• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

RBH

C7Zu-8WU8AAHWP8.jpg:small

C7e8YP-VQAApxhl.jpg:small

C7-NoeNVUAAlE62.jpg:small

C7-F0YoV4AAmLxd.jpg:small

C8C_eMuVUAAIdL7.jpg:small

C798fmPU8AATzNw.jpg:small

C7Z1H0RVwAIvi2G.jpg:small

C7-N2u9UwAAKX64.jpg:small

C8DLS-rUwAE8ORw.jpg:small

C8DLvASVUAAjnGM.jpg:small

C8DLfApVQAAC2RT.jpg:small

C8DLp_aV4AElfiK.jpg:small

C790MfqV4AAa8ZU.jpg:small

New-Day.jpg

C79T34SVMAAVhs9.jpg:small

C7JTDiPVoAA4tvu.jpg:small

On 205 Live sure.

On Raw, the show more people watch, they don't get to do anything.

Again, that's just stupidity. It's not like they get in a room and say "how do we make this talent seem unimportant and worthless? You know those guys we pay six figures a year? We want to make no money from them."

ReiGun

With Austin Aries, the Crusierweight division has built a nice little stable of credible babyfaces. Him, Swann, Gallagher, Tozawa. Also got Mustafa Ali, who could be great once he comes into his own.

Damn shame about TJP though. Also, is Cedric Alexander injured?

I can't believe how badly they fucked up that Orton/Wyatt program build which was my favorite since they got together right before Mania...

Like that ending was nonsense... it literally was just the burning of the compound but more ridiculous...

If Orton wins ugh

With Austin Aries, the Crusierweight division has built a nice little stable of credible babyfaces. Him, Swann, Gallagher, Tozawa. Also got Mustafa Ali, who could be great once he comes into his own.

Damn shame about TJP though. Also, is Cedric Alexander injured?

Cedric's injured yeah, 4-5 months out.

even excelsiorlef thinks it's shit??

that's when you know you fucked up!

It was just completely a shittier, more ridiculous retread of the burning of Sister Abigail's remains... if it was always going to end with Bray depowered... why not build on that instead of this childish nuh huh reset bullshit.

Horrible like actually horrible. This match is pretty much off my most excited for list. It's just so dumb.

ReiGun

I wish Ember Moon's character didn't suck so bad. I'd like to actually be hype for her to dethrone Queen Asuka.

"There is no women's revolution; there is only Asuka." In that one line, Asuka had more swag than Moon's had her entire time in NXT.

Top Bottom