• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

17635480_1201447713314334_7097359678471262235_o.jpg

Vince - "Are you... on the card? No, you'll be in the local park picking up crap with the kids! I'd send Lawler, but his court history causes complications HA HA HA. HA HA HA HA HA"

so glad you're back bean

Goldberg on his current run, in case you're still deluding yourself that the match will be anything other than the drizzling shits

“I’ll be honest, I’m miserable. I’m absolutely miserable. But my family’s having fun, man. And so, every single thing, every training session, every ART massage that makes me cry, every muay thai session, it’s all worth it, man. It’s just worth it. And, hey, at the end of the day, if I want to smile, I’ll buy a car. That’s how I’m happy. I did, I bought one on the way back from [Survivor Series in] Toronto because I worked my ass off.”

“Nobody get me wrong when I say I’ve been miserable throughout this, but I am. I’m miserable. I’m bloated 24 hours a day. I’m stressed 24 hours a day. I don’t sleep, but it’s a small price to pay.”
Did this dude say he worked his ass off? He's complaining about working one day a week lol

This really should have been WM main event this year.

tumblr_o0hygqobup1rm6zhfo1_500-1473665944-800.png

Except HHH told Omega you'll have a chance, what you do with it is up to you.

Omega probably hung up after that.

Kaladin

I'd love to see the behind the scenes stuff on them building a working roller coaster into the Wrestlemania set. That can't be legit....I mean, don't these things require testing and stuff that can't typically be done inside of a week?

Mahonay

Banned
I'd love to see the behind the scenes stuff on them building a working roller coaster into the Wrestlemania set. That can't be legit....I mean, don't these things require testing and stuff that can't typically be done inside of a week?
I really don't think it will be a working roller coaster. That seems too crazy.

Luschient

Fucking real talk....what are your plans for Sunday before/during WM?

My tentative schedule (on dat Central timezone):

2pm - my wife/kids don't care about WM whatsoever so I invited a few buddies; will start to show up around this time....I've been on a Corona kick so I'll be sticking with those all afternoon
4pm - start up the grill, probably burgers and sausage (easy to make while buzzed)
6pm - WM starts, not sure if this is the "preshow" or the actual event though

I do plan on performing at least one wrestling move (AA?) on a buddy into the pool at some point during the evening. Even though we're in Texas and it's warming up outside, water is still cold as shit.

jmdajr

Couldn't it just be a rental from a traveling fair?

edit: My plan for Mania are junk food for junk viewing.
After my workout of course.

Fucking real talk....what are your plans for Sunday before/during WM?

My tentative schedule (on dat Central timezone):

2pm - my wife/kids don't care about WM whatsoever so I invited a few buddies; will start to show up around this time....I've been on a Corona kick so I'll be sticking with those all afternoon
4pm - start up the grill, probably burgers and sausage (easy to make while buzzed)
6pm - WM starts, not sure if this is the "preshow" or the actual event though

I do plan on performing at least one wrestling move (AA?) on a buddy into the pool at some point during the evening. Even though we're in Texas and it's warming up outside, water is still cold as shit.

Just going to have a small gathering. Been eating low cal and low carb all week. Gonna go all in on food this Sunday lol.

Kaladin

WWE just released a bunch of tickets near the stage after they've been cleared from the production area. They're in the $80 range too which is the sweet spot.

Sephzilla

A7EtD92.png

GWF3: MarkaMania Card
Date, time, and event name are currently undecided. Final card subject to change.

Singles Match
FlammableD vs ShadowSwordmaster

Singles Match
SomewhatGroovy vs Mahonay

GWF B+ Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal
BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow vs Caderfix vs The Strokes vs BronsonLee vs RBH

GWF B+ Championship Match
Tall4Life vs Korly [c]

Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

GWF Tag Team Championship Match
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs The Just Friends (Bronx-Man & Ithil) [c]

20 Minute Iron Man "Loser Loses Catchphrase" Match - Winner becomes Tag Team #1 Contenders
Menome (w/ Browny) vs Zach (w/ Biggest-Geek-Ever)

Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

MAIN EVENT - GWF World Championship Match
FallingEdge vs Beefy [c]

RBH

A7EtD92.png

Date, time, and event name are currently undecided. Final card subject to change.

Singles Match

Singles Match

Tall4Life vs Korly [c]

Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs The Just Friends (Bronx-Man & Ithil) [c]

20 Minute Iron Man "Loser Loses Catchphrase" Match - Winner becomes Tag Team #1 Contenders

Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

FallingEdge vs Beefy [c]

I'm in the mid-card now??!?

Kaladin

A7EtD92.png

Singles Match

Singles Match

Tall4Life vs Korly [c]

Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

FallingEdge vs Beefy [c]

I'm gonna buy a ticket and sit ringside with some of the most disgusting food you can smell and stink up the joint.

DMczaf

A7EtD92.png

Singles Match

Singles Match

Tall4Life vs Korly [c]

Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

FallingEdge vs Beefy [c]

I'm not booked ?!

Sephzilla

*Opens GWF Database*

SELECT vchWrestlerName, intWins, intLosses
FROM GWFStatisticsDatabase
WHERE vchWrestlername = 'RBH'

[RESULTS]

Name - RBH
Wins - 0
Losses - 2

*Closes GWF Database*

You're a winner in my heart though, RBH!
Don't worry, the book has some stuff penciled in for you that isn't public knowledge.

I'm not booked ?!

CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Caderfix

You are a part timer who's got oportunities handled to you and did nothing with them, while the real worker, ME, has been stuck in multiman matches in which the Jabronies worked together, as ordered by the higher ups, not to win, but to simply keep me away from what is mine.

Before you cry about not being in the main event, you should be thankfull for being in the ring with the real main eventer... CADERFIX.

imBask

Banned
Wow i'm getting a match against the guy in charge?

thanks boss i'm just happy to be here you know, jobbing to you is an honor really

All of these nerds complain about their spot. If you just worked hard and proved your self in the ring and don't look like a bowl of melted marshmallows, you would be at the top, next to me, your hero.

Sincerely, your soon to be new world champion...

- FallingEdge

Are these your guests?

lol

alright guys, long time lurker, occasional poster.

Taking up the three month network offer. Any suggestions for 5* matches from the last few years?

cheers!
Welcome, friend! Of the last year in WWE I would recommend.

Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura at NXT Takeover Dallas.
Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens Battleground 2016.
I would recommend most of AJ Style's post-Wrestlemania 32 PPV matches. Particularly both the Cena matches at Royal Rumble 2017 and Summerslam 2016 and the Roman match from Extreme Rules.
The Revival vs DIY from NXT Takeover Toronto.
Raw vs Smackdown Survivor Series 2016 elimination tag match.

A7EtD92.png

Singles Match

Singles Match

Tall4Life vs Korly [c]

Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

FallingEdge vs Beefy [c]

I guess it's my time to shine.

Top Bottom