• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I just spent an hour re-reading Strobogo reviews.

You're a national treasure Stro. You're giving a lot of people some great stuff to read and watch. I love it.

iRWyp5K16sVls.gif

Cena has definitely put on mass since 04

johncena.jpg

I saw from that Muscle and Fitness interview that he put on 25 lbs in 10 years so 2.5 lbs of muscle a year is definitely attainable and realistic. I'm sure that he is on something and I refuse to believe that he hasn't ever taken anything considering his BB roots.

I guess I meant more that he hasn't lost any size or gained any fat in a decade with the craziest schedule this side of Hogan in the 80s. He's in his mid 30s, which is past the point most men have their testosterone dropping off. He's had numerous injuries that should really hamper weight lifting (borked neck, triceps tear, torn peck, bad back). He gets more swoll every year. I've never seen a top guy go as long as he has without getting out of shape or getting smaller. I just have a really hard time believing he isn't on something.

Why do you try to hurt me so much?

I swear man, if my face wasn't attached to my head I'd lose that too
It's all because work is making me work in a satellite office, makes me freaking lose everything :mad:

Just have to hope it's in there tomorrow. If not I'm pawning my ROH ticket on Stubhub and using the money for whiskey to DROWN MY SORROWS
PS my Sony Gold Headset is sick/Infamous is pretty good yo *Orbital Drop*

no doooooood we need to kick it and eat pizza

strobogo

Banned
This shit right here

Goddamn

Must-see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNDE7MLvdzw

Will put a lot of you who aren't familiar with Zeb's old shit...you'll love him so much more. Amazing

Dutch was probably my favorite guy on the Memphis set until around 1986/1987 when his body was breaking down. He was so good at everything. He'd punch you in the face. He's lariatoooo the shit out of you. He'd do amateur stuff. He'd do submissions. He'd do high spots. He'd do bloody brawls. He'd talk you into selling your mom to get a ticket to see his matches. He's a guy who gets EVERYTHING about wrestling. WWE should beg him to be a part of creative or at least send him down to NXT once a month. It's hard for me to comprehend that WWE has Dutch and Heyman under contract and doesn't have either of them working in a creative aspect or helping out in NXT.

iULFxJNwxeUHg.gif

iDtxRluPGYPif.gif

He was also a fine guitar player

i5N2UNdMiGtih.gif

It's really a shame that the only exposure most people have to him is from WCW when he was at the very tail end of his career or as a manager for shitheads like the Harris Brothers in the WWF. It's like judging Harley Race solely on his WWF run. I hope the Memphis footage rights eventually gets sorted out so the world can be exposed to how much of a BAMF Dutch Mantel was in his time. WWE has Dusty, Dutch, Heyman, and Lawler (who booked a ton in Memphis) on their books. There is zero reason for the shows to have so few storylines and even fewer compelling storylines.

What happened to Guest Time Keepers and Guest Ring Announcers at WM?

JTT got too big for the business and took his ball and went home.

DMczaf

They need to recreate the WMX ending with Daniel Bryan. Having the entire locker room come out and celebrate with him, putting him on their shoulders. It really is an effective ending, and makes you really think "This is THE guy now."

that really is his best look

I wonder if they'd let him cut his hair/trim his beard at this point, though. half his merch has a silhouette of his fucking hair/beard for some reason.

Word via Meltzer is he'd just assume cut it but WWE sees it as marketing. And it appears to be working.

They need to recreate the WMX ending with Daniel Bryan. Having the entire locker room come out and celebrate with him, putting him on their shoulders. It really is an effective ending, and makes you really think "This is THE guy now."

Watch Cena try to get himself up on Big Show's other shoulder, lol.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Do you blame him? When's the last time he had to sell the dreaded BUTT PUNCH?
Am I supposed to believe his butt was punched so hard the force was sent all the way through to his stomach?

BECAUSE BAH GAWD DMCZAF HE MAY HAVE EXPLODED THAT BUTTCHEEK IF SO

strobogo

Banned
Those thigh bands have to go. They're SO lame and don't even make sense to have since the rugby thing was dropped over a year ago.

Edgeward

So I don't think Big E is ever gonna improve. His match tonight fell flat. He has no mean streak, no real impact to his moves and little mic work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom