• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

cordy

Banned
Corbin better cheat to beat Ambrose Sunday because he's basically being treated like a joke against him. This is eerily similar to the Ziggler feud because Ambrose didn't take him seriously either. If Ambrose wins after all of Corbin's bullshit then Corbin looks like crap. I'm guessing Corbin will cheat to win resulting into them going at it again next month in a gimmick match.

So, contract signing Monday, contract signing Tuesday, will they complete the trifecta of driving this angle into the ground by there being a contract singing on NXT Wednesday?

I don't remember if there was one or not in the taping.

Rimfya

Banned
If Shane comes out and cuts a promo before Nakamura takes his place half the crowd would go NUTS when his song hits and the other half immediately would want to know why. Instant investment in new wrestlers. Same as E&C at Fastlane last year.

But, won't happen.

Tagyhag

If Shane comes out and cuts a promo before Nakamura takes his place half the crowd would go NUTS when his song hits and the other half immediately would want to know why. Instant investment in new wrestlers. Same as E&C at Fastlane last year.

But, won't happen.

Huh, that's actually not a bad idea. I never thought of WWE just pulling a MGS2.

You have the casual watchers who went in due to Shane, and they already paid for the damn thing so they're gonna watch.

We're finally getting our Scooter (Shane) vs DM (AJ) WrassleMania match

We already had that match. I won.

I27Z42s.gif

Adree

Breath of the Wild is pretty rad so far. Definitely enjoying playing it on tablet more than I thought I would. Can't fucking stand how Nintendo maps buttons though.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's a goddamn shame Miz needs to get his comeuppance in this feud.

He should get a WWE Title run as a reward for this program.

Forkball

It's a goddamn shame Miz needs to get his comeuppance in this feud.

He should get a WWE Title run as a reward for this program.
To me, there's no reason for Cena to win this match. Isn't he going to take time off again soon? If Miz wins, he walks out with huge momentum, and the proposal will be better as it shows that even at their lowest point, Nikki Bella and John Cena still love each other. I hope no one was eating when reading that last sentence.

If you wanna go even more long term, Miz could get the belt, and Cena comes back to feud for it. Miz will be the one standing in front of Cena and "the record." Program writes itself.

Breath of the Wild is pretty rad so far. Definitely enjoying playing it on tablet more than I thought I would. Can't fucking stand how Nintendo maps buttons though.

Fucking agreed. You should never have to think about which button makes you jump or defend yourself ffs.

Recall

So I'm watching AJPW from Spring 1998 and Vader is about but I thought he was too busy getting buried in WWE at this point?

Vader still had some insane presence and crowd reactions in Japan. So cool.

Top Bottom