• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

klonere

Banned
I was worried about that. Does seem like a ballache, for PROGRESS that's what, Rampage, Zack Gibson, Mastiff, Ligero and Roberts gone. ICW might have it worse.

IT'S BACK TO THE BOARD LADS

N1lx7db.png

Hasney

Tried out the E&C Podcast and enjoyed it, especially as I enjoy their dumb humour. The Goldberg interview is pretty good since he's brutally honest about everything.

The "no bumping" thing he learned from when Nash and Hall came down to the powerplant. Makes sense.

Jamie OD

I was worried about that. Does seem like a ballache, for PROGRESS that's what, Rampage, Zack Gibson, Mastiff, Ligero and Roberts gone. ICW might have it worse.

UK changes might happen as early as next week. Fingers crossed none of the Bullet Club shows next month get hit badly.

Aiii

So not worth it

Ah son-of-a-bitch, guess we're stocking up on the hard stuff.

Tried out the E&C Podcast and enjoyed it, especially as I enjoy their dumb humour. The Goldberg interview is pretty good since he's brutally honest about everything.

The "no bumping" thing he learned from when Nash and Hall came down to the powerplant. Makes sense.

Aye, it was pretty damn good. But then again, there was never going to be a reality where those two weren't going to be entertaining.

Striker

And even then it still took a bit of him being on the back burner to really get going. When he went to NOD he was sitting behind Farooq and wasn't the main focal point..
Sort of but remember he was feuding with Austin and Shamrock, two of the biggest babyfaces around. They had plans for him (despite both Shawn and Hunner trying to hold him back).

Beefy

This, I don't understand why you'd spend 3 hours every week watching something you don't even like. That's 3 hours you could be spent doing something else.

Many of us do. As a insomniac I have Raw on as I chill, it has actually made me fall asleep twice in two weeks

Forkball

So why did Triple H betray Seth Rollins again? Like what was the beef with Rollins? And why didn't he aid Owens in any way after giving him the title?

I feel like I've missed a promo or two explaining this.

How was Raw?

Meh.

So why did Triple H betray Seth Rollins again? Like what was the beef with Rollins? And why didn't he aid Owens in any way after giving him the title?

From what I gathered, after Seth was injured, Trips saw him as weak and in no way deserving of being the future of the company, so he waited until the opportune moment, then turned on him. My guess is that he didn't help KO because he felt KO didn't need his help.

Yeah, it's an extremely hypocritical, stupid storyline, but if it gives us a sweet brawl at Mania, who cares?

Beefy

How was Raw?

Way too many video promo's, if you were there you would have veen pissed off just waiting around. Some of the matches were decent. Undertaker segment was prettt good, apart from Cole saying Undertaker was digging a yard when he was digging a grave.

He said Rollins wasn't getting the job done anymore, I think his Creator monologue was him saying that his job now doesn't allow for him to interfere as much so he introduced Joe

Caderfix

If I remember correctly, it's because Seth wasn't able to keep the belt and took time off due to injury. HHH said he didn't held his end of the deal or something like that, as for the Owens stuff, Joe was going to help, but was kicked out of the building at one point.

Caderfix

This is true. The kid in me will pop like a motherfucker if I hear this in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

That fucking theme, man... I hope it comes back too. That will make the whole show worth it, even if everything else sucks.

Edit: That was actually the first song I learned to play by ear on my very first electric guitar. Nostalgia is one hell of a thing.

Mahonay

Banned
Remember the pop the Dudley Boyz got for their return? The Hardys will be a hell of a lot bigger than that. Also for the love of fuck, better booked as well.

imBask

Banned
Remember the pop the Dudley Boyz got for their return? The Hardys will be a hell of a lot bigger than that. Also for the love of fuck, better booked as well.

as much as I loved the Hardys you can forget about that, Broken Matt Hardy will be a hot mess in the hands of Vince and everyone needs to accept it right now

Top Bottom