• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Pictured: Stephzilla vs Ronda Rouse-y

ronda-rousey-stephanie-mcmahon.gif

cordy

Banned
RIP Miz. He ain't beating Cena. He's gonna get beaten like a bitch as Cena then proposes, takes time off to shoot his movie and Miz will be floundering in the midcard once more.

cordy

Banned
Actually after thinking about it, say Cena and Nikki win but then Cena doesn't propose. Fuck, that's a bigger burial. Damn she'd feel like shit no matter if they won the match.

Can't believe that I'm not being rewarded for my one time subscription to the WWE Network a year or so ago with a free sub now. Now I know how Bret felt during the Screwjob, smh

Rousey vs Steph will be at next years Mania

Imagine being Ronda Rousey and having to sell for Stephanie McMahon.

That said, I don't follow real sports but I understand Rousey's stock has plummeted?

In other news Rouse (without a Y) has made a shocking debut in the NeoGAF Zone.

Kaladin

I don't know why, but seeing pictures of the Wrestlemania stage being built the week before gets me hype, probably more hype than anything.

Ima just keep dumping in old and new GIFs to get the convo off of Steph/Haitch/Vince and Roman

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ro6bzW9q9Bttu/giphy.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="bishoptl, post: 30514296"]alright.

[b]each poster gets one (ONE) post with a gif per page, NeoGAF-gold style.

Should you provide more than one gif per 100 posts, or do a bunch of stupid image quotes of someone else's post with the SAME FRIGGING GIF OVER AND OVER and I will do horrible things to your account privileges.[/b]

Thought the midnight wrestle-gaf nonsense would have sorted things out in a way everyone could understand going forward, I gave you folks too much credit :(

if you're sitting at your computer going "hmmmmm I wonder if quoting this particular image one more time is going to get me whacked? that is a mystery" then err on the side of caution and assume that yes, it will backfire mercilessly upon you and your colleagues will gather and laugh about how you got banned for double quoting that cool animated gif of HBK pantomiming playing the skin flute while some fan takes a swing from behind the fence.

one gif per one hundred posts per person, please give me an opportunity to make an example of somebody. I'm begging you.[/QUOTE]
You're breaking the rules.

so glad you're back bean

Goldberg on his current run, in case you're still deluding yourself that the match will be anything other than the drizzling shits

“I’ll be honest, I’m miserable. I’m absolutely miserable. But my family’s having fun, man. And so, every single thing, every training session, every ART massage that makes me cry, every muay thai session, it’s all worth it, man. It’s just worth it. And, hey, at the end of the day, if I want to smile, I’ll buy a car. That’s how I’m happy. I did, I bought one on the way back from [Survivor Series in] Toronto because I worked my ass off.”

“Nobody get me wrong when I say I’ve been miserable throughout this, but I am. I’m miserable. I’m bloated 24 hours a day. I’m stressed 24 hours a day. I don’t sleep, but it’s a small price to pay.”

Top Bottom