moves than anyone else, they've also started calling his repeat forearms to the chest "Ten Beats of Bodhran"

Because it lets Lawler and JBL chortle about the Irish Curse.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wanna edit that stupid fucking PC gaming Vince gif to include a b unch of Facebook like buttons and ads on the Oculus part

strobogo

Banned
I can not get the song If I Had A Gun out of my head. Damn you, England. How can your drunken assholes have such angelic voices?

strobogo

Banned
Some of the ECW music edits are excellent. FBI's new music is great. I also like New Jack's. In fact, all of the ECW music edits are much better than any of the WCW ones that I've heard so far.

Everyone is acting like Facebook buying oculus is the end of the world but ya'll know creepy gaf is rubbing itself with excitement over the new creepy possibilities.

I really don't expect this Facebook VR stuff to go mainstream until like 2017 at the earliest. This acquisition won't really have any immediate effects.

#LongTermBooking

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The problem is, as someone in the main thread put it, it went from VR IS THE FOCUS to

oh we're another division of Facebook. Sellout pieces of shit.

Xater

Should you for whatever reason watch the Scooby Doo Wrestlemania Mystery like me, the guy calling the matches in it actually is Michael Cole. I know, it's confusing because he is actually naming moves in stuff unlike in WWE.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The problem is, as someone in the main thread put it, it went from VR IS THE FOCUS to

oh we're another division of Facebook. Sellout pieces of shit.
How many people wouldn't sell out for 2 billion over the appreciation of a group of niche enthusiasts? I applaud their business sense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How many people wouldn't sell out for 2 billion over the appreciation of a group of niche enthusiasts? I applaud their business sense.

Make money, get shit on.

It's a fair exchange. Though I do find it amazing how the internet considers getting paid the de facto best possible result for any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom