• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Sephzilla

Roman/Taker is probably going to be the worst/most depressing match on the card because we're all going to be watching one of the greats go out not with a bang but with a whimper.

Roman/Taker is probably going to be the worst/most depressing match on the card because we're all going to be watching one of the greats go out not with a bang but with a whimper.

he'll go out with a bang alright

raw

How are a bunch of you guys getting free 3 months wwe network offers? How. I've subscribed and cancelled numerous times now and all I get is these shitty emails about John Cena and Undertaker wanting me to join the ultimate thrill ride

Guess I'm gonna have to pay the 10 dollars

How are a bunch of you guys getting free 3 months wwe network offers? How. I've subscribed and cancelled numerous times now and all I get is these shitty emails about John Cena and Undertaker wanting me to join the ultimate thrill ride

Look for email from last week with Mania poster.

You'll probably have to use a different credit card and browser. They tried to tell me that I was already a member but then I switched to a different browser and it went through

Last time I had the network I watched Takeover London, so I last subbed at the end of 2015. I guess you need over a year without a sub for them to try and entice you back.

Giving Mania away is a strange thing to do though, not sure what they gain apart from people like me promptly turning off auto renew, watching Mania and then not touching it again until it expires.

Just before the Roman/Undertaker match Vince comes and reveals that after his match WrestleMania 30 Brock tested positive for PEDs. Therefore that match is a no-contest, the streak is still intact! Roman becomes the 1 in 23-1!

Rouse

alright guys, long time lurker, occasional poster.

Taking up the three month network offer. Any suggestions for 5* matches from the last few years?

cheers!

Sephzilla

Taking up the three month network offer. Any suggestions for 5* matches from the last few years?

cheers!

John Cena vs CM Punk on one of those Raws right before WrestleMania 29 is a solid pick.

Also welcome! *Offers handshake*

imBask

Banned

cheers!

HHH vs Bryan followed by the main event at WM30

don't take any handshakes around here

cheers!

Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura at NXT Takeover last Mania weekend (can't remember the show title)

I don't like Cena generally, but AJ vs Cena at Summerslam was great.

Oh, welcome to the Carnival Rouse! Fave Five please!

Nekofrog

Banned

cheers!

Just spam all the nxtt takeovers from like the last 2 years. Highlights: any match the revival (dash and Dawson) are in, Nakamura vs sami zayne, the finn Balor vs samoa Joe match where samoa Joe bleeds hardway more than Steve Austin did from a blade job vs Bret Hart

Zach

I'm sure this has been posted, but Flair said on Ross' podcast that he, Sting, and Steamboat are recording a Table for 3. That'll be fun.

cheers!

Welcome!

I found this to be helpful when I was doing something similar. Depends on how far back you mean by a few obviously, but CM Punk vs Cena from MITB 2011 is a definite favourite of mine (and plenty of others).

Tall4Life

cheers!

Recently?

Lesnar/Cena/Rollins at the Royal Rumble 2015
CM Punk/Cena at MITB 2011
HBK/Taker at WM25/26
Styles/Cena at Summerslam and Royal Rumble

if you want really really really good matches but not necessarily 5 stars I can give more

Top Bottom