• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Renee Young interviews Big Show. He spoke about how twisted The Wyatt Family is, however he feels that some of the stuff that they say weirdly makes sense somehow.

This Smackdown spoiler. LOL I'm on board with what they're implying. The man clearly makes things better when he's involved.

the hell, that's like 40 minutes away from me. i should keep up with who's appearing at that place more often. i was gonna go with a friend once and i cancelled last minute and Goldust was there. wtf man

Hall seems to be doing great though. seems chill as hell

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Flair and Hogan must have been forced to be so sober or something because they sound SO stilted on Baywatch.

Macho Man still sounds the exact god damn same

Hasney

Christ. The guy that rickrolled Vince and didn't bother picking up his phone until the last minute to get his 250k posted on some old forums I used to post on. Can't remember what he blew the cash on, but it wasn't interesting. Also he has a Kane mask tattoo on his shoulder.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Andre(such poise, such grooming, much large wow)
sadasdsawwflsus0.gif

Big fat fucking Slob
Big-Show-baby.gif

Hogan on Crowd Goes Wild

Lol that was ugly as fuck.

I bet Sheamus vs Big E would be pretty fun.
I remember in the Team Rocket days, they teased a confrontation, and damn near the whole crowd marked out.

I have no idea why they never went anywhere with that. I think it'd be a good match.
Watching the ICP YouShoot right now and it's REALLY good. REALLY GOOD.
I didn't like their music, or their matches, but they definitely loved wrestling. No question about it.

Browny

Banned
Every time I recover mentally from seeing that GIF, it appears again. The cycle of anguish continues.

Big%20Show%20crying%20gif%201.gif

Edit: Thanks for that Seraphis, just watched that match - the guy could move ok ish for a big guy. Can't believe he was 38 during that match though - I always thought he was a lot older. He did lose a load of weight though, so he didn't look as good as mid-90's squash machine Earthquake though :-(

Really happy for Scott Hall. :)

DDP is awesome, instead of having to 'remember' these guys at their HoF moment they can be there living it themselves with us.

Disappointed The Shield have to wrestle old men well past it, I don't even like Reigns because of the forced pushed to the stars mentality they've given him and I still even think they've worked so hard they deserved something from the last few decades at least to build a match with on such a grand stage.

More importantly, I didn't think they did a good job of selling the D-Bry thing on Raw. Should have had him come out in street clothes and bandages angry as and had security or other wrestlers between him and HHH. NOT WORTH IT BRYAN, SAVE IT FOR THE PPV MAN etc.

Not send out a f**king tweet saying "Sorry guys don't worry I'll be ok tho lol."

Next week will be our omg this person or that person got over so that means they're winning/losing at the PPV obsession week. Just x100 because WRESTLEMANIA BABY!

Go D-Bry!

Face Shield get over as f**k everything is hunky-dory everyone loves them... then, turns out Ambrose was 'bad' all along and stabs whoever in the back.

Heat.

WE LOVED YOU MAN, WHHY? :'( *collapse*

Kaladin

If you're with Verizon, I hope you don't ever have to deal with their customer service....just not that great on every level.

Browny

Banned
Dirtsheet news:

It's said that Batista is regularly mocked backstage, but obviously not to his face, for the way he dresses. Batista's jeans ripping on Monday's RAW from Brooklyn didn't help his case.

Hmmmm...

Speaking of customer service, I just found out that WWE Network's support staff (or at least part of it) is based in Manila, just a floor below where I am right now.

And they get to watch Mania for free.

strobogo

Banned
LEGIT SHOOK WCW WrestleWar 1992

The show features the GOAT War Games, but is also a huge example as to why booking your 10 best guys in one match is bad for the rest of the card. A young Takayuki Iizuka gets the shit knocked out of him by the Steiners and is completely unrecognizable with a headful of hair, clean shaven face, and bright pink trunks.

ikJDNpiQO2iKC.gif

iCsvLWrLvkAHJ.gif

igKmufaJtEeln.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dat Anderson spinebuster... His, along with Simmons', I don't think I could get bored of watching that.

Anderson's spinebuster might be my favorite move. It's just so refined, so perfect, it's everything I ever wanted in a finisher.

Browny

Banned
Anderson's spinebuster might be my favorite move. It's just so refined, so perfect, it's everything I ever wanted in a finisher.

I don't remember him finishing all his matches with it though - he went through a phase (certainly in early 90's WCW) of using the DDT (and very nicely too).

Aiii

So not worth it
So Hearthstone,

I now have a deck with this:
503.png

and this:
391.png

And now everyone ragequits right before I can kill them.

strobogo

Banned
I don't remember him finishing all his matches with it though - he went through a phase (certainly in early 90's WCW) of using the DDT (and very nicely too).

He had the second best DDT of all time after Jake. Best spinebuster and second best DDT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, let's talk Best Moves. Contribute here, I'm curious:

Best DDT: Jake de Snake
Best powerbomb: Honestly I like Nash's more than Batista's. Sue me.
Best superkick: Chris Adams
Best vertical suplex: Minoru Suzuki, maybe

Sephzilla

I agree, he looks fresh. It seems like he gained some weight.

WWE should just end the year with a late November / early December pay per view and then give everyone about a 2 month break since the holiday season always seems to bring in low ratings, and then kick off a new year with Royal Rumble.

Alucard

Banned
So, let's talk Best Moves. Contribute here, I'm curious:

Best DDT: Jake de Snake
Best powerbomb: Honestly I like Nash's more than Batista's. Sue me.
Best superkick: Chris Adams
Best vertical suplex: Minoru Suzuki, maybe

Best spear: Goldberg...although Reigns' looks like serious business too.

Browny

Banned
Best powerbomb: Vader folding people up... Sid just dropping them... Probably Vader.
Ziggler's superkick is getting there or thereabouts.
Verticle suplex? For me, British Bulldog - the spectacle of it.

Best Lariatoooooooo - that's the big question.

Hansen!

Hasney

WWE should just end the year with a late November / early December pay per view and then give everyone about a 2 month break since the holiday season always seems to bring in low ratings, and then kick off a new year with Royal Rumble.

Makes sense. Then what they could do is put out review shows and maybe a few episodes of Network shows to the cable channels to fill in the gaps in their schedule.

Goldberg still has the best spear ever but Reigns is giving him a run for his money.

Best moonsault might actually be Kurt Angle.

Tell that to Bob Holly. Also, Rhyno > Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do like Bulldog's vertical suplex a lot, for the same reasons - he'd hold them up FOREVER while Vince shouted "LOOK AT THE POWER OF THE BRITISH BULLDOG!" etc. Good stuff. His son also has an excellent one but it isn't for the same reasons.

Best moonsault will probably forever be Muta. Beautiful thing. Or whenever Vader would bust that shit out.

Browny

Banned
They need to keep the "longest running episodic programme" thing running though. But yes, a break would do most people good.

Since most people are in the ring 4 days of the week (with house shows), why not do two or three weeks before the break, of recording 4 times a week, to build up a bank of shows to show over the break.

Long shot, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom