• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Recall

I still stand by my favourite wrestling styles.

Pre 2000 All Japan heavyweight battles and New Japan junior heavyweight matches.

That was simply incredible. So fucking good.

I'm spent.

Sephzilla

The GWF Hotline said:
We're being told that the GWF talent acquisition department was busy this morning and that apparently a few contract offers were sent out. Sounds like GWF's roster might attempt to expand a little before GWF3

!!

Hasney

Can't even put a winner on the card and more ham and eggers get called up

TIj2mQ.gif

Scottify

I propose that the GWF should have a stable of lurkers & part-timers much like myself. We could represent the voiceless and introverted. Given the spotlight we could take over the industry.

Caderfix

I propose that the GWF should have a stable of lurkers & part-timers much like myself. We could represent the voiceless and introverted. Given the spotlight we could take over the industry.

Lurkers and Part-Timers should have very low ratings and be used as talent enhancement in handicap matches and such. This idea has potential, Seph!

What if we get some Southpaw Regional Wresting at WM? Rusev and Breeze aren't doing anything. Let's get the blowoff to that feud. Did we ever find out who was under the Sea Creature costume?

Scottify

I'm aiming for the coveted 0-20 streak. NO ONE JOBS TO ME, YOU HEAR!?

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME

Well heaven knows I don't want to lose the support of the mighty Caderfix, so I propose that even me, as a lurker, is still a rung above Mahonay and I will step on his head during my ascent1

Mahonay

Banned
Well heaven knows I don't want to lose the support of the mighty Caderfix, so I propose that even me, as a lurker, is still a rung above Mahonay and I will step on his head during my ascent1
I'm the doormat around here god damn it, don't you forget it.

Top Bottom