• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Everytime I play Ground Zeroes now, I can't help but yell out "kata ha jime" in Joey Styles voice whenever I choke out a guard. Damn Network and their huge amount of ECW PPVs.

EDIT: New page

16496%20-%20Tazmission%20autoplay_gif%20bam_bam_bigelow%20ecw%20gif%20living_dangerously%20referee%20taz.gif

Sokantish

So Hearthstone,

I now have a deck with this:
http://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/avatars/38/78/503.png[/mg]

and this:
[img]http://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/avatars/38/152/391.png[/mg]

And now everyone ragequits right before I can kill them.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had those two cards. :( I get useless legendaries like Captain Greenskin and Malygos

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Regarding best stomp, he was known as the Stomper for a reason - Archie "The Mongolian Stomper" Gouldie! He's totally awesome, and his promos were INTENSE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qcDVn3qyyA

Truly awesome and classic. "We'll go have it out at the Reservation. Those Indians love a good fight."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Super Dragon stomp is really good. I also really like Randy's.

Mahonay

Banned
Caught up on this week's RAW last night. Damn, what an all around great episode. Building a head of steam into Wrestlemania. We need more of this more often. Highlight of the show was definitely Seth Rollins. I love that they're giving him the green light to go nuts during matches. Although that finale to the night was pretty shit, considering the potential it had.

Too bad that great IC number 1 contender match ended up being pointless in the end due to an alleged Christian concussion. The do-over with Sheamus, Alberto, and Ziggler on Main Event wasn't nearly as good. Then they had Ziggler wrestle Big E the same night which turned out to be a shit match. Ah well.

Sephzilla

Raw had a fatal 4 way match with all former World Heavyweight Champions vying for a chance to wrestle a guy who will probably never sniff the WWE title. Man, the WHC really was a meaningless title.

Sucks they didn't give Ziggler the strap. It seems like week-to-week he's getting more and more over.

Aiii

So not worth it
Raw had a fatal 4 way match with all former World Heavyweight Champions vying for a chance to wrestle a guy who will probably never sniff the WWE title. Man, the WHC really was a meaningless title.

Sucks they didn't give Ziggler the strap. It seems like week-to-week he's getting more and more over.

Or, you could look at it this way: They had a four-way with from WHC title holders to elevate the status of the IC title to WHC levels.

If they wanted to elevate the IC title they should do what new japan did and give it to someone big like Cena or Orton.

Nak and tanahashi did a lot in making the belt important .

Sephzilla

You know, I'd actually be perfectly okay with Cena going after the IC belt. The IC belt wouldn't be held by some future-jobber for once, and whomever could take the belt away from him eventually would get a huge rub.

Browny

Banned
If they wanted to elevate the IC title they should do what new japan did and give it to someone big like Cena or Orton.

Nak and tanahashi did a lot in making the belt important .

If Cena does start dropping down the card (allowing for people to move up), then this is a win-win scenario for all concerned. The IC needs to get back to being the second most important thing going (or joint with the tag titles). Put the US title mostly on Main Event / Superstars to build up interest in those programs, and away you go...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All this posting on gaming-side's gonna be the death of me

Mix FB paranoia with a 'competitor' in the Morpheus and there's a certain fanbase that are going absolutely bananas, it's more fun than I like to admit

Sephzilla

Honestly, I don't give a single shit about Occulus or Morpheus or any of that VR crap. It's going to be another fad that people think is the next big thing, and then 4 years later it's either dead or dying. Just like motion controls and 3D gaming.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, I don't give a single shit about Occulus or Morpheus or any of that VR crap. It's going to be another fad that people think is the next big thing, and then 4 years later it's either dead or dying. Just like motion controls and 3D gaming.

Seeing is believing brother. Once you get the chance to try it out you'll be sold on it. 100%. No doubt.

Aiii

So not worth it

That's what I said and then a ton of people got mad at me.

Vader's powerbomb is best. Nash just dropped them limply. Most of the time it just looked like someone being gently guided back down to their nice bed or something. Really killed believability for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vader's powerbomb is best. Nash just dropped them limply. Most of the time it just looked like someone being gently guided back down to their nice bed or something. Really killed believability for me.

Vader does squat down real low and keeps pushing them way down. Something about Nash's casual jacknife powerbomb was always appealing to me though, how he stayed upright and everything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not to be a dick, especially to the genetic jackhammer, but I've heard this exact same thing in the past.

Yeah, I was saying it a bunch yesterday. I was skeptical but hopeful until I put it on - goddamn!

Hasney

I love 3D gaming still. I just do it on PC with 3D vision so almost everything is supported rather than just what the console manufacturers let me run in 3D.

I don't see Facebook as any worse than Sony though. As long as Facebook ads are app specific (which makes more sense than ads as soon as you boot it up), let them at it. They can actually mass produce units now.

Best Spear - Rhyno's Gore. Shit was mythical. Shit is the kind of move where you see Rhyno just prepping himself and time stops around that dude as he begins calculating the height, weight, max distance, blood type, favorite TV show of his victim. Shit is the kind of move even your friends that don't like wrestling go crazy for. Shit is the reason why the Sphinx lost its nose. Shit is the real reason why the beef between Jay-Z and Nas ended.

Best DDT - Jake the Snake. Not sure what else to say about the DDT. I'm also a mark for how the Rock did the DDT early on in his career, that float over DDT or whatever it's called. I used to use it all of the time in wrestling games.

Best Piledriver - Mick Foley.

Best Powerbomb - I was a big fan of Jericho's bombs back in the day but I understand that move can't be done on a lot of the roster due to his size. Nash's lazy ass Jacknife looks amazing though.

Best Super Kick - I may get some flak for this, but Rikishi's super kicks always got me speechless.

Best Dropkick - Hardcore Holly or Randy Orton. I'm forgetting someone else who did it amazingly in recent times, though...

I love 3D gaming still. I just do it on PC with 3D vision so almost everything is supported rather than just what the console manufacturers let me run in 3D.

I don't see Facebook as any worse than Sony though. As long as Facebook ads are app specific (which makes more sense than ads as soon as you boot it up), let them at it. They can actually mass produce units now.

virtual reality uguu

No, I do look forward to see how they can implement VR in areas other than gaming.

Sephzilla

So is Cody Rhodes ever going to get a push? Maybe I'm in the minority on this, but I've felt that he's "ready" for a while now to closer to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom