• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Menome

Menome is the Mean Girl of wrassleGAF

tvfBhxk.jpg

I feel like Taker/Reigns would be way more interesting if there was an angle like "I don't know if I have it left in me anymore" to it

The Last Ride if you will

Instead of just pretending he's still the Undertaker. Which of course, is greater odds to overcome

Zach

I'm not a fan of this Championship Scramble business at Unforgiven 2008. And have I mentioned that the ECW Championship is hideous now?

The Hardys are coming to WWE, and soon. The only question is what day and what brand. One would think Smackdown is the brand that needs the most help in the tag team division. As far as the Broken gimmick, Matt is claiming ownership of it. Impact’s case was at least strong enough for ROH to state that the Hardys will not be doing the gimmick on their iPPV show the night before WrestleMania. The Hardys are also scheduled for morning activities in Orlando for WWN as part of a tailgate party, so they will be in the area hours before the show. Contractually, they can debut whenever WWE wants them to debut. The only question is the legal aspect of the gimmick and where that stands.

Tagyhag

I'm not a fan of this Championship Scramble business at Unforgiven 2008. And have I mentioned that the ECW Championship is hideous now?

That thing was soooo stupid. Why wouldn't you just sit out and wait until the last 5 minutes and get the pin while everyone else is gassed?

WWE offering contracts to multiple U.K. Talents:

While nothing is official, the belief is that the wrestlers being brought over, like Dahlia Black, Jimmy Havoc, Mark Haskins, T.K. Cooper, Travis Banks, Toni Storm and Jinny will be offered contracts for the WWE’s U.K. promotion. Things are obviously in a rushed state there with the competition with the ITV product

Toni Storm would be a nice addition to NXT for them.

All Ohno has to do is not tuck his fucking jersey into his trunks...

It's fucking stupid and he looks like a child tucking his shirt into his big boy underwear. What a baffling decision since he comes out with it untucked... Or or or shift to fucking tights or something christ... I like the dude a lot but he looks ridiculous.

It's fucking stupid and he looks like a child tucking his shirt into his big boy underwear. What a baffling decision since he comes out with it untucked... Or or or shift to fucking tights or something christ... I like the dude a lot but he looks ridiculous/
R truth

Tagyhag

Jimmy Havoc in WWE would be weird.

It's fucking stupid and he looks like a child tucking his shirt into his big boy underwear. What a baffling decision since he comes out with it untucked... Or or or shift to fucking tights or something christ... I like the dude a lot but he looks ridiculous/

Someone was saying that it might be a rib.

Jimmy Havoc in WWE would be weird.

Someone was saying that it might be a rib.

Then whoever is ribbing him by forcing him to tuck his shirt in needs to be fired or told to grow up because they are making a television product not a home movie and they are actively hurting someone who could actually be a draw for them... and god knows NXT needs draws right now.

Rimfya

Banned
I'm not sure I want any more main roster call ups. They're doing a terrible job of managing the roster they already have.

People are going to expect Balor on the Raw after Mania and get The Drifter instead, and it's going to be awesome. Bonus points for Corey Graves' reaction.

People are going to expect Balor on the Raw after Mania and get The Drifter instead, and it's going to be awesome. Bonus points for Corey Graves' reaction.

I want a Drifter folk album... like for serious I enjoy his folk voice.

Also yes Corey Graves freaking the fuck out that he can't escape this guy will be great

cordy

Banned
WON on Reigns
As of late, he is selling more merchandise than any full-timer, given Cena’s status as a part-timer. And that’s not going to be changing as Cena gets more and more outside offers.

So here’s the case with Reigns. Right now, with Cena leaving, and even if he’s staying, he’s on the other brand (although there has been talk about key people moving brands shortly), he’s the most over guy based on merchandise sales. And there’s nobody ready to take his place

- WON

The Observer this week is kinda nothing in terms of news. Mostly just a bunch of non-updates like "yeah, the Hardys are coming to WWE very soon" and no updates on any of the stuff involving Hojo/Shirai, ROH/WWE, or any real directions going forward.

The only things I'd say are significant are the fact that Reigns is now selling the most merch of any full-time guy and the fact that when describing how long Asuka would be in NXT he used the terminology "a few months down the line"

They'll probably get both.

Ithil

Gee, the most pushed person in the company with the most pushed and controlled merch sells the second most after Cena.

Incredible achievement there. Exactly like every top face on TV has done for years, be second to Cena's sales for a while. Punk, Bryan, Ambrose, etc all did that too, it doesn't mean diddly shit.
When someone actually beats Cena will be when it's news.

not hard to believe when they're cranking out new merch every other week for him and bringing his merch to every house show in every size

Not to mention they had shirts for him/Rollins at the Smackdown House show but didn't even have merch for all the Smackdown wrestlers including folks like Alexa Bliss and Bray Wyatt.... I had to literally get my Bliss t-shirt off off WWE Shop.com because they filled up merch spots for wrestlers that weren't even on the Smackdown roster....

Roman on Smackdown would do him some good. He'd still get boos, but I think the writing would be a lot easier for him then the usual shit he says on Raw.

And I think he'd be killer on Talking Smack where he can just talk... dude is a great casual talker

Top Bottom