• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

klonere

Banned
It's not like WWE officials have previously had very bad takes on who is "fuckable"

What a team that would be, book it Seph

I have existing commitments unfortunately

Although if anything were to go wrong in our title shot match I might petition for some movement on that front

Aiii

So not worth it
It's not like WWE officials have previously had very bad takes on who is "fuckable"

Seriously though, what kind of business, especially a publicly traded one, gets away with telling their female employees they're not "fuckable enough."

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of WWE's HR department. If they even have one.

Maybe it's a paper shredder in the corner of Stephanie's office.

Browny

Banned
Seriously though, what kind of business, especially a publicly traded one, gets away with telling their female employees they're not "fuckable enough."

257740-jbl.jpg
Michael-hayes.jpg
11550134-large.jpg

klonere

Banned
Vince "I wanted to run an incest angle" McMahon.
Vince "Torrie/Linda/Steph angle" McMahon
Vince "Kevin Dunn is my right hand man" McMahon

Ithil

Johnny Ace is the guy that hired female talent literally by looking through swimwear/lingerie catalogues and the like.

Oersted

yxrD9E.gif

Always remember kids, as long as you are born as a rich, white male there is nothing you can't be and people won't forgive

#ForTheHeroInAllOfUs

First things first, FUCK JBL!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/818143f22ecf988869723bff9475896e/tumblr_onl49kxra31qh89n0o1_540.jpg[IMG]

AJ's book is coming out on the 4th, reviews have been good, but apparently it's mostly about her upbringing and only the last third or so about her wrestling career.

One of the reviews mentioned this:

Because of course they did.[/QUOTE]

I like to think she was vindicated with the #AJALL storyline

[IMG]http://botchedspot.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2012/06/2012-06-27-ajall.jpg

Seriously thought I look forward to checking this out at some point.

klonere

Banned
I'm not gonna post it but the boys at BJW seemed to have gotten a fishing rod and hook messed up with some forehead scar tissue.

Looks fucking nasty.

Tomorrow afternoon I make my 3 hour drive up to the grandest stage of them all with my girlfriend. The ring set up has me excited as hell, and looking at the belts a few pages ago I kinda feel like getting a replica.

Ithil

Oh, going by the "their brother" note, I thought they meant Stephanie.

No that most certainly meant John Laurinatis, who was head of Talent Relations when AJ would have been hired and been in developmental. It's right out of his playbook.

Caderfix

On a recent episode of the ”PWTorch Livecast” former WWE writer, Kevin Eck stated that plans were beginning to be set in motion for John Cena to turn heel around 2012, but most importantly Vince McMahon agreed to it.

Eck also stated that Cena was indeed going to turn heel and plans of how this turn would happen on WWE television were coming to fruition. Eck mentioned that last minute, Vince McMahon changed his mind in fear of the heel-turn not being successful and also Cena had a huge merchandise deal and McMahon could not risk losing that.

Former WWE writer Kevin Eck also mentioned that if the heel-turn of John Cena were to happen, that WWE Superstar Sheamus was highly considered of being the top baby-face of the company and CM Punk & Randy Orton were not considered for that position.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/former-wwe-writer-says-vince-mcmahon-agreed-turn-john-cena-heel

Vince really likes Sheamus, huh?

EDIT: Hollywood Cena will happen one day #Believe.

No that most certainly meant John Laurinatis, who was head of Talent Relations when AJ would have been hired and been in developmental. It's right out of his playbook.

Yeah, I heard it was Laurinaitis too. Apparently he was the messenger in that situation, not that it makes fuck all difference.

The fuck type of person would actually say that to another person and the fuck type of company would even ask someone to send along that message.

Carny scum.

Aiii

So not worth it

The review earlier mentioned Road Warrior Animal, so yes, it does indeed refer to Johnny Ace, to nobody's surprise.

Every time I hear that heel Cena plan I remember losing an avatar bet to Professor Beef and know that I was in fact closer to a win than I thought.
Granted it may have been 2013 when that happened.

Hang on, if this was 2012 that the plan was set into motion then surely that means Kane would've made Cena embrace the hate!

Caderfix

Every time I hear that heel Cena plan I remember losing an avatar bet to Professor Beef and know that I was in fact closer to a win than I thought.
Granted it may have been 2013 when that happened.

Hang on, if this was 2012 that the plan was set into motion then surely that means Kane would've made Cena embrace the hate!

It always feels like Cena is about to to turn heel in EVERY singles one of his feuds. You took a smart risk, Professor Beef just got lucky.

Recall

It's 1999 and Vader can still go. What is this voodoo? He just fucking destroyed Misawa with two sheer drop brainbusters.

Top Bottom