• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

post-40082-Obama-Not-Sure-gif-Imgur-nmRo.gif

He's real fucking good. Better than what NXT will do with him. But best after AJ? Ummm

Hero was really fucking good this past year. Really good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Owens is not only in better shape than Hero (Owens looks massive, Hero looks soft) but also has gear that makes it work.

Lol Kevin Owens doesn't look massive at all. He looks like a pudgy out of shape wrestling fan. Hero is at least so fat that he's large, Owens is just a pile of goo who has gotten in even worse shape since NXT.
kevin-owens-randy-orton....-750x340-1439319062.jpg

Sephzilla

Everyone gets in worse shape when they leave NXT though. Not having daily access to the performance center does that.

Chris Hero's current look is like that sad pathetic high school jock who's desperately trying to relive his glory days

For the billionth time in this thread, Fat Hero is best Hero.

He needs to lose the stupid singlet shirt they made him wear for TV ASAP though, makes him look so much worse trying to hide it.

I love Hero's look. Dood just looks like a hoss.

At least he doesn't look like a shitbag like the Beer City Bruiser.

It's fucking insane to me that people still equate big muscles to "in-shape".

In 20-fucking-17

That will never change friend, visuals are huge. Gotta have discipline to get to that level. Even if your cardio is ass.

Mahonay

Banned
It's fucking insane to me that people still equate big muscles to "in-shape".

In 20-fucking-17
I mean having that much fat on you isn't exactly in-shape either. But I sure as fuck would not categorize Hero as out of shape, dude is a machine. As Nocturnowl just said, look at The Rock.

Hero's look is just bad. There's no arguing that. He needs different gear.

Foggy

But the nakamura match and his two Roman matches were great.

My memory is drawn to his tepid Jericho feud more than anything. And honestly, I don't remember his Roman matches so maybe that's an indictment of their quality. Who knows. Regardless, I won't take away from AJ's success, moreso that Hero's was that much better. AJ's best matches were against Cena and Hero was churning out equal quality matches on the regular.

I mean having that much fat on you isn't exactly in-shape either. But I sure as fuck would not categorize Hero as out of shape, dude is a machine. As Nocturnowl just said, look at The Rock.

Hero's look is just bad. There's no arguing that. He needs different gear.

For sure, I agree with what you and FE are saying. I just don't think we should be conflating looks with being in-shape.

jmdajr

Well for sure muscles alone can't make you go. You need that cardio and functional training not just body building. But, Imagine what they could do if they actually lost weight!

edit: It's a shame Goldberg doesn't want to give us lean and mean version of himself. Freak of nature gasberg it is.

edit edit: I still think it was awesome that Warrior ran to the ring for Mania 6. Yeah he was gassed but it was awesome.

Syder

Well for sure muscles alone can't make you go. You need that cardio and functional training not just body building. But, Imagine what they could do if they actually lost weight!
Exactly.

Fat is just as bad as muscle-bound guys with no cardio IMO

Tucking a white vest into your tighty whities would be a bad look if somebody with a bod like Chris Masters tried to pull it off. Hero should just wear trunks and not hide the gut or wear something more flattering. Guy looks like the worlds biggest 4 year old whose mom stopped dressing him after she put on his underoos. It's stupid because he's such a good worker and has a style of offence that mean his body shape doesn't matter.

All this is moot because Keith Lee has the best HOSS look in the world right now

eUzoTz.gif

C4OaIn_VUAIyaFx.jpg

Looks dope on posters too

C5Rtp-qVMAAVbfW.jpg

FUCK that Keith Lee on Tracy Williams powerbomb from Evolve 79 looked brutal live. They landed with such force that even Keith Lee had the wind knocked out of him.

And he has great facial reactions.

Naturally, ROH couldn't lock him up and build around him.

Top Bottom