• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Oersted

I'm still all in on the idea that Harper will cost Randy at Mania and of the fact that Bray had Harper break off on purpose. The placement of this match is designed to throw people off.

We gonna have a Wyatt reunion at Wrestlemania or at Smackdown after

Toki767

You're right, they spend time promoting and creating an entire show for guys they actively work against.
They give them a show that's filmed after all the actual stars have come out already and the crowd is tired. All while hamstringing their moves to be exciting but not too exciting.

Brinbe

I can't even imagine being there in the arena to watch this shit and having SD end that way.
KuGsj.gif

At least they get more afterwards, but lmao.

Lol wtf...

K fuck this...

They literally just did the I take your power twice only the second time with a foam staff (where the fuck did Orton even get it)

jurgen

I don't like this feud at all. Never been that much of a fan of Bray's anyway.

Randy seems like he's trying to understand his son's obsession with Hot Topic.

Recall

Wife overheard it is Wrestlemania this weekend and complained that she can't believe it's happening again already.

I explained that the last Mania she even caught a glimpse of was 2 years ago. Then that sad look appeared of "holy shit where does the time go?" The passage of time takes no prisoners.

They give them a show that's filmed after all the actual stars have come out already and the crowd is tired. All while hamstringing their moves to be exciting but not too exciting.

Don't mistake stupidity for intention.

It makes zero sense for them to intentionally torpedo themselves.

Okrag

I liked the other stuff they did with Wyatt and Orton but that just felt like a retread of Orton burning down the compound.

I legit hope we get the physical form of Sister Abigail at WM.

It is frankly bizarre to have an Undertaker match be about a yard while Randy Orton is stabbing the ground with the master sword

ElRenoRaven

Goddamn. So was reading twitter. It looks like VOD subscribers get WrestleCircus IPPVs free. That makes that 10 bucks a month an even better deal. Oh and the after mania with PWrevolver is also gonna end up as an IPPV so that means 2 PPVs in April thanks to that. That means Sunday is gonna be a shit ton of wrestling to watch.

cordy

Banned
Is Neville saying he's leaving the Cruiserweight Division once WM is over? If so then shit, good. Put him in the IC/US division. He's too damn good.

Like if they weren't going to have a Super Bray... why not have him be vulnerable post burning of the compound... more like how he was when Orton was doing it...

But now it's just a childish make believe

Boy: I burn your hutt and your sister... now you have no power

Other Boy: Nuh huh I bathe in her body dust and now she lives with me and I has a staff and mind control and teleporting sheep. I'm more powerful than evar!

B: Nuh uh I steal your staff and put it in the body dust ground of your sistar... now you have no power again

WRESTLEMANIA

Top Bottom