• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

They won't do it because they sellin that merch $$$

But if they had Joe interfere in HHH/Rollins, then Balor comes out

And then Balor turns on Rollins and it's just a beat down

Too sweet me

korly

Tall4Life failed to win the #1 contendership for the GWF Championship at GWF 2sweet. So he failed himself right into a B+ championship opportunity. After he feels the (positive) BANG at GWF 3 does that mean he gets a shot at the Tag-team Championships? Either way, he's going to learn why Positively Korly is the undefeated GWF MVP. Who betta?

a539b41b088b0d29cdf6ce3d0879949e6670a1ba_hq.gif

Zach

A7EtD92.png

GWF3: MarkaMania Card
Date, time, and event name are currently undecided. Final card subject to change.

Singles Match
FlammableD vs ShadowSwordmaster

Singles Match
SomewhatGroovy vs Mahonay

GWF B+ Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal
BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow vs Caderfix vs The Strokes vs BronsonLee vs RBH

GWF B+ Championship Match
Tall4Life vs Korly [c]

Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

GWF Tag Team Championship Match
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs The Just Friends (Bronx-Man & Ithil) [c]

20 Minute Iron Man "Loser Loses Catchphrase" Match - Winner becomes Tag Team #1 Contenders
Menome (w/ Browny) vs Zach (w/ Biggest-Geek-Ever)

Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

MAIN EVENT - GWF World Championship Match
FallingEdge vs Beefy [c]

yXI7kEF.png

Upon the examination of the galaxies of space, images begin to appear -- images of strange and powerful forces. But of all the forces in the universe, the two most powerful -- Zach Hogan! And the Ultimate Menome! -- prepare to explode!

Filth Champion versus Purity Champion. Nickname versus no nickname.

It's the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!! IT'S GWF THREEEEEEEE!!!

What's on your mind and who are picking as the winner?
Joe run in seems obvious since he's working with Triple H and has nothing scheduled. Finn will likely come out as well to help Seth fight them off for his return (which would be funny given Seth's the one who injured him and boasted about it in kayfabe).

Seth will win. He's one of Triple H's boys so he'll do it. Triple H will put him over happily and then probably return in five months to do the same to Finn because you know that feud is coming.

Triple H is probably furious though that he has to lose to such a shit pedigree. /s

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They won't do it because they sellin that merch $$$

But if they had Joe interfere in HHH/Rollins, then Balor comes out

And then Balor turns on Rollins and it's just a beat down

Too sweet me
This is happening except the lolheelturn

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They need to stop pushing Baron Corbin as a murderer.

They need to stop pushing Baron Corbin as a murderer.
Him and Ambrose not having a gimmick for their match seems baffling. It seemed they were going in that direction.

All in all the build up for this match has been pretty bad. The feud has been built up in short five minute segments like Corbin attacking Ambrose, Ambrose was off TV for a week, then he just pops up on a forklift to call him out, they get no segment on the go-home Smackdown and instead have a thing on Talking Smack.

Yet they spend like a rough third or so of the show building up the pre-show matches.

Angry Grimace

Him and Ambrose not having a gimmick for their match seems baffling. It seemed they were going in that direction.

All in all the build up for this match has been pretty bad. The feud has been built up in short five minute segments like Corbin attacking Ambrose, Ambrose was off TV for a week, then he just pops up on a forklift to call him out, they get no segment on the go-home Smackdown and instead have a thing on Talking Smack.

Yet they spend like a rough third or so of the show building up the pre-show matches.

It's just a random match that would be better as a Samoa Joe vs. anyone match.

Also I like how Meltzer on his podcast mentioned that Bayley would not have been invited to watch WrestleMania at his house.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Wait a minute, so we beat the New Japan Express at GWF1 but they still get a title shot against us?

OH GODDAMNIT, WE'RE ALREADY IN THE 50/50 CLUB

Angry Grimace

Meltz, what does this even mean?

I dunno, the whole segment was weird. Alvarez mentions she's a big fan and said "maybe she could have gone to your house to watch WM!" and Meltzer seriously says "no, she couldn't." The segment ends with him saying something about comparings his twitter followers to "Luke Rockhold's girlfriend," which is the cringey-est old man way of mentioning Demi Lovato I can think of.

Syder

Ambrose should be given an opportunity to have a good No Holds Barred Street Fight. He claimed to have 'great ideas' for his match with Brock that he couldn't execute. I'd be far more interested
(than not at all)
if his match with Corbin had some stipulation.

Toki767

There's always usually a Takeover thread alongside the thread for the main PPV the following night. I mean I have no issue with it if mods want everything in one place, but I'd love to do it again.

That one thread seems to be encapsulating the Hall of Fame, Takeover, Mania, Raw, Smackdown, and all the indie events.

There's always usually a Takeover thread alongside the thread for the main PPV the following night. I mean I have no issue with it if mods want everything in one place, but I'd love to do it again.
I don't think the mods care but wrestlemania week kind of covers everything including indies.

Top Bottom