• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

somedevil

I wish Ember Moon's character didn't suck so bad. I'd like to actually be hype for her to dethrone Queen Asuka.

"There is no women's revolution; there is only Asuka." In that one line, Asuka had more swag than Moon's had her entire time in NXT.

If ember doesn't win my guess whoever wins the women's tournament faces her.

Also lol watching the segment from last week... Wyatt never takes the staff back after he placed it on Orton and taunts him and sings at him... so I guess I'm supposed to believe he just left it there for Orton?

Ridiculous

If Ember doesn't win, I think we see her on Raw or SD next week.

The tournament isn't till summer though, right? I don't think they're gonna wait that long to send Asuka up.

They absolutely are. Meltzer said she's in NXT "for a while". I expect she's up after Brooklyn.

And the Women's Tournament is supposed to start in May.

somedevil

The tournament isn't till summer though, right? I don't think they're gonna wait that long to send Asuka up and take the title off her.

The next takeover won't be till summerslam so if the tournament starts in May then the winner has a chance to face her in August. Plus by that time she will beat Goldberg's worked and legit streak.

ReiGun

If Ember doesn't win, I think we see her on Raw or SD next week.

They absolutely are. Meltzer said she's in NXT "for a while". I expect she's up after Brooklyn.

And the Women's Tournament is supposed to start in May.
That's unfortunate. Asuka's been ready to go up for a while. But I guess when you don't have anyone to take her place as face of the division, that's what you're left with.

Please god no

She's nowhere near ready.
Her character isn't gonna get any better. Might as well send her up.

It's not a coincidence that most guys that feud with Kendrick either don't get over at all or only get over after finishing with him.

He's not good at getting his opponents over.

I hope they put Almas on 205, the only reason this Kendrick guy is getting so much time is because there really isn't another heel on the roster other than Neville.

The next takeover won't be till summerslam so if the tournament starts in May then the winner has a chance to face her in August. Plus by that time she will beat Goldberg's worked and legit streak.

I can't buy that they are going to go nearly five months without a Takeover event. It's too long between big shows. They'd have to seriously drag big feuds out.

She's no ok on the mic... she's horrible. Her character is literally horrible...

She's worse than Nia Jax on the mic

Funny.

She doesn't cut promos in character, but then again she doesn't have much of a character. But her delivery is fine when she does speak and she's not nearly as robotic as Nia. Nia has a character and still is terrible.

ReiGun

I hope they put Almas on 205, the only reason this Kendrick guy is getting so much time is because there really isn't another heel on the roster other than Neville.

They've jobbed all the heels out. After Neville, only Kendrick and Noam Darr have any credibility, and Darr is a joke character.

They're trying to build Tony Nese and Drew Guglak back up, but that's gonna take time.

Funny.

She doesn't cut promos in character, but then again she doesn't have much of a character. But her delivery is fine when she does speak and she's not nearly as robotic as Nia. Nia has a character and still is terrible.

Not kidding she's absolutely worse than Nia and it's not even close...

She's incredibly robotic... I want... Asuka... I want...that title...after...TakeOver...NXT...will enter...a...new..phase

Nia at least sort of sounds like her character.

Ember just bad bad bad horribly bad.

Not kidding she's absolutely worse than Nia and it's not even close...

She's incredibly robotic... I want... Asuka... I want...that title...after...TakeOver...NXT...will enter...a...new..phase

And yet she's more over than Nia ever was, and at the end of the day that's what matters. And with the way she moves in the ring, she'll get over on the main roster. I mean hell, look at Naomi. She's terrible on the mic and she's doing great.

somedevil

I can't buy that they are going to go nearly five months without a Takeover event. It's too long between big shows. They'd have to seriously drag big feuds out.

that is true. They did do one in June last year.

The big question is do they see Ember as Asuka replacement as the top women of NXT? If they have any doubt will they still give her the win?

ReiGun

I don't know that's more amazing: the fact that they named this man "Neville" and told him to go get over, or the fact that he actually did it. As a badass heel, no less.

And yet she's more over than Nia ever was, and at the end of the day that's what matters. And with the way she moves in the ring, she'll get over on the main roster. I mean hell, look at Naomi. She's terrible on the mic and she's doing great.

Naomi is like a million times better on the mic than Ember...

Ember needs work or she'll fucking die on the main roster.

Nia sucks but she fills a void for a heel woman on Raw.

Point is moot she's not coming up anyway

Naomi is like a million times better on the mic than Ember...

Ember needs work or she'll fucking die on the main roster.

Dude, just no.

Naomi is not a million times better than anyone on the mic. She's not a million times better on the mic than a fucking wooden plank. Naomi is really bad on the mic. She seems unsure of every word she says. Sometimes she'll get in an okay groove, but for the most part she's over because of her entrance and because she is super athletic and impressive in the ring.

And Ember Moon is pretty much exactly that. Even if she's not as good as Naomi on the mic, she's better enough in the ring. She would absolutely get over.

Exis

I think it is downright insane that there is at least 12 hours of stuff over the five days. I am fine with making a weekend of watching shows, but now there is both a RAW and smackdown after mania and there are too many damn matches on Sunday.

Dude, just no.

Naomi is not a million times better than anyone on the mic. She's not a million times better on the mic than a fucking wooden plank. Naomi is really bad on the mic. She seems unsure of every word she says. Sometimes she'll get in an okay groove, but for the most part she's over because of her entrance and because she is super athletic and impressive in the ring.

And Ember Moon is pretty much exactly that. Even if she's not as good as Naomi on the mic, she's better enough in the ring. She would absolutely get over.

Naomi is genuine... same with say Bayley... what they lack in pure speaking they make up for with genuineness...

Ember is just boring and dull and lacks anything remotely resembling genuineness and her stupid werewolf look only hurts that...

But anyway as I said she's not getting called up so this is moot.

That said call her up... make her silent and mysterious and I'm listening.

Daniel Bryan is such a good guy.

They still mentioned nothing about Mauro.

That they disguised his depressive episode as being stuck in snow shows mental health stigma is still well and truly a thing and frankly insulting to all the work Mauro has done over the years to raise awareness.

Top Bottom